Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

+10
msugolfguy
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
14 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 6 Empty Re: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-01, 08:14

this little gem from one of the sexual predator's mutant children..

Donald Trump Jr.‏Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr

Hypothetical question? Can my 2 year old get in trouble 4 sexual harassment for asking his teacher to come to his place naked after school?

so.. apparently he spends his time thinking about 2 year-olds hanging out with naked teachers? Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 6 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 6 Empty Re: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-01, 08:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:this little gem from one of the sexual predator's mutant children..

Donald Trump Jr.‏Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr

Hypothetical question? Can my 2 year old get in trouble 4 sexual harassment for asking his teacher to come to his place naked after school?

so.. apparently he spends his time thinking about 2 year-olds hanging out with naked teachers? Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 6 2599972566

What in the hell?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-01, 09:14

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:this little gem from one of the sexual predator's mutant children..

What in the hell?

even by their normal family standards, that's downright creepy.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-04, 08:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

Think of how bad that is for Democrats though. They'd take Moore over the other dude. I question where the message goes wrong.

Just kidding the thing is bob is wrong, Jones is leading in polls right now. Like I said earlier, I’m not saying he’s going to win but bobs attitude about it is foolish.
still 8 days out, but I've been saying all along that 'christians' will unequivocally support the child molester just like they did a sexual predator.

and I suspect the child molester wins by 5-7%. I wonder if I'll still be "wrong" and "foolish" after next Tuesday.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-04, 08:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Just kidding the thing is bob is wrong, Jones is leading in polls right now. Like I said earlier, I’m not saying he’s going to win but bobs attitude about it is foolish.
still 8 days out, but I've been saying all along that 'christians' will unequivocally support the child molester just like they did a sexual predator.

and I suspect the child molester wins by 5-7%. I wonder if I'll still be "wrong" and "foolish" after next Tuesday.

Many Alabamians are basically ashamed to support the man they are going to vote for  Face it, no way do they say they support him publicly, but give them a ballot and a curtain, and they'll pull that trigger   Values and character is doing things when nobody is watching.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-04, 08:45

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Many Alabamians are basically ashamed to support the man they are going to vote for  Face it, no way do they say they support him publicly, but give them a ballot and a curtain, and they'll pull that trigger   Values and character is doing things when nobody is watching.
and they wonder why heathens like me mock their cute little religion.

at the very least, I hope they pray for me. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-04, 08:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Oh yes. You will be. Beyond wrong and foolish. Especially if it’s as low as 5-7%.

Attitudes like yours in this thread are a big fucking problem for democrats. They need to compete everywhere. No more conceding on “oh it’s alabama.” That’s how you keep losing constantly in Alabama forever.

So yeah, even if Moore does win and it’s exactly 5-7%, you and roc will be incredibly wrong and foolish in my eyes.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-04, 08:51

Note- 5-7% falls exactly with what I said which wasn’t that jones would win but that’s it’s not totally impossible. It’s still not totally impossible. It’s a State that’s usually decided by 40%. Democrats like you that write it off and say forget about it are foolish. And wrong.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-04, 08:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Note- 5-7% falls exactly with what I said which wasn’t that jones would win but that’s it’s not totally impossible. It’s still not totally impossible. It’s a State that’s usually decided by 40%. Democrats like you that write it off and say forget about it are foolish. And wrong.
okay.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-04, 08:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Note- 5-7% falls exactly with what I said which wasn’t that jones would win but that’s it’s not totally impossible. It’s still not totally impossible. It’s a State that’s usually decided by 40%. Democrats like you that write it off and say forget about it are foolish. And wrong.

He doesn't live in Alabama. Why does it matter if you think he's writing it off?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-04, 08:59

NigelUno wrote:

He doesn't live in Alabama.  Why does it matter if you think he's writing it off?

I donated. Did you donate Nigel? Bob certainly didn’t since he’s part of a garbage group of democrats that lead to us losing.

Never ever surrender to these fucking maniacs that vote for pedophiles. That’s all I was saying. Bob surrenders all the time because he’d rather shit on conservatives than actually win. Dude would prefer Moore win so he can post about 80% of evangelicals again. It’s fucked.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-04, 09:00

apparently the racist, bigoted admitted sexual predator fully endorsed the child molester today... whereas he was suspiciously quiet the last few weeks.

so.. basically, now that it's been established that the child molester will win (by 5-7%), the sexual predator will get to take his cute little victory lap about how great he is and how the child molester was in "big trouble" until he threw his white supremacist support behind him.

details next Wednesday. Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 6 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-04, 09:01

NigelUno wrote:

He doesn't live in Alabama.  Why does it matter if you think he's writing it off?

