Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators...

+7
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dendrobates
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
11 posters

Go down

Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... Empty Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators...

Post by Guest 11/3/2017, 1:16 am

.....I guess it meant they knew their subject. Halperin, Oreskes and now Corn....probably plenty more to go.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/02/david-corn-mother-jones-workplace-behavior-probe-244482

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/02/stunned-and-upset-new-pressure-on-npr-bosses-over-handling-sex-harassment-allegations-against-top-editor.html

As usual the lefties doing the same thing they yap about stopping. Hypocrites.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... Empty Re: Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators...

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 11/3/2017, 6:54 am

This thread is the essence of Goose’s my team vs your team belief system as if there is a scoreboard somewhere on sexual predators
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... Empty Re: Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators...

Post by DWags 11/3/2017, 7:20 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This thread is the essence of Goose’s my team vs your team belief system as if there is a scoreboard somewhere on sexual predators

I’m convinced he might think some on this board forgive that type of behavior or look the other way because they’re left leaning. I’m absolutely convinced he’s so tribal that he believes we aren’t repulsed by that behavior from certain people.

I’m glad that Hollywood is busting their own finally. Fuck those people. Women should be respected regardless of station position or how they’re dressed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/3/2017, 7:56 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This thread is the essence of Goose’s my team vs your team belief system as if there is a scoreboard somewhere on sexual predators
I'm just glad people didn't elect a sexual predator president.

oh. wait.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/3/2017, 8:08 am

DWags wrote:

I’m convinced he might think some on this board forgive that type of behavior or look the other way because they’re left leaning. I’m absolutely convinced he’s so tribal that he believes we aren’t repulsed by that behavior from certain people.

I’m glad that Hollywood is busting their own finally. Fuck those people. Women should be respected regardless of station position or how they’re dressed.
of course this is abhorrent behavior.. and nobody here has ever said otherwise.

but what makes me chuckle is how fine, god-fearin' republicans hold members of the media and the Hollywood elite to higher standard than they hold their own 'christian' president to.

Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 11/3/2017, 8:10 am

Goose?

Did you start threads for any of the FoxNews guys?

And if not...does that make you a hypocrite?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/3/2017, 8:12 am

NigelUno wrote:Goose?

Look at it this way: NBC fires some mainstream media scumbag... Kevin Spacey gets fired or his show gets cancelled or whatever ..

and republicans (who aren't hypocritical, by the way) line up to vote for an admitted sexual predator.. while pretending to be outraged by this.

Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... 502811600 Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... 502811600 Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 11/3/2017, 8:17 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Goose?

Look at it this way: NBC fires some mainstream media scumbag... Kevin Spacey gets fired or his show gets cancelled or whatever ..

and republicans (who aren't hypocritical, by the way) line up to vote for an admitted sexual predator.. while pretending to be outraged by this.

Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... 502811600  Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... 502811600  Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... 502811600

And frankly, if any of them ran for president, I can guarantee you I wouldn't vote for them based on that alone.   I don't know how people can overlook that flaw in the leader of a country and say, well, I know he grabs a little pussy and thinks that fine, but hey, that's fine.  John 3:19, and let the pussy grabbers lead us.  Amen.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/3/2017, 8:19 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... 502811600  Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... 502811600  Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... 502811600

And frankly, if any of them ran for president, I can guarantee you I wouldn't vote for them based on that alone.   I don't know how people can overlook that flaw in the leader of a country and say, well, I know he grabs a little pussy and thinks that fine, but hey, that's fine.  John 3:19, and let the pussy grabbers lead us.  Amen.
obviously, it's sad and pathetic.. but not surprising.

I'm just glad we got rid of that powerful serial sexual harasser at NBC (whom I've never heard of).. so that the fine christian in the White House can lead the country in a moral, christian direction.

Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 11/3/2017, 8:33 am

LooseGoose wrote:.....I guess it meant they knew their subject. Halperin, Oreskes and now Corn....probably plenty more to go.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/02/david-corn-mother-jones-workplace-behavior-probe-244482

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/02/stunned-and-upset-new-pressure-on-npr-bosses-over-handling-sex-harassment-allegations-against-top-editor.html

And wait...

You linked a FoxNews article talking about some guy (and obviously not a FoxNews guy) harassing women?

And you're talking about hypocrites?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/3/2017, 8:35 am

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:.....I guess it meant they knew their subject. Halperin, Oreskes and now Corn....probably plenty more to go.

And wait...

You linked a FoxNews article talking about some guy (and obviously not a FoxNews guy) harassing women?

