Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around

+35
By-Tor
MSU addict
TheReal_LWS
loogoldham
Martin Spartan
Da Mayor
duffy munn
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
Senior Dickfist
Wally Fairway
Dr. Strangelove
Heat Miser
I.B. Fine
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
Tim Wakefield
Herbie Green
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Clarett's Folly
GRR Spartan
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Death Roe
CORNER BLITZ
aualum06
Rocinante
Turtleneck
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
MattyFresh
Jake from State Farm
39 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 25 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around

Post by aualum06 2018-11-18, 14:47

Lions own kickers
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 25 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around

Post by DWags 2018-11-18, 14:55

Floyd Robertson wrote:You ever see 8 Lions chase a Panther for 86 yards?

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 25 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-18, 15:26

aualum06 wrote:Lions own kickers

Holy shit...another one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-11-18, 15:57

LooseGoose wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Lions own kickers

Holy shit...another one.

And gets them to fail going for 2. Coaches are stupid
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-11-18, 15:57

Wide open and cam doesn't come close lmao
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-18, 15:58

They would have probably won this in overtime. That feels like it was very stupid
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-11-18, 15:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:They would have probably won this in overtime. That feels like it was very stupid

I don't know why coaches would ever go for 2 in that situation
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-18, 16:00

aualum06 wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:They would have probably won this in overtime. That feels like it was very stupid

In college when you’re Maryland against osu.... I get it. I do not get it in the nfl
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2018-11-18, 16:12

aualum06 wrote:

Because their kicker, Gano, was sucking balls today.

Missed one extra point kick, just barely made the the other, missed a 34 yard field goal (essentially an NFL extra point).
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-18, 16:14

MSU addict wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Missed one extra point kick, just barely made the the other, missed a 34 yard field goal (essentially an NFL extra point).
Yeah but like.... odds of making 2 pt conversion vs odds of him making the kick even with struggles?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-11-18, 16:17

MSU addict wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

And then lose because you don't trust one of the best kickers in the league, indoors
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-18, 16:21

Look it’s stupid but if they manage to beat the bears and rams at home the schedule is nice after that....

They won’t. But if they did.

Esencse of being a lions fan.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-18, 17:21

This weekend had some stupid fucking games.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2018-11-18, 17:22

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Yeah but like.... odds of making 2 pt conversion vs odds of him making the kick even with struggles?

aualum06 wrote:And then lose because you don't trust one of the best kickers in the league, indoors

I agree you look stupid when it doesn't work, but it was not statistically a bad play.

Gano, like I said was sucking balls.  He looked like Crosby against the Lions.  He has missed 4 extra points this year and looked very bad today.  Odds of him making the extra point maybe 75%.

That moves you to OT, your odds of winning in OT roughly 50%.

Odds of making a two point conversion, roughly 50%.  The Panthers probably judged this to be over 50% considering they were moving the ball so well and Newton did miss an open receiver.

Again, playing the odds - not a bad call.

I say get the game over with.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-18, 17:34

I still rather watch 90 minutes of crisis acting on turf. Razz Razz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-20, 10:21

other than a miracle (I know.. Lions winning out, Bears and/or Vikings totally tanking), is there a remote chance that the Lions could still get a playoff spot??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-20, 10:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:other than a miracle (I know.. Lions winning out, Bears and/or Vikings totally tanking), is there a remote chance that the Lions could still get a playoff spot??

As I said somewhere else....peak Lions would be them winning 6 in a row to get to 9-6.....then losing at Green Bay on the final day to be eliminated from the playoffs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-20, 11:04

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:other than a miracle (I know.. Lions winning out, Bears and/or Vikings totally tanking), is there a remote chance that the Lions could still get a playoff spot??

As I said somewhere else....peak Lions would be them winning 6 in a row to get to 9-6.....then losing at Green Bay on the final day to be eliminated from the playoffs.
probably right - I've thought all season that the opening week loss to the Jets (of all teams) would come back to haunt them. That was before the most recent slide, though - how the hell do you beat the Patriots, the Panthers - and lose to the Jets and the 49'ers.

oh - because you're the Lions. tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Martha ain't fucking around - Page 25 1896033241
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-21, 18:41

Sources: Trubisky unlikely for Thanksgiving game
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-21, 18:54

LooseGoose wrote:Sources: Trubisky unlikely for Thanksgiving game

Don’t do that. Don’t get my hopes up. It’s the Lions; they’ll find a way to screw things up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-22, 14:15

Congratulations Detroit on the worst halftime show in the history of half time shows.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-22, 14:17

kingstonlake wrote:Congratulations Detroit on the worst halftime show in the history of half time shows.
Any idea who that was?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-11-22, 14:32

Need to invest more in the offensive line
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-22, 15:14

I.B. Fine wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Congratulations Detroit on the worst halftime show in the history of half time shows.
Any idea who that was?

I think it was a clone of Jim Henson with Kermit's voice.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-22, 15:34

kingstonlake wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:
Any idea who that was?

I guess I can read his name on his tomb stone after he's buried in Detroit, though it's looking like Stafford is about to get buried first
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-22, 15:38

I.B. Fine wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I guess I can read his name on his tomb stone after he's buried in Detroit, though it's looking like Stafford is about to get buried first

Lol
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-11-22, 16:17

I consider it a win for the Lions that Stafford only got sacked twice.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-22, 16:23

It's to the point where I want them to have the highest pick possible. It's a joy watching them mis identify the 10th best player available when you could literally throw a dart and get it right.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-22, 17:37

They should have cut/traded Stafford years ago.

Stat padder extraordinaire.

He'll make $200M as a choke artist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-22, 17:39

This team is incredible at one thing, getting your hopes up and then blowing it the most painful way possible.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-11-22, 19:14

LooseGoose wrote:They should have cut/traded Stafford years ago.

Stat padder extraordinaire.

He'll make $200M as a choke artist.

And magically replace him with who?

-------

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=19749
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25