I donated. Did you donate Nigel? Bob certainly didn’t since he’s part of a garbage group of democrats that lead to us losing.

Never ever surrender to these fucking maniacs that vote for pedophiles. That’s all I was saying. Bob surrenders all the time because he’d rather shit on conservatives than actually win. Dude would prefer Moore win so he can post about 80% of evangelicals again. It’s fucked.
dude, it's okay - I'm alright with disagreeing. Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 6 685334576
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-04, 09:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

dude, it's okay - I'm alright with disagreeing. Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 6 685334576

You bumped the post not me bob. You could have also not done that. You don’t sound as okay with it as your emoji suggests.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-04, 09:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:dude, it's okay - I'm alright with disagreeing. Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 6 685334576

You bumped the post not me bob. You could have also not done that. You don’t sound as okay with it as your emoji suggests.
simply pointing out what I've known all along.

Dude - as I've been saying, I hope I'm wrong. But I know these people - they're my family. They are why we live 700 miles away from them. Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 6 502811600

is this emoji better? Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 6 4168935571

(I don't even know what that is. I just clicked on it because I've never clicked on it before).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-04, 11:23

it should also be noted that aside from being a pedophile and banned from an Alabama mall for hitting on young girls, Roy Moore has twice lost his job as a judge in Alabama due to ethics violations.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-04, 12:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it should also be noted that aside from being a pedophile and banned from an Alabama mall for hitting on young girls, Roy Moore has twice lost his job as a judge in Alabama due to ethics violations.

But he's not a Democrat.   So......that trumps a lot of sins.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-04, 12:36

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it should also be noted that aside from being a pedophile and banned from an Alabama mall for hitting on young girls, Roy Moore has twice lost his job as a judge in Alabama due to ethics violations.

But he's not a Democrat.   So......that trumps a lot of sins.
I just enjoy pointing out how blindingly immoral the 'christian' right is.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-04, 12:38

NigelUno wrote:

it's actually 81%.

(sorry - just wanna make sure my views are accurately represented here).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-04, 21:27

The Republican National Committee will resume its financial support of Roy Moore's candidacy, as Breitbart originally reported and multiple news outlets confirmed.
https://www.axios.com/rnc-gets-back-into-the-alabama-race-for-roy-moore-2514940456.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-05, 06:13

I voted for the woman who called supporters of a sexual predator and a child molester "deplorables".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-05, 07:25

Turtleneck wrote:
The Republican National Committee will resume its financial support of Roy Moore's candidacy, as Breitbart originally reported and multiple news outlets confirmed.
https://www.axios.com/rnc-gets-back-into-the-alabama-race-for-roy-moore-2514940456.html

Bannon is more powerful out of the White House.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-05, 09:49

so the party that doesn't want someone to bake a cake for a gay couple is perfectly okay with a child molester?

shocking. Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 6 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-08, 05:10

The child molester says the last time America was "great" was during slavery.

He's gonna fit in nicely with the sexual predator and Capitol Hill republicans
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-08, 07:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:The child molester says the last time America was "great" was during slavery.

Those blacks were well fed though. And a great climate. #MAGA

"Family's we're united" even though "we" had slavery. JFC, are you kidding me? Yeah they were untied all right.... In being pro slavery.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-08, 07:53

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:The child molester says the last time America was "great" was during slavery.

"Family's we're united"  even though "we" had slavery. JFC, are you kidding me? Yeah they were untied all right.... In being pro slavery.

so now the GOP is not only the party of sexual predators and child molesters.. they're openly pro-slavery... as in "back when America was great"...

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 6 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-08, 07:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

"Family's we're united"  even though "we" had slavery. JFC, are you kidding me? Yeah they were untied all right.... In being pro slavery.

so now the GOP is not only the party of sexual predators and child molesters.. they're openly pro-slavery... as in "back when America was great"...

