Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey old timers: 33 years ago today, I was sitting in PT Omaley's and guess what? "He didn't want to walk him". Nope the fucker didn't want to walk him

+3
MSU addict
Floyd Robertson
DWags
7 posters

Go down

Hey old timers:  33 years ago today, I was sitting in PT Omaley's and guess what?  "He didn't want to walk him".  Nope the fucker didn't want to walk him Empty Hey old timers: 33 years ago today, I was sitting in PT Omaley's and guess what? "He didn't want to walk him". Nope the fucker didn't want to walk him

Post by DWags 10/14/2017, 6:39 pm

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey old timers:  33 years ago today, I was sitting in PT Omaley's and guess what?  "He didn't want to walk him".  Nope the fucker didn't want to walk him Empty Re: Hey old timers: 33 years ago today, I was sitting in PT Omaley's and guess what? "He didn't want to walk him". Nope the fucker didn't want to walk him

Post by Floyd Robertson 10/14/2017, 6:44 pm

Today is also the 11th anniversary of Magglio's HR to put the Tigers in the WS.

https://twitter.com/ZachWingrove/status/919265449422016513
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Hey old timers:  33 years ago today, I was sitting in PT Omaley's and guess what?  "He didn't want to walk him".  Nope the fucker didn't want to walk him Empty Re: Hey old timers: 33 years ago today, I was sitting in PT Omaley's and guess what? "He didn't want to walk him". Nope the fucker didn't want to walk him

Post by MSU addict 10/14/2017, 9:05 pm

I was at that game. Crazy night.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/14/2017, 9:07 pm

MSU addict wrote:I was at that game. Crazy night.

Oh you fucker. Nice.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 10/14/2017, 9:09 pm

Awesome. I was 7. I remember it but I don't remember where I was. I mean I know where I was, I was in our living room at 21800 Haggerty Road because I was 7 and I probably had school the next day.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 10/14/2017, 9:11 pm

So easy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 10/14/2017, 9:34 pm

DWags wrote:
MSU addict wrote:I was at that game.  Crazy night.

Oh you fucker.   Nice.
Before the days of stubhub.  To get WS tickets, you had to send in an order form from the newspaper with a money order - the orders were filled as they received them.  We took ours directly to the postal processing center in Detroit - we got tickets to every game of the series and the ALCS.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/14/2017, 10:14 pm

MSU addict wrote:
DWags wrote:

Oh you fucker.   Nice.
Before the days of stubhub.  To get WS tickets, you had to send in an order form from the newspaper with a money order - the orders were filled as they received them.  We took ours directly to the postal processing center in Detroit - we got tickets to every game of the series and the ALCS.

You're making millennials heads spin. Where were your seats?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 10/14/2017, 10:29 pm

DWags wrote:
MSU addict wrote:

They varied for each game. For that one lower deck, half way down the right field line.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/14/2017, 10:36 pm

MSU addict wrote:
DWags wrote:

They varied for each game. For that one lower deck, half way down the right field line.

Had to be amazing. Very jealous.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/15/2017, 12:19 am

MSU addict wrote:I was at that game. Crazy night.

Which one, the 84 WS, game 5? Me, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 10/15/2017, 12:32 am

No one cares Greenway, I'm sorry
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/15/2017, 12:32 am

Death Roe wrote:No one cares Greenway, I'm sorry

I do. Grand river exploded that night.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 10/15/2017, 12:33 am

No I do care Greenway but the moment passed. Love you sugar.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 10/15/2017, 12:36 am

Old PT's > New PT's
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/15/2017, 12:36 am

Death Roe wrote:No I do care Greenway but the moment passed. Love you sugar.

Last game I ever saw with my dad before he died, but you go ahead and make fun of my joy and heartbreak.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/15/2017, 12:38 am

Hey old timers:  33 years ago today, I was sitting in PT Omaley's and guess what?  "He didn't want to walk him".  Nope the fucker didn't want to walk him 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down