Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year?

+7
steveschneider
GRR Spartan
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
11 posters

Go down

On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year? Empty On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-16, 10:48

so thankful to have a christian back in the White House..

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year? Empty Re: On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-16, 10:56

Suck it Starbucks!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year? Empty Re: On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-16, 11:01

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Suck it Starbucks!
that guy is a great American, a proud christian and one of the more advanced intellects of our time.

I wish him and all other christian Americans a Merry Christmas!!

god, it feels good to be able to finally say those words.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-16, 11:43

When I send you guys my rendition of the star spangled banner where I replace all of the words with "merry Christmas" over and over again you mother fuckers better stand at attention.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-16, 16:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:When I send you guys my rendition of the star spangled banner where I replace all of the words with "merry Christmas" over and over again you mother fuckers better stand at attention.

I kneel every time I have to read one of your god awful posts. afro
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-16, 17:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:When I send you guys my rendition of the star spangled banner where I replace all of the words with "merry Christmas" over and over again you mother fuckers better stand at attention.

Do better pylon.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-16, 17:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Do better pylon.

I dunno. I thought that last post was pretty good.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-10-16, 18:04

Gotta be honest, this doesn't move the needle for me Bob.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-16, 18:22

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Gotta be honest, this doesn't move the needle for me Bob.
then I move to revoke your bibles, your guns and your processed meat products.

This is America and we celebrate the birth of Santa Claus here.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-17, 00:34

I just practiced saying Merry Christmas on our best friends. The Rosenbergs were not amused.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-17, 08:24

Jim Baker, formerly of PTL, claims saying Merry Christmas is ilegal. Did anyone tell Hallmark?

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-17, 08:36

Just an FYI....

“Despite the celebration of Christmas in December, neither Luke nor Matthew mentions a season for when Jesus was born. However, scholarly arguments regarding the realism of shepherds grazing their flock during the winter have taken place, both challenging a winter birth for Jesus as well as defending it by relying on the mildness of winters in ancient Israel and rabbinic rules regarding sheep near Bethlehem before February.[32][33][34]

The celebration of Christmas as the birth day of Jesus is based on a date of a pagan feast rather than historical analysis.[35] Saturnalia, the Roman feast for Saturn was associated with the winter solstice. Saturnalia was held on 17 December of the Julian calendar and later expanded with festivities through to 23 December. The holiday was celebrated with a sacrifice at the Temple of Saturn, in the Roman Forum, and a public banquet, followed by private gift-giving, continual partying, and a carnival atmosphere that overturned Roman social norms.”
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-11-17, 09:10

steveschneider wrote:Just an FYI....

“Despite the celebration of Christmas in December, neither Luke nor Matthew mentions a season for when Jesus was born. However, scholarly arguments regarding the realism of shepherds grazing their flock during the winter have taken place, both challenging a winter birth for Jesus as well as defending it by relying on the mildness of winters in ancient Israel and rabbinic rules regarding sheep near Bethlehem before February.[32][33][34]

The celebration of Christmas as the birth day of Jesus is based on a date of a pagan feast rather than historical analysis.[35] Saturnalia, the Roman feast for Saturn was associated with the winter solstice. Saturnalia was held on 17 December of the Julian calendar and later expanded with festivities through to 23 December. The holiday was celebrated with a sacrifice at the Temple of Saturn, in the Roman Forum, and a public banquet, followed by private gift-giving, continual partying, and a carnival atmosphere that overturned Roman social norms.”

You know what else is in the middle east...Bengahzi. connect the dots man.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-17, 09:15

msugolfguy wrote:

On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-17, 09:17

msugolfguy wrote:

On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year? 1966794946 On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year? 1966794946 On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year? 1966794946
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-11-17, 11:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year? 502811600

Bob you could milk that for years, I don't think it'll ever tire out.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-17, 11:15

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year? 502811600

Bob you could milk that for years, I don't think it'll ever tire out.
it's fun mocking triggered republicans and their daily faux outrage.

On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year? 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-21, 13:17

On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year? Ouyte1
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-21, 13:20

DWags wrote:On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year? Ouyte1
On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year? 969504605

you're a great American, DWags - and a damn fine Spartan.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-21, 13:21

I went to Jimmy Johns for lunch yesterday. Their sticker now says Merry Christmas. Maybe its always said that, I'm not sure, but I'll go back after the holidays.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-21, 16:42

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-28, 11:58

one thing about the sexual predator, beyond finally allowing us to say 'merry christmas', when I hear "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas", I know he feels the same way.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-30, 07:42

just wanted to type out "Merry Christmas".. as good as it feels to type it out, it feels even better to finally be able to say it.

I suggest - in fact, I implore you - to go outside and tell everyone you see "Merry Christmas" - it might be the first time they've ever heard it. It feels so good.

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-26, 10:13

are the faithful servants of christ still excited about another battle in this year's War on Christmas??

I know I am.. I'm so excited, in fact, that I'm going to scream at the next person who says "Happy Holidays" and cheer that children are being tear gassed at the Mexican border.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! santa On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You To Finally Be Able to Say "Merry Christmas" This Year? 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-26, 10:23

I think people are at 11. I've noticed Christmas music being played earlier this year and seeing lights go up earlier as well I've also noticed mentions of shopping for XMAS before Halloween!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-13, 11:39

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

and don't forget to grab jesus by the pussy!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-23, 02:46

Tbh bob I don’t care anymore if they say Mary Chrismas I just care if they bend their knees and pay fealty to the wall.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-23, 16:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Tbh bob I don’t care anymore if they say Mary Chrismas I just care if they bend their knees and pay fealty to the wall.
Joe, the bartender at Stobers, said "Merry Christmas" and I teared up as I walked toward the door.

After 8 years of Sharia law, the only thing better than getting my guns and bibles back is being able to say "Merry Christmas" again.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-12-23, 19:12

Happy Holidays guys!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-23, 19:24

Rocinante wrote:Happy Holidays guys!!
AS A MUTHAFUCKIN' CHRISTIAN YOU'D BETTER START SAYING MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME, GODDAMMITT!!!!

WE DIDN'T ELECT A FINE CHRISTIAN LIKE THE RACIST, BIGOTED SEXUAL PREDATOR FOR THIS FUCKING "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" SHIT, GODDAMMIT!!!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down