Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Loose Goose Thread

+7
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
NigelUno
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ask Loose Goose Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask Loose Goose Thread

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-13, 13:37

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I'd say calling Nazis "very fine people" was damaging.

Except he didn't. No shock to me that a low info voter like yourself would believe he did since the Press played it that way. Read the actual quote perhaps? Sort of like the Putin situation I just clarified in another thread. If you chose to believe distortions rather than seek truth you're beyond salvation.

Trump - "Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides."

That is the quote.

And as much as he tried to deny it, what he did was draw a moral equivalency between the 2 groups...an equivalency which (by the way) the white supremacist groups loved.

So...the white supremacist "very fine people" loved what he said...and you're (still) here making excuses for him.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but you spent countless posts raving about the statues...as did Trump (also a tactic the white supremacist groups loved).

How many posts have you made about the woman who died because some "very fine" Nazis got together and chanted some slogans?

You're more concerned about deflecting than having the nuts to stand up to some Nazis...just like Trump.

The problem with your "truth" is you just flat out ignore the Nazi chants and torches. Maybe you should be concerned with salvation for those folks.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 15:01

I don't think Goose is answering questions in the "Ask Loose Goose" thread.

No

for the record, I'll answer any questions anyone might have in a "Ask Bobby Sak" thread. Ask Loose Goose Thread - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-13, 16:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Except he didn't. No shock to me that a low info voter like yourself would believe he did since the Press played it that way. Read the actual quote perhaps? Sort of like the Putin situation I just clarified in another thread. If you chose to believe distortions rather than seek truth you're beyond salvation.
Hey Goose..

what's up?

so.. are you answer all of the questions posed to you in the "Ask Goose" thread?

'cause I'm really kinda curious about some things..

Thanks, man!

Some....no one else seems obligated to answer my questions. I'm frankly tired of all the shit and arguing with 15 people spewing "facts" that aren't true isn't much fun. Rather than telling me "what Trump said" maybe some actual transcripts or quotes? I realize that's problematic when 50% of the shit out there is made up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-13, 16:59

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Trump - "Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides."

That is the quote.

And as much as he tried to deny it, what he did was draw a moral equivalency between the 2 groups...an equivalency which (by the way) the white supremacist groups loved.

So...the white supremacist "very fine people" loved what he said...and you're (still) here making excuses for him.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but you spent countless posts raving about the statues...as did Trump (also a tactic the white supremacist groups loved).

How many posts have you made about the woman who died because some "very fine" Nazis got together and chanted some slogans?

You're more concerned about deflecting than having the nuts to stand up to some Nazis...just like Trump.

The problem with your "truth" is you just flat out ignore the Nazi chants and torches. Maybe you should be concerned with salvation for those folks.

In other words he never said Nazis were very fine people. You and the press made that up. Thank you.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 17:02

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Hey Goose..

what's up?

so.. are you answer all of the questions posed to you in the "Ask Goose" thread?

Thanks, man!

Some....no one else seems obligated to answer my questions. I'm frankly tired of all the shit and arguing with 15 people spewing "facts" that aren't true isn't much fun. Rather than telling me "what Trump said" maybe some actual transcripts or quotes? I realize that's problematic when 50% of the shit out there is made up.
you can ask me anything you want :)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-13, 17:29

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

That is the quote.

The problem with your "truth" is you just flat out ignore the Nazi chants and torches.  Maybe you should be concerned with salvation for those folks.  

In other words he never said Nazis were very fine people.  You and the press made that up.  Thank you.

Right.  He was talking about the historians, educators, and professors who all showed up to protest the statue coming down.  Were all those guys wearing khakis and white shirts, and carrying torches also?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 17:38

Hey Goose,

Long time admirer, six time asker of questions.

Do you ever think you might take this place too seriously?

You're an adult - a fully grown adult male - so I don't mean to tell you what to do. It's just a thought.

Your pal,

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-13, 22:44

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Hey Goose..

what's up?

Thanks, man!

Some....no one else seems obligated to answer my questions.   I'm frankly tired of all the shit and arguing with 15 people spewing "facts" that aren't true isn't much fun.  Rather than telling me "what Trump said" maybe some actual transcripts or quotes?  I realize that's problematic when 50% of the shit out there is made up.

Ask Loose Goose Thread - Page 2 2Q==
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-11-15, 18:45

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:How many bowls smokin today?

Enjoy this beautiful day my friend.

I average 1-2 a day, depends on whether I have anything important to do.

I probably average 3. But I never have anything important to do.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-11-15, 19:06

I have a question. Well, probably a couple of them.

It is clear to me that abortion is an important issue to you. My first question is: how likely do you think it is that Roe v. Wade will get overturned and abortion will be made illegal? I'd like some sort of number, either a percentage, or _-to-1 odds, something like that.

Next question, semi-related. How would you rank the following issues in terms of importance to you when making voting decisions: abortion, civil asset forfeiture, marijuana legalization/decriminalization, and military spending?

I guess I'll tip my hand here and say that what I'm driving at is that I suspect abortion ranks highly on your list of priorities, but my own opinion is that, irrespective of the morality/utility of the matter, Roe v. Wade is very unlikely to be overturned, so allowing the issue to weigh on one's voting decisions seems misguided to me. I don't want to get into a debate about the merits of abortion here, but I'm curious if you disagree about my assessment of the likelihood of Roe v. Wade being overturned, and also genuinely curious how you would rank each of the other items I listed as well.

My ranking would be:
1) military spending
2) civil asset forfeiture
3) marijuana legalization
4) abortion
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-15, 20:05

I don't do illegal drugs or participate in things that would otherwise have a negative impact on my health.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-15, 20:06

Cameron wrote:I have a question. Well, probably a couple of them.

It is clear to me that abortion is an important issue to you. My first question is: how likely do you think it is that Roe v. Wade will get overturned and abortion will be made illegal? I'd like some sort of number, either a percentage, or _-to-1 odds, something like that.

Next question, semi-related. How would you rank the following issues in terms of importance to you when making voting decisions: abortion, civil asset forfeiture, marijuana legalization/decriminalization, and military spending?

I guess I'll tip my hand here and say that what I'm driving at is that I suspect abortion ranks highly on your list of priorities, but my own opinion is that, irrespective of the morality/utility of the matter, Roe v. Wade is very unlikely to be overturned, so allowing the issue to weigh on one's voting decisions seems misguided to me. I don't want to get into a debate about the merits of abortion here, but I'm curious if you disagree about my assessment of the likelihood of Roe v. Wade being overturned, and also genuinely curious how you would rank each of the other items I listed as well.

My ranking would be:
1) military spending
4) abortion
oh and most "pro life" people I know support the death penalty... because they're only "pro -life" under very selective circumstances.

But good luck.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-15, 21:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

My ranking would be:
1) military spending
4) abortion
oh and most "pro life" people I know support the death penalty... because they're only "pro -life" under very selective circumstances.

But good luck.

Please keep this thread to questions for Goose please. Thanks in advance for your compliance!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-15, 21:42

Bob deserves a fractional ban for this offense.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-11-15, 22:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't do illegal drugs or participate in things that would otherwise have a negative impact on my health.

Show me all those studies about how good beer is for you.

I'm mostly being sarcastic, but if you honest to goodness do have such a link, I'd love to see it. And I'd pretty much guarantee I can match anything you might find with something positive about marijuana. So, basically, fuck your high horse.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-16, 05:09

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't do illegal drugs or participate in things that would otherwise have a negative impact on my health.

Show me all those studies about how good beer is for you.

I'm mostly being sarcastic, but if you honest to goodness do have such a link, I'd love to see it. And I'd pretty much guarantee I can match anything you might find with something positive about marijuana. So, basically, fuck your high horse.
please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-16, 11:58

Your question is built on a rotten foundation.

So let's clear the air on that 1st. Abortion was not illegal in the whole US prior to Roe v Wade. It was up to the people of each state to decide. It was legal in some areas, restricted in others and banned in others. You know, local voter control. The type of thing you would seem to support on other issues. Be consistent.

Abortion law will remain pretty much static unless RBG/Breyer is replaced by a Conservative. And even if Roe is overturned that doesn't outlaw abortion unlike the scare mongers say. It simply returns local control.

As an aside even liberal commentators agree that Roe was rotten legal decision, look it up.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-16, 11:59

Cameron wrote:Next question, semi-related. How would you rank the following issues in terms of importance to you when making voting decisions: abortion, civil asset forfeiture, marijuana legalization/decriminalization, and military spending?

