Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

+10
msugolfguy
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
14 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 Empty Roy Moore - Patriotic Republican Senate Candidate - Digs Underage Girls..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:35 pm

allegedly.

hey, if it's good enough for the sexual predator in the White House.. Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 2599972566

Four women have come forward to The Washington Post alleging that Roy Moore—the former Alabama judge who was twice removed from the state’s supreme court and is currently the GOP nominee for Senate—pursued them for sexual relationships when they were young teens.

More than one of the women reportedly said he pursued her when she was only 14 years old. “I wanted it over with—I wanted out,” she told the Post of her sexual encounter with Moore. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.” One of the women said she was 14 and working at the mall as a Santa’s helper when she was approached by Moore.

Proceed With Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 Empty Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Post by NigelUno Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:35 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?utm_term=.2a7ee18519ec

Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. She was sitting on a wooden bench with her mother, they both recall, when the man introduced himself as Roy Moore.

It was early 1979 and Moore — now the Republican nominee in Alabama for a U.S. Senate seat — was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney. He struck up a conversation, Corfman and her mother say, and offered to watch the girl while her mother went inside for a child custody hearing.

“He said, ‘Oh, you don’t want her to go in there and hear all that. I’ll stay out here with her,’ ” says Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71. “I thought, how nice for him to want to take care of my little girl.”

My Mama always said...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 Empty Re: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:43 pm

My thread about it was better..

mods - please merge the two threads about the 'christian' freedom-lovin' patriot diggin' young girls.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 Empty Re: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Post by NigelUno Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:44 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:My thread about it was better..

mods - please merge the two threads about the 'christian' freedom-lovin' patriot diggin' young girls.

Mine has "sex"ual in the title though. Sure to get more viewers.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:45 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:My thread about it was better..

Mine has "sex"ual in the title though. Sure to get more viewers.
true.

under age 'christian' seXXX bump.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:54 pm

Thoughts and Prayers Bob
Thoughts and Prayers are all we need
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Roll tide.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:59 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:allegedly.

hey, if it's good enough for the sexual predator in the White House.. Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 2599972566

Four women have come forward to The Washington Post alleging that Roy Moore—the former Alabama judge who was twice removed from the state’s supreme court and is currently the GOP nominee for Senate—pursued them for sexual relationships when they were young teens.

More than one of the women reportedly said he pursued her when she was only 14 years old. “I wanted it over with—I wanted out,” she told the Post of her sexual encounter with Moore. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.” One of the women said she was 14 and working at the mall as a Santa’s helper when she was approached by Moore.

I merged this thread with the other one just like it. Please proceed to freak out.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:00 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I merged this thread with the other one just like it. Please proceed to freak out.
no I'm glad you did..

because this one has "sex" in the title.. and, as Nigel mentioned, "sex" will get more clicks.. especially hypocritical 'christian' underage seXXX.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:04 pm

Is here anyone who doesn’t believe this is true?

Is there anyone who thinks it will make one bit of difference?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:05 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

That other thread was terrible.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:08 pm

Rocinante wrote:Is here anyone who doesn’t believe this is true?

I think it might make a bit of difference. For an Alabama senate seat, the polls are relatively close (8-9 points) and there are a lot of people that voted for strange that either might switch sides or just not vote at all. We’ll see I guess, but it’s not impossible.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I think it might make a bit of difference. For an Alabama senate seat, the polls are relatively close (8-9 points) and there are a lot of people that voted for strange that either might switch sides or just not vote at all. We’ll see I guess, but it’s not impossible.

Come on dude. It’s Alabama
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:17 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Come on dude. It’s Alabama

I know that that’s the easy line to go to, but I wouldn’t write it off quite that quickly. Trump won there by like 25 points, so even before this Moore was way underperforming.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:41 pm

This one is for you, Bob.

https://twitter.com/therickwilson/status/928738082576326656
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:20 pm

racist, bigoted 'christian' knuckle-draggers don't care.

They actually prefer sexual predators and have a deep contempt for women.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:22 pm

steveschneider wrote:This one is for you, Bob.

https://twitter.com/therickwilson/status/928738082576326656
haha. So awesome.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:04 pm

He'll be out of the race by Monday. So yes it makes a difference.

Strangely not one person here has started a thread about Menendez.

But at least Harry deleted his 9 year old letter about felons serving in the Senate.

‘No Felons in the Senate’ Statement Deleted by Dems Before Menendez Verdict

And that letter was written about Ted Stevens....who later had his conviction overturned because of prosecutorial misconduct.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:17 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

He'll be out of the race by Monday.  So yes it makes a difference.

People said the same thing about trump goose. We’ll see on Monday.

Edit- deleted your attempt at highjacking the thread. You want to talk about that start your own goddamn thread.

Also, apologize liar.

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:18 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

But at least Harry deleted his 9 year old letter about felons serving in the Senate.

And that letter was written about Ted Stevens....who later had his conviction overturned because of prosecutorial misconduct.

