Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread..

+29
kingstonlake
Rocinante
Bill Cain
Jake from State Farm
SawGreen
aualum06
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
Senior Dickfist
The Pantry
DWags
tGreenWay
AvgMSUJoe
Dr. Strangelove
y2kMgrad
loogoldham
Robert J Sakimano
CORNER BLITZ
WhiteBoyHatcher
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
MattyFresh
StylesGShmooth
Frank Ricard
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
33 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 7 Empty Re: tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread..

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-07-17, 17:34

tGreenWay wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:I'm afraid this may be one of my transmissions, friends. The heat shall surely take me.

I’m afraid I must agree, friend. This is one of your transmissions.

Dag nabbit, I meant final transmissions. Anyway, I'm in AZ and it's monsoon season, it's not dry heat and it's like scorched earth.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 7 Empty Re: tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread..

Post by DWags 2018-07-17, 18:09

Senior Dickfist wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Dag nabbit, I meant final transmissions. Anyway, I'm in AZ and it's monsoon season, it's not dry heat and it's like scorched earth.

Touch your balls and put your fingers under a co workers nose and tell them “this is what the old Tiger Stadium smelled like”.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-17, 18:10

Senior Dickfist wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Go to Bad Habits on McDowell. Ask for Destiny, tell her Goose sent you and she'll make your final moments easy ones.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-07-17, 18:17

Goose, your advice is much better than Wags.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-07-17, 18:18

I think...
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-17, 18:24

If you take Wags advice you won't be broke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-07-17, 18:39

Oh, I've been broke on more than one occasion. Like the last time I was here.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-17, 18:48

Hey, maybe some people like the smell of tiger stadium
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-17, 19:39

At present, I’m in a position which allows me to test DWags’ recommendation. I can confirm he is not wrong.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-07-17, 21:20

I am solo on this trip. I can try Dwags question on someone here but it may end badly for me.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-17, 21:29

tGreenWay wrote:At present, I’m in a position which allows me to test DWags’ recommendation. I can confirm he is not wrong.

Behind third base dug out, on the way to concession stand or John. Exactly. Sometimes when I take a wiff it brings back the magical 84 season.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-17, 21:29

Senior Dickfist wrote:I am solo on this trip. I can try Dwags question on someone here but it may end badly for me.

Definitely find a baseball fan.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-07-17, 22:02

DWags, you're a bad influence, which I why I love ya. Keep up the good work.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-17, 22:28

Senior Dickfist wrote:DWags, you're a bad influence, which I why I love ya. Keep up the good work.

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 7 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-18, 08:21

By the way, I see it’s only going to be 103 today in Phoenix.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-18, 08:41

Sitting in a dark room with my Dad and some sort of sonography tech in a rural hospital in NC as he gets an echocardiogram.

Good times.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-18, 08:42

Just work. I gotta go to Baltimore for work for a couple of days in early August and then I'm not going anywhere until the ASU game. That's gonna be fun... as long as it isn't 120°.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-18, 08:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Sitting in a dark room with my Dad and some sort of sonography tech in a rural hospital in NC as he gets an echocardiogram.

Good times.

Hope everything is ok dude.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-18, 08:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Sitting in a dark room with my Dad and some sort of sonography tech in a rural hospital in NC as he gets an echocardiogram.

Good times.

thanks. He's not in the greatest of health. Hasn't been for a while. Spent a day or two in the ICU a couple of weeks ago.. before he checked himself out against doctor's wishes because "there's nothing wrong with me"...tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 7 502811600

I might kill him before all this other stuff does. tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 7 502811600

Thanks, man.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-07-18, 09:15

I'm in a building getting protested at. (OPINION: rightly)

Can't hear the protesters, not effecting my work day (let alone political people's decisions).

I've always wondered if the "protesters du jour" realize how many times a week someone is protesting something in Lansing....
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-18, 09:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

thanks. He's not in the greatest of health. Hasn't been for a while. Spent a day or two in the ICU a couple of weeks ago.. before he checked himself out against doctor's wishes because "there's nothing wrong with me"...tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 7 502811600

I might kill him before all this other stuff does. tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 7 502811600

Thanks, man.