And you're talking about hypocrites?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 11/3/2017, 9:59 am

Why the fuck are you making this a partisan issue? You are adding to this separation problem. This is a problem all around that needs to be stopped and addressed. This is all bullshit and needs to stop immediately.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/3/2017, 10:07 am

Y’all are right, but goose got his reaction he wanted. They see me trolling...
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/3/2017, 10:27 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Y’all are right, but goose got his reaction he wanted. They see me trolling...
oh, I know Goose is down with the drive-by's..

Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... Giphy

but it provides us an opportunity to voice the hypocrisy of the right.. and the 'christian' right.. as they not only support but defend a racist, bigoted sexual predator... while gasping and clutching their pearls over some Hollywood and/or mainstream media deviant nobody has heard of.

Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 11/3/2017, 10:55 am

Anyone who's a sexual predator is a SCum bag. But this is a really weird attempt to dilute the pool Goose.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/3/2017, 11:01 am

kingstonlake wrote:Anyone who's a sexual predator is a SCum bag. But this is a really weird attempt to dilute the pool Goose.
just a quick reminder that 81% of 'christians' voted for a sexual predator.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/3/2017, 11:15 am

kingstonlake wrote:Anyone who's a sexual predator is a SCum bag. But this is a really weird attempt to dilute the pool Goose.

This guy has some of the same beliefs as you do - and he’s a scumbag! So..um.. that means anyone with those beliefs are scumbags! HA! Gotcha!

America is full of idiots like goose.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/3/2017, 11:22 am

caution: mainstream media link below

Netflix Pulls the Plug on "House of Cards"

As allegations of unwanted sexual advances in 1986 by Kevin Spacey against then-14-year-old Anthony Rapp have emerged, Netflix today decided to pull the plug on the Spacey-starring House of Cards after the upcoming sixth season next year.

so, basically, Netflix and Hollywood has higher moral standards than the republican party does.

Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... 502811600 Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... 1486952199
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 11/3/2017, 11:53 am

I guess once it's established that you're a sexual predator does it really matter if your a hypocrite about it? Be it the President or anyone else? Geez.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/3/2017, 12:59 pm

LooseGoose wrote:.....I guess it meant they knew their subject.    Halperin, Oreskes and now Corn....probably plenty more to go.  

As usual the lefties doing the same thing they yap about stopping.  Hypocrites.  

Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... Fb_img11
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/3/2017, 5:03 pm

Oh....while you're at it would you Bobby call MSU for victim blaming??  This sounds oddly similar to some advice doled out in this forum......

Although you can never completely protect yourself from becoming a victim of any crime, you can reduce your risk of being targeted by walking in groups, avoiding isolated or dark areas, and trusting your instincts. If a situation does not feel right, it probably is not.

https://www.facebook.com/msupolice/posts/1857698974270649
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 11/3/2017, 5:17 pm

I feel like they should add something about wearing "the right" clothes. What do you think Goose?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/3/2017, 5:19 pm

Still don’t have the guts to actually reply to what the point of this thread was. You’re a pathetic coward on the bin.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 11/3/2017, 5:25 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Oh....while you're at it would you Bobby call MSU for victim blaming??  This sounds oddly similar to some advice doled out in this forum......

Although you can never completely protect yourself from becoming a victim of any crime, you can reduce your risk of being targeted by walking in groups, avoiding isolated or dark areas, and trusting your instincts. If a situation does not feel right, it probably is not.

https://www.facebook.com/msupolice/posts/1857698974270649

Fuck you. I stay out of your bullshit arguments with Bob about that shit for a reason but since you’re a fucking numbskull you haven’t recognized that. That ongoing argument has absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever but once again, you’re the essence of “my side vs your side” and can’t see anything beyond that.

So, goose, slink away to your hole once again instead of apologizing like the coward you are.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/3/2017, 5:33 pm

And the beat goes on......more liberal hypocrites.

Publisher Of The New Republic Resigns Amid Harassment Allegations

WASHINGTON ― Hamilton Fish, president and publisher of The New Republic, resigned from the magazine Friday, following allegations that he had mistreated female employees.

Win McCormack, the owner of The New Republic, made the announcement in a memo to staff, noting that the investigation into Fish’s conduct would continue.

“This won’t mean an end to the inquiry we’ve commissioned, as we want to understand everyone’s experiences in full, both on their own terms and for the purposes of looking ahead,” McCormack wrote. “If you happen not yet to receive the investigator’s contact details, with our invitation to connect with her, you should expect to today.”

J.J. Gould, the editor of The New Republic, said he could not comment. Fish and McCormack did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/3/2017, 5:36 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Still don’t have the guts to actually reply to what the point of this thread was. You’re a pathetic coward on the bin.