One step closer to a successful impeachment. Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 3493939353
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:39 pm

What the fuck does Mendez (D) NJ have to do with a AL GOP US Senate candidate who's made Christianity the centerpiece of his political life being accused as a sexual predator directing his actions toward a minor?

Mendez saw a sympathetic juor dropped because they said they didn't believe he was guilty of anything

More but but but what about from the pussy grabber's biggest fan.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:51 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Goose rockin' the mainstream media link while trying to divert the attention away from yet another 'christian' sexual predator.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:05 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

He'll be out of the race by Monday. So yes it makes a difference

Dude. It’s Alabama.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:08 pm

Heard some commentators say Moore’s support is very strong. The bigger worry for the GOP is Moore digging in his heels, weathering the storm and becoming a problem for GOP incumbents running for re-election in other states in 2018
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:57 am

GRR Spartan wrote:Heard some commentators say Moore’s support is very strong. The bigger worry for the GOP is Moore digging in his heels, weathering the storm and becoming a problem for GOP incumbents running for re-election in other states in 2018
yep.

I think we've learned fine 'christian' racist bigots are anything but moral when it comes to sexual predators.

I wonder how they felt about Anthony Weiner?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:17 am

Never thought I’d see the day when the GOP openly supports a child molester.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:30 am

“The GOP” isn’t supporting candidate Moore.
The hedge on their remarks was “if he’s guilty” and given that there have been some stories that were proven to be false like the Duke Lacrosse team fiasco they are covering their asses. But few are expressing full throated support of Moore and if the charges were thought to be so outlandish, I would expect a lot more GOP Senators to say so.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:34 am

https://twitter.com/davidcorndc/status/928740545454858240
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:35 am

and.. in a shock to absolutely nobody, the fine 'christian' patriot is blaming Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.. Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 502811600

Judge Roy Moore‏ @MooreSenate
14h14 hours ago

The Obama-Clinton Machine’s liberal media lapdogs just launched the most vicious and nasty round of attacks against me I’ve EVER faced!

We are are in the midst of a spiritual battle with those who want to silence our message.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:43 am

GRR Spartan wrote:“The GOP” isn’t supporting candidate Moore.
The hedge on their remarks was “if he’s guilty” and given that there have been some stories that were proven to be false like the Duke Lacrosse team fiasco they are covering their asses. But few are expressing full throated support of Moore and if the charges were thought to be so outlandish, I would expect a lot more GOP Senators to say so.

Oh he still has support. Did you see what Breitbart and Fox said? He’s not going away, he’s a part of Bannon’s revolution.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:55 am

one of the reasons why Bannon, the sexual predator and the racist deplorables support the latest 'christian' sexual predator is because this is who he is running against:

Gordon Douglas Jones (born May 4, 1954) is an American lawyer and politician. He served as a United States Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama and rose to prominence for prosecuting the remaining two Ku Klux Klan perpetrators of the 16th Street Baptist Church bombing which killed four African-American girls.

he had the nerve to prosecute KKK members for blowing up a church that killed 4 black children.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:58 am

Looks like support to me:

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/928734837887954950
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:02 am

And it’s all fake

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/928740407630016513

The highly funded and well coordinated cultural war on MSM was years in the making but this is where we are at. People don’t believe it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:11 am

steveschneider wrote:https://twitter.com/davidcorndc/status/928740545454858240

I like the rifle also.  Nice touch.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 GsrdUvka?format=jpg&name=600x314

Just curious though...what are our "God Given Rights"?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:26 am

NigelUno wrote:
steveschneider wrote:https://twitter.com/davidcorndc/status/928740545454858240

I like the rifle also.  Nice touch.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 GsrdUvka?format=jpg&name=600x314

Just curious though...what are our "God Given Rights"?

well according to him it is to have a gun and to molest kids.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:55 am

Ok, NAGR? Am I reading to much into a potential subliminal message? What NRA isn't good enough?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:10 am

kingstonlake wrote:Ok, NAGR? Am I reading to much into a potential subliminal message? What NRA isn't good enough?

Its more wink wink nod nod than subliminal
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:25 pm

He’s using the trump playbook that worked. Never admit anything, always fight back.

And it’s Alabama.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:12 pm

Col. Morris Davis‏Verified account @ColMorrisDavis
14h14 hours ago

Eric Garner was strangled to death by police who suspected him of selling loose cigarettes, Roy Moore is suspected of child molesting yet is set to be elected to the US Senate ... and @GOP are perfectly satisfied with both outcomes.

has anyone else noticed how republicans don't even try to pretend that their party isn't racist anymore?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:21 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

He'll be out of the race by Monday.  
so Goose is thinking that the 'christian' pedophile sexual predator will drop out of the race by Monday.

I say he not only stays in the race, but will win... ya know, because 'christian'/republicans are immoral.. and then move to DC, away from his family, so he can further pursue young girls...

what do you guys think??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next