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 6 1966794946

Hannity approves this message
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-08, 08:07

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

here's the thing - and I believe this to be 100% true:

the Republican party has always had this element of racism, bigotry, misogyny, etc. They always did a decent job of marginalizing those folks to the masses.. you sort of at least had to pay attention to know that's who they were.

nowadays, they don't even attempt to hide it.. it's truly bizarre. Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 6 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-08, 08:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

here's the thing - and I believe this to be 100% true:

the Republican party has always had this element of racism, bigotry, misogyny, etc. They always did a decent job of marginalizing those folks to the masses.. you sort of at least had to pay attention to know that's who they were.

nowadays, they don't even attempt to hide it.. it's truly bizarre. Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 6 2599972566

Obama was the water that seed needed to grow. Trump is the fertilizer.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-08, 08:33

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:here's the thing - and I believe this to be 100% true:

Obama was the water that seed needed to grow. Trump is the fertilizer.
true.

and those of us that paid attention and were honest to ourselves and those around us knew that the "Tea Party" folks were nothing but a bunch of racist KKK sympathizer types.. hiding behind their cute little "we're {ahem} concerned with government spending" lie. Rolling Eyes

oh well - at least they're open about it now.. and not pretending to be anything other than who they've always been.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-08, 13:24

mainstream media (so take it for what it's worth) reporting that the one girl the child molester molested fabricated the yearbook thing..

again - it's the mainstream media reporting it, so.. yeah.

next, they'll probably say the child molester was never banned from the shopping mall for hitting on young girls.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-08, 13:36

Not exactly bob. (well, exactly if you watch Fox News, so not exactly.) she says that she wrote the part underneath that is clearly in different handwriting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/amp/moore-accuser-says-she-added-notes-yearbook-message-n827751
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-08, 13:37

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Not exactly bob. (well, exactly if you watch Fox News, so not exactly.) she says that she wrote the part underneath that is clearly in different handwriting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/amp/moore-accuser-says-she-added-notes-yearbook-message-n827751
yeah - like I said, you can only believe the mainstream media at your own peril.

thanks for sharing.

you're a great American and one of my favorite of all of the cosmos.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-08, 14:02

oh - so according to Fox News, not only is the child molester now vindicated.. but the lead story on their website is about the sexual predator defeating ISIS.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 6 502811600

(by the way - neither of which has occured).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-10, 16:12

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-11, 07:54

so when Alabama elects a racist, bigoted child molester to the United States Senate tomorrow, how will the racist, bigoted sexual predator take credit for it?

I suspect he'll say something about how close the race was until he campaigned for him and made his little robocall in support for the child molester.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-11, 08:05

It's a frightening world we're living in.  I guess it's almost good in a way that in Trumps America we see the bigots the racists the homophobes and the phony christians, who, IMO are the scariest of all.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-11, 08:07

DWags wrote:It's a frightening world we're living in.  I guess it's almost good in a way that in Trumps America we see the bigots the racists the homophobes and the phony christians, who, IMO are the scariest of all.
yeah - that's the one sliver of "thanks" we can give to the racist, bigoted, misogynistic deplorables - at least now they're in the open. We've always known they were there - they're just not hiding it anymore.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-11, 08:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:It's a frightening world we're living in.  I guess it's almost good in a way that in Trumps America we see the bigots the racists the homophobes and the phony christians, who, IMO are the scariest of all.
yeah - that's the one sliver of "thanks" we can give to the racist, bigoted, misogynistic deplorables - at least now they're in the open.  We've always known they were there - they're just not hiding it anymore.

Yep, and this has nothing to do with Trump.... really..... just a coincidence.... no connection.... Serious.

Hate crimes rise in major cities in 2017
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-11, 08:21

Im also telling you that 2016 rise in hate crimes are a direct result of the election going on and what was said and covered at Trump Rallies. 

Overview 

• In 2016, 15,254 law enforcement agencies participated in the Hate Crime Statistics Program. Of these agencies, 1,776 reported 6,121 hate crime incidents involving 7,321 offenses. (See Tables 1 and 12.)

• There were 6,063 single-bias incidents that involved 7,227 offenses, 7,509 victims, and 5,727 known offenders. (See Table 1.)

• The 58 multiple-bias incidents reported in 2016 involved 94 offenses, 106 victims, and 43 known offenders. (See Table 1.)

Single-bias incidents (Based on Table 1.)

Analysis of the 6,063 single-bias incidents reported in 2016 revealed that:

• 57.5 percent were motivated by a race/ethnicity/ancestry bias.

• 21.0 percent were prompted by religious bias.

• 17.7 percent resulted from sexual-orientation bias.

• 2.0 percent were motivated by gender-identity bias.

• 1.2 percent were prompted by disability bias.

• 0.5 percent (31 incidents) were motivated by a gender bias.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next