You can rest assured the thoughts and prayers of the Swill are with you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-18, 13:28

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: thanks. He's not in the greatest of health. Hasn't been for a while. Spent a day or two in the ICU a couple of weeks ago.. before he checked himself out against doctor's wishes because "there's nothing wrong with me"...tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 7 502811600

Thanks, man.

You can rest assured the thoughts and prayers of the Swill are with you.
thanks - that eases my worried mind. Wink tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 7 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-18, 13:33

Tell the old man to get healthy or we’ll sick Nigel on him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-18, 13:38

tGreenWay wrote:Tell the old man to get healthy or we’ll sick Nigel on him.
that would straighten him out.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-07-18, 13:48

Bob, best wishes for your dad.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-18, 13:55

Senior Dickfist wrote:Bob, best wishes for your dad.

I thought you were dead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-07-18, 13:57

I quickly travel from air conditioned venues, staying outside as little as possible.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-18, 14:56

Best to your dad Bob
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-07-18, 15:14

Went to Phoenix for a Labor Day weekend getaway about 20 years ago.  Arrived late evening and picked up the rental car.  It had one of those stupid windshield sun deflectors in the back seat.  Went to a beautiful new hotel in Scottsdale.  The next day I decided the sun deflector wasn't that stupid.  Hot as fuck.  Highs in the mid 100's all weekend and not a cloud in the sky.  Ever get in a car and it's so hot it gives you goosebumps?

Took a trip to Sedona one day.  A bit cooler there but not much.  Visited some friends in Tempe that just had their first kid.  We were leaving their house and they followed us outside.  He pointed out a black widow spider on a web just outside the front door.  My wife was pregnant at the time.  Thought to myself, "There's no way I'd want to have kids there."

Went to play golf one day at a new course out of town.  Nice place but at the time there was nothing else around it.  Grass was green as green but everything around it was brown.  First course I ever played with grass bunkers...found that ironic with all the sand and shit outside the course.  Also wondered where the fuck they got all the water to keep that place green out in the middle of nowhere.

Played the front 9 like shit.  Grass bunkers were a bitch...I much prefer sand.  Was on the tee somewhere in the middle of the back 9 on the outskirts of the course when an asshole out in the scrub pointed a shotgun in our direction and pulled the trigger.  Long story I've told before.

Okay place to visit but not sure why anyone would choose to live in the Phoenix area.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-07-18, 15:32

Today is not as bad as yesterday...only 102
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-07-18, 15:40

Flew into Philly this morning. Now in Delaware. Neutral

I did find a big book chuck full of Belgian beers. Looks like Tripels tonight.

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 7 20180713
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-18, 16:01

tGreenWay wrote:Tell the old man to get healthy or we’ll sick Nigel on him.

How scary would it be if you got a knock on your door one day, you answer it, and a guy you never met before says, "Hi, I'm Nigel from the message board you post on." tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 7 1550444538
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-26, 13:45

Gate D24 at Hartsfield.

Nigel - you know what to do.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-26, 13:45

DWags wrote: Best to your dad Bob
just saw this.

Thanks, man. Not lookin' too good.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-26, 13:46

Senior Dickfist wrote:Bob, best wishes for your dad.
thanks dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-31, 18:51

hangin' at the bar at the PF Chang's at DTW (McNamara terminal). Lots of white people here.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-31, 18:54

Holy hockeysticks..my 20 oz. Two Hearted was $10.50.. tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 7 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-31, 19:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:hangin' at the bar at the PF Chang's at DTW (McNamara terminal). Lots of white people here.

Good to know you're comfortable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-07-31, 19:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Holy hockeysticks..my 20 oz. Two Hearted was $10.50.. tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 7 502811600
That's a lot of Two Hearted. Be careful driving home.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-07-31, 19:27

Cat Cora's Tap Room is where you want to be Robert.

Assuming you've already hit the Chick Fil A of course
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next