Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread..

+29
kingstonlake
Rocinante
Bill Cain
Jake from State Farm
SawGreen
aualum06
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
Senior Dickfist
The Pantry
DWags
tGreenWay
AvgMSUJoe
Dr. Strangelove
y2kMgrad
loogoldham
Robert J Sakimano
CORNER BLITZ
WhiteBoyHatcher
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
MattyFresh
StylesGShmooth
Frank Ricard
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
33 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 Empty Re: tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread..

Post by Guest Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 21:35

Nordic wrote:Guess which lake (there is a clue in the photo)

Thinks this must be a trick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 Empty Re: tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread..

Post by Senior Dickfist Mon 27 Aug 2018 - 15:16

Miami airport. On the way to South Beach. Still for work...
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 27 Aug 2018 - 17:36

Senior Dickfist wrote:Miami airport.  On the way to South Beach.  Still for work...
My son's friend was going to school in Miami a few years ago.  Huge sports car fan.  Spotted a Maserati (forget what model) parked in South Beach so went to take a closer look.  Took this pic and captioned it.

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 Cash10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon 27 Aug 2018 - 18:30

Went to Toronto over the weekend. Queen Street was pretty amazing with all the trim walking around.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue 4 Sep 2018 - 18:41

Crosstown showdown

Spartan just won the home-run derby

Wondering if MSU will win the game as well since lugnut's have their first playoff game tomorrow
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Tue 4 Sep 2018 - 18:50

The Pantry wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:Miami airport.  On the way to South Beach.  Still for work...
My son's friend was going to school in Miami a few years ago.  Huge sports car fan.  Spotted a Maserati (forget what model) parked in South Beach so went to take a closer look.  Took this pic and captioned it.

Hmmm...interesting problem to have.

Thankfully, I'm actually at home for two weeks before heading back to hell, aka Phoenix.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue 4 Sep 2018 - 18:56

The Pantry wrote:

I had a friend snap me some shit like this once

She captioned it "what you find when you clean out your car"

And it was a pic of 7-hundred dollar bills crumpled up that had fallen under her seat.... What a life
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 4 Sep 2018 - 19:08

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

I had a friend snap me some shit like this once

She captioned it "what you find when you clean out your car"

And it was a pic of 7-hundred dollar bills crumpled up that had fallen under her seat.... What a life

Totally fake. The US doesn’t print 7-hundred dollar bills.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue 4 Sep 2018 - 19:09

And I fell for it so easily...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 4 Sep 2018 - 19:10

CORNER BLITZ wrote:And I fell for it so easily...

What a maroon. What an Eskimo piehead. tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue 4 Sep 2018 - 20:12

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Crosstown showdown

Wondering if MSU will win the game as well since lugnut's have their first playoff game tomorrow

Nevermind... Getting smoked
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue 4 Sep 2018 - 21:36

Senior Dickfist wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Thankfully, I'm actually at home for two weeks before heading back to hell, aka Phoenix.
Didn't you say you sold extruded aluminum to the auto industry in another thread?

Why in the fuck are you doing multiple trips to Miami and Phoenix?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Tue 4 Sep 2018 - 22:27

The Pantry wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:

Didn't you say you sold extruded aluminum to the auto industry in another thread?

Why in the fuck are you doing multiple trips to Miami and Phoenix?

Since our team is spread across the country we all have to travel for our meeting every two months. Usually the August meeting is in South Haven, but being the offseason in Miami, it's actually cheaper than South Haven, as far as airline tickets and hotels. As for Phoenix, we have a plant there and due to one of our electric vehicle customers being located in the SF area that plant produces a lot for that particular company and I get the pleasure of visiting the desert once again for business.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue 4 Sep 2018 - 22:33

Can't be Bosch. 80-20 or another brand?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 2:34

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 Gilboa10

Where am I now?  Going thru sunken helicopter
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 5:44

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Crosstown showdown

was listening to 94.9 leading into the game. Sounds like a good time if it wasn't so hot.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 5:45

Frank Ricard wrote:tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 Gilboa10

holy hell. That's pretty sweet.

(photobombed by a fish) tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 502811600

Where is that?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 8:45

The Pantry wrote:Can't be Bosch. 80-20 or another brand?

Tesla
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 12:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 Gilboa10

(photobombed by a fish) tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 502811600

Where is that?

In Ohio, near Findlay. It's where you can go to get your Open Water Scuba Diving Certification. It's an old quarry that they put in "wrecks" to practice your dives. Although I didn't go that deep, there are places where it's 135' deep. This picture is about 40' down.

I've been waiting almost 30 years where I could actually have the time and money to learn to dive. The wife is now certified too. Our next main dive is in the Bahamas to feed hammerhead sharks. I'll post pictures of that too when we go in Jan. From now on, most vacations we will take will have some scuba dive adventure tied in it somehow. I love it!
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 12:50

Frank Ricard wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: holy hell. That's pretty sweet.

Where is that?

In Ohio, near Findlay. It's where you can go to get your Open Water Scuba Diving Certification. It's an old quarry that they put in "wrecks" to practice your dives. Although I didn't go that deep, there are places where it's 135' deep. This picture is about 40' down.