My ranking would be:
1) military spending
4) abortion

1) Abortion.

GAP

2) CAF

GAP

3) Legalization
4) Military spending
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-16, 12:02

Hey Goose.. long time admirer, multiple asker of questions.. even one or two of them have been answered.

How many abortions do you think the sexual predator has forced/paid for in his many, many years of sexual assaulting women?

Thanks, man.

Your pal,

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-16, 12:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Hey Goose.. long time admirer, multiple asker of questions.. even one or two of them have been answered.

How many abortions do you think the sexual predator has forced/paid for in his many, many years of sexual assaulting women?

Thanks, man.

Your pal,

Robert J Sakimano

I have no idea, though with all the shit that's been dredged up against him if it did happen I'm stunned it's not come out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-16, 12:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Hey Goose.. long time admirer, multiple asker of questions.. even one or two of them have been answered.

Thanks, man.

Your pal,

Robert J Sakimano

I have no idea, though with all the shit that's been dredged up against him if it did happen I'm stunned it's not come out.
I'm certain his accomplices in the mainstream media would cover for him.. that's how he got elected in the first place.

thanks for answering my question!! Ask Loose Goose Thread - Page 2 969504605

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-16, 12:56

Goose, do you think Trump should resign?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-16, 14:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Goose, do you think Trump should resign?

On what grounds?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-16, 14:39

And again it's why I really should avoid this place.

GRR, Pylon and others just cannot have a conversation. No restraint whatsoever, it's directly to insult.
I understand that I'm the only one that regularly posts here that isn't in general lockstep with the rest of you. You seem to think that the ratio in the real world too and it's not even close. It's much closer to 40-40-20 than you want to acknowledge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-16, 14:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm certain his accomplices in the mainstream media would cover for him..

LOL, even you don't believe that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-16, 14:41

LooseGoose wrote:And again it's why I really should avoid this place.

GRR, Pylon and others just cannot have a conversation. No restraint whatsoever, it's directly to insult.
I understand that I'm the only one that regularly posts here that isn't in general lockstep with the rest of you. You seem to think that the ratio in the real world too and it's not even close. It's much closer to 40-40-20 than you want to acknowledge.
hey Goose,

did you see my question earlier in the thread? I was wondering if you think you might take this place a little too seriously.

I'm not saying you do.. it was just a thought. I want you to be okay.

forever yours,

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-16, 14:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm certain his accomplices in the mainstream media would cover for him..

LOL, even you don't believe that.
without a doubt, the sexual predator is your president because of the mainstream media.

I've been saying that for well over a year - and always believe it. They were both equally the best thing to happen to each other - and both equally responsible for taking America down the tubes.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-16, 18:13

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Goose, do you think Trump should resign?

On what grounds?

There are a lot of grounds to cover. He has admitted to sexually assaulting one woman on tape. A lot of other high profile people are facing similar allegations with calls to resign from their respective positions as well. Where do yo stand?

Try not to resort to whataboutisms. Thanks.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-11-16, 18:29

Pretty sure the list of alleged Trump victims is approximately 16. Oh and he himself admitted to various forms of sexual assault throughout multiple interviews/recordings. Who knows what other absurd crimes he's guilty of from decades of shady business deals? Probably Mueller for one.

So if anyone should be stepping down, it should be him first. My preference would be that they all immediately resign. People making this out to be some sort of witch hunt just haven't been paying attention. What's the probability of one person having multiple accusers from legitimate encounters in their past, unless there's some truth to the accusations?

The bullshit the victims have to go through and take from the news media, public/social media, and even the legal process make going public with such an accusation turn your life into a complete shit storm until it all blows over.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-16, 18:32

AnomanderRake wrote:Pretty sure the list of alleged Trump victims is approximately 16. Oh and he himself admitted to various forms of sexual assault throughout multiple interviews/recordings. Who knows what other absurd crimes he's guilty of from decades of shady business deals? Probably Mueller for one.

So if anyone should be stepping down, it should be him first. My preference would be that they all immediately resign. People making this out to be some sort of witch hunt just haven't been paying attention. What's the probability of one person having multiple accusers from legitimate encounters in their past, unless there's some truth to the accusations?

The bullshit the victims have to go through and take from the news media, public/social media, and even the legal process make going public with such an accusation turn your life into a complete shit storm until it all blows over.

