Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Both major parties seem to really be splintered. I don't know if that's good or bad.

2 posters

Go down

Both major parties seem to really be splintered.  I don't know if that's good or bad.   Empty Both major parties seem to really be splintered. I don't know if that's good or bad.

Post by DWags Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:10 am

We see the democrats are really split between establishment and Bernie Sanders democrats.  There was some really hard feelings before and after the convention last year.   I don't see that we're unified at all yet.  The republicans seem to have really broken up into establishment and Bannonites.    I don't see any candidates out there unifying the party at all.   Should make for interesting midterms and 2020 elections.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Both major parties seem to really be splintered.  I don't know if that's good or bad.   Empty Re: Both major parties seem to really be splintered. I don't know if that's good or bad.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:14 am

I just wish the morons of this country would stop electing reality TV stars.

To your point, I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of more parties form. The whole system is a bit monolithic with basically only two choices each election cycle for the higher offices in government.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down