The point of this thread was to show all of the fucking hypocrites that have spent 18 months throwing stones at "grab'em by the pussy" Trump were doing much worse things in their spare time. Glass houses and all. Let me know if there are any more obvious things that you need explained.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/3/2017, 5:38 pm

And call me a coward all you want darlings, I know you're just lashing out in pain as your heroes fall one by one. Trump said the Dem primary was fixed....and it was. Go turn on yourselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/3/2017, 5:38 pm

LooseGoose wrote:And the beat goes on......more liberal hypocrites.

Publisher Of The New Republic Resigns Amid Harassment Allegations

WASHINGTON ― Hamilton Fish, president and publisher of The New Republic, resigned from the magazine Friday, following allegations that he had mistreated female employees.

Win McCormack, the owner of The New Republic, made the announcement in a memo to staff, noting that the investigation into Fish’s conduct would continue.  

“This won’t mean an end to the inquiry we’ve commissioned, as we want to understand everyone’s experiences in full, both on their own terms and for the purposes of looking ahead,” McCormack wrote. “If you happen not yet to receive the investigator’s contact details, with our invitation to connect with her, you should expect to today.”

J.J. Gould, the editor of The New Republic, said he could not comment. Fish and McCormack did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Your team is losing bigly Goosie. Care to respond to the growing groundswell around here about you being a coward? I'll hang up and listen.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 11/3/2017, 5:39 pm

LooseGoose wrote:And call me a coward all you want darlings, I know you're just lashing out in pain as your heroes fall one by one. Trump said the Dem primary was fixed....and it was. Go turn on yourselves.

I’m sorry you’re right were the words you were looking for.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/3/2017, 5:40 pm

LooseGoose wrote:And call me a coward all you want darlings, I know you're just lashing out in pain as your heroes fall one by one.     Trump said the Dem primary was fixed....and it was.   Go turn on yourselves.

Aww, beat me to it.

Also, I see You're using the Trump, "I'm rubber and You're glue" defense. Bold strategy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 11/3/2017, 5:41 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Still don’t have the guts to actually reply to what the point of this thread was. You’re a pathetic coward on the bin.

The point of this thread was to show all of the fucking hypocrites that have spent 18 months throwing stones at "grab'em by the pussy" Trump were doing much worse things in their spare time. Glass houses and all. Let me know if there are any more obvious things that you need explained.

So what’s your point? Absolving the pussy grabber because some assholes assault other women? I don’t understand your train of thought. Is this a Democrat against Republican thing or men acting like pieces of shit toward women? Because it seems to me you’re missing the point here. You’re more focused on hypocrisy than women being abused and that can’t be more pathetic.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 11/3/2017, 5:43 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So what’s your point? Absolving the pussy grabber because some assholes assault other women? I don’t understand your train of thought. Is this a Democrat against Republican thing or men acting like pieces of shit toward women? Because it seems to me you’re missing the point here. You’re more focused on hypocrisy than women being abused and that can’t be more pathetic.

I think he thinks that we look up to icons like Mark Haliprin (sp?) the way he looks up to Bill OReilly. It’s an insane point to make but if you stir yourself into enough of a partisan fervor I guess it’s possible.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 11/3/2017, 5:47 pm

Goose when was the moment that you realized that you hated the other team more than you even liked your own?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/3/2017, 6:23 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

So there are hypocrites in this world? That’s the point? Hot fresh off the goose press!!! Come and hear the news!

Amazing how many of the holier than Trump commentators were serial sexual predators... 502811600 dumbass.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 11/3/2017, 6:28 pm

Goose, I think the point is being a sexual predator is a disqualifier for the oval office in many people's eyes. No matter who they are. And the fact that other people who may have been critical of Trump's behavior......all the while being as repulsive as him.....doesn't absolve Trump. Should Trump be a stand up guy and resign like others have?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 11/3/2017, 8:09 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

This!

I said that earlier too. This is not a fucking contest that you're making it goose. All those fuckers need to pay. Yes, all of them. What makes it worse is we have a fucking POS president with 16 women calling him out and he is the leader of our country. Not only that, but he prides in his talk as locker room talk. He needs to go. All those fuckers need to go because they are a POS human being. Fuck off for making this a left or right side. Because it isn't.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 11/3/2017, 8:56 pm

Goose? When was the moment you lost your mind?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 1/8/2018, 9:59 am

Saw on the main board that they're going to make another Predator movie. Will Arnold be hunting Trump?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 1/8/2018, 1:15 pm

No more amazing than a guy trying to act like he's friendly pie maker while spewing lies about baby meat grinders and other incendiary comments that have been reported as the same language used by anti-abortion terrorists to justify killing US citizens.

Some keep spewing hate and support the lying pussy grabber in The White House
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down