Probably why he's been quiet on the Roy Moore thing.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-16, 18:36

AnomanderRake wrote:Pretty sure the list of alleged Trump victims is approximately 16. Oh and he himself admitted to various forms of sexual assault throughout multiple interviews/recordings. Who knows what other absurd crimes he's guilty of from decades of shady business deals? Probably Mueller for one.

you're a great American.

and 'christians' hate you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-11-16, 21:14

LooseGoose wrote:

So let's clear the air on that 1st. Abortion was not illegal in the whole US prior to Roe v Wade. It was up to the people of each state to decide. It was legal in some areas, restricted in others and banned in others. You know, local voter control. The type of thing you would seem to support on other issues. Be consistent.

Abortion law will remain pretty much static unless RBG/Breyer is replaced by a Conservative. And even if Roe is overturned that doesn't outlaw abortion unlike the scare mongers say. It simply returns local control.

As an aside even liberal commentators agree that Roe was rotten legal decision, look it up.

Alright, let's separate the question into two, then.

How likely do you think it is that Roe v. Wade gets overturned?

If Roe v. Wade gets overturned, how likely do you think it is that abortion is made illegal in Michigan? Or made illegal on the federal level?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-11-16, 21:16

LooseGoose wrote:
Cameron wrote:Next question, semi-related. How would you rank the following issues in terms of importance to you when making voting decisions: abortion, civil asset forfeiture, marijuana legalization/decriminalization, and military spending?

My ranking would be:
1) military spending
4) abortion

1) Abortion.

GAP

2) CAF

GAP

3) Legalization
4) Military spending

Obviously there are many more issues to care about than just these four. Would you say abortion is your number one of all issues, or just of the ones I listed?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-17, 11:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

On what grounds?

There are a lot of grounds to cover. He has admitted to sexually assaulting one woman on tape. Try not to resort to whataboutisms. Thanks.

Please post the exact quote. I don't follow Trump as close as many of you do but my memory says he said "you could grab them by the pussy". Could doesn't mean did, but you know that.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-17, 11:14

Goose,

Hi - what's up?

Do you find it frustrating that we are morally consistent with regard to the sexual predator, the child molester in Alabama and Al Franken?

Just curious.

Your long time admirer,

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-17, 11:16

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Alright, let's separate the question into two, then.

How likely do you think it is that Roe v. Wade gets overturned?

If Roe v. Wade gets overturned, how likely do you think it is that abortion is made illegal in Michigan? Or made illegal on the federal level?

Wade getting overturned in the next 20 years? Maybe a 10% chance.

1%-5% that Michigan would outlaw and that's probably too high.

The federal level is lower than Michigan.

Abortions are not going to be outlawed.

Additional restrictions? Maybe.
Counseling to birth and adopt? Possibly.
Counseling to birth and use available resources to help raise your child? Probably.

And of course most "choice" people hate all those things too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-17, 11:16

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

There are a lot of grounds to cover. He has admitted to sexually assaulting one woman on tape. Try not to resort to whataboutisms. Thanks.

Please post the exact quote. I don't follow Trump as close as many of you do but my memory says he said "you could grab them by the pussy". Could doesn't mean did, but you know that.

You could just say I don't want to answer the question instead. Thanks for being obtuse once again.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-17, 11:17

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Please post the exact quote.   I don't follow Trump as close as many of you do but my memory says he said "you could grab them by the pussy".   Could doesn't mean did, but you know that.

Ask Loose Goose Thread - Page 2 502811600

Does smoking weed impact memory?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-17, 11:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Goose,
Hi - what's up?
Do you find it frustrating that we are morally consistent with regard to the sexual predator, the child molester in Alabama and Al Franken?
Just curious.
Your long time admirer,
Robert J Sakimano
LOL, tell me how many of your morally consistent Dem allies in Congress have called for Franken to quit? You act as if blowharding on an obscure message board is noteworthy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-17, 11:18

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

1) Abortion.

GAP

2) CAF

GAP

3) Legalization
4) Military spending

Obviously there are many more issues to care about than just these four. Would you say abortion is your number one of all issues, or just of the ones I listed?

Oh I've stated it's #1 of all issues for personal reasons. Haven't you noticed how that triggers GRR?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next