I've been waiting almost 30 years where I could actually have the time and money to learn to dive. The wife is now certified too. Our next main dive is in the Bahamas to feed hammerhead sharks. I'll post pictures of that too when we go in Jan. From now on, most vacations we will take will have some scuba dive adventure tied in it somehow. I love it!
that's pretty cool. My brother-in-law, I think, is a certified diver. I know he used to be, anyway - he's done some diving in the Caribbean.

yeah - post pictures. tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 12:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:

In Ohio, near Findlay.  It's where you can go to get your Open Water Scuba Diving Certification. It's an old quarry that they put in "wrecks" to practice your dives.  Although I didn't go that deep, there are places where it's 135' deep.  This picture is about 40' down.  

I've been waiting almost 30 years where I could actually have the time and money to learn to dive.  The wife is now certified too.  Our next main dive is in the Bahamas to feed hammerhead sharks.  I'll post pictures of that too when we go in Jan.  From now on, most vacations we will take will have some scuba dive adventure tied in it somehow.  I love it!
that's pretty cool. My brother-in-law, I think, is a certified diver. I know he used to be, anyway - he's done some diving in the Caribbean.

yeah - post pictures. tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 969504605

My nieces husband has his certification. He enters spearfishing competitions, won first place a couple months ago with the biggest Lionfish.
I was certified a long time ago. I would definitely need to retake the classes with all the new equipment out now.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 13:02

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 Gilboa%2014_zpstlnzqx2g

One more. Taking boarding passes on an underwater jet.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 13:08

Frank Ricard wrote:tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 Gilboa%2014_zpstlnzqx2g

One more. Taking boarding passes on an underwater jet.
tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 13:12

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

My nieces husband has his certification. He enters spearfishing competitions, won first place a couple months ago with the biggest Lionfish.
I was certified a long time ago. I would definitely need to retake the classes with all the new equipment out now.

From what I was told, your certification lasts forever. But you're right, it would be wise to take refresher dives. All you would have to do is just rent the equipment, which is a relatively small cost. I'm doing some dives in Nov just in a pool just to stay in practice. There's also some dive shops that offer dives in some local small lakes just to hone up on your skills for a small fee for rentals.

The hardest thing at my age is just getting the damn wetsuit on, but you need it as the water temperature was close to 50* at the deepest point of our dive. Can't wait for the Caribbean dives because it's a much, much easier wetsuit to put on. But I wish I could dive every day lol
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 17:39

Senior Dickfist wrote:

Tesla
I see...custom extrusions, not the erector set stuff. Any aerospace contracts?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 18:36

Yes, all custom extrusions in the group I work for, although we have other divisions that make erector set stuff. No aerospace, we're too risk averse.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 18:55

Frank Ricard wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Where is that?

In Ohio, near Findlay.  It's where you can go to get your Open Water Scuba Diving Certification. It's an old quarry that they put in "wrecks" to practice your dives.  Although I didn't go that deep, there are places where it's 135' deep.  This picture is about 40' down.  

I've been waiting almost 30 years where I could actually have the time and money to learn to dive.  The wife is now certified too.  Our next main dive is in the Bahamas to feed hammerhead sharks.  I'll post pictures of that too when we go in Jan.  From now on, most vacations we will take will have some scuba dive adventure tied in it somehow.  I love it!
Love the water but the idea of scuba diving never really appealed to me.  Wouldn't mind diving but probably couldn't get myself to go deeper than a point I felt a reasonably good chance of getting back to the surface if there was an equipment malfunction.

Daughter spent the past 3 summers as a feature singer for Royal Caribbean.  Her first boat was based in Sydney.  Got to dive the Great Barrier Reef and meet this maori wrasse.  Adult males can grow to more than 2 meters and 400 pounds.

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 Great_10

She and some fellow performers also did a bottom walking tour, like Pirates of the Caribbean.  Think it was off of Vanuatu

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 19188110
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 6 Oct 2018 - 19:52

Drinking PBR's at the bar at Dagwood's.

George Blaha is looking fly in a sweater vest.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat 6 Oct 2018 - 20:00

Ruby Tuesday's
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 6 Oct 2018 - 20:17

I'm at home with the kids. They are taking a bath, which means I can turn off Curious George and put on a football game.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 6 Oct 2018 - 20:20

Laying on my back in the Kellogg center.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 6 Oct 2018 - 20:21

DWags wrote:Laying on my back in the Kellogg center.
on my way over, big boy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Sat 6 Oct 2018 - 20:25

Neighborhood Theater in CLT. Taking the youngest to the Watsky concert
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 30 Nov 2018 - 18:08

El Azteco.

For whatever reason, Spartan brass and tubas were just playing outside.

Game is on, so that's cool. Go Green!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 19:51

Fairchild Theater for the MSU Concert Orchestra performance.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 19:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Fairchild Theater for the MSU Concert Orchestra performance.

Enjoy!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 6 Dec 2018 - 20:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Fairchild Theater for the MSU Concert Orchestra performance.

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 Formal-couple-350x490
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 7 Dec 2018 - 8:10

DWags wrote:

Enjoy!
thanks - it was a good performance.

thankfully, I didn't have any alcohol beforehand... I've been doing this long enough to know that a beer or two at dinner, then the lights go down, the strings start playing and it's goodnight Irene for me. My wife has had to nudge me more than once to wake me up. tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 7 Dec 2018 - 8:11

LooseGoose wrote:

tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 Formal-couple-350x490

I was rockin' my standard look.. jeans, boots, flannel and a denim jacket. tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Fri 7 Dec 2018 - 9:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I was rockin' my standard look.. jeans, boots, flannel and a denim jacket. tSemi-Official "Where Are You Right Now" Thread.. - Page 9 969504605

Ahhh, the good old Canadian tuxedo.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next