Took another shit in the woods yesterday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Took another shit in the woods yesterday

Post by gHost Spartan on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:02 am

IT was a 70+ degrees so I split work early and went for a run on the path I usually run on. I seriously don't know what the fuck is going on, but it seems like whenever I'm running lately I have to take a shit. The day before the same thing happened and I had to cut 2 miles off my run so I could shit in the port-o-potty. Anyway, so yesterday I'm running down the paved trail, as usual, and after 2 miles the code red hit me, I thought "okay maybe I can hold it in" but after a while it was clear to me that I had to shit.

There's a seldom used unpaved side trail that runs through some thick forest and onto the back side of a remote farm. That's where I shit last time. Funny thing is that I'm running down that trail to get to my shit spot and I ran into a middle aged woman walking two dogs!!! I see her, nod, and keep going. She's clearly out of sight now so I plop down and BOOM!!!! Poop gone, gHost free! Wiped with my bandana and as I threw it down onto the ground saw my partially disintegrated bandana that I used to wipe the last time I shit out there. Funny shit....

Felt great afterward. I think it's partly because I was eating a lot of blueberries, grapes and dates. When I took off my shorts later my ass smelled awful, it was actually quite disturbing. Then I smelled my underwear and it almost made me puke.
gHost Spartan
Ephor (Advocate)
Ephor (Advocate)

Back to top Go down

Re: Took another shit in the woods yesterday

Post by Da Mayor on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:37 am

gHost Spartan wrote:IT was a 70+ degrees so I split work early and went for a run on the path I usually run on. I seriously don't know what the fuck is going on, but it seems like whenever I'm running lately I have to take a shit. The day before the same thing happened and I had to cut 2 miles off my run so I could shit in the port-o-potty. Anyway, so yesterday I'm running down the paved trail, as usual, and after 2 miles the code red hit me, I thought "okay maybe I can hold it in" but after a while it was clear to me that I had to shit.

There's a seldom used unpaved side trail that runs through some thick forest and onto the back side of a remote farm. That's where I shit last time. Funny thing is that I'm running down that trail to get to my shit spot and I ran into a middle aged woman walking two dogs!!! I see her, nod, and keep going. She's clearly out of sight now so I plop down and BOOM!!!! Poop gone, gHost free! Wiped with my bandana and as I threw it down onto the ground saw my partially disintegrated bandana that I used to wipe the last time I shit out there. Funny shit....

Felt great afterward. I think it's partly because I was eating a lot of blueberries, grapes and dates. When I took off my shorts later my ass smelled awful, it was actually quite disturbing. Then I smelled my underwear and it almost made me puke.

Was the trail called the Silk Road?
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:27 am

I lost control for the first time in my life on a trail run. Had a code red so I found a secluded area off the trail. I pulled down my shorts and held onto a tree with both hands while I squatted. Was pretty explosive. Normally I look at my work in the can before flushing but I couldn’t look at my work on the forest floor because I was disgusted by my bodily function.
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum