Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

+10
msugolfguy
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
14 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-13, 15:11

Uh oh. Another one.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 15:13

NigelUno wrote:Uh oh. Another one.
accuser or coffee machine?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-13, 15:14

And here comes Gloria Allred.  She's found another victim, and the hate for her, will drive the knuckle draggers straight to the polls.  Not because they're listening to the words these women are saying, but they're angry at the equality they're striving for.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 15:20

DWags wrote:And here comes Gloria Allred.  She's found another victim, and the hate for her, will drive the knuckle draggers straight to the polls.  Not because they're listening to the words these women are saying, but they're angry at the equality they're striving for.
so the knuckle-draggers don't like women?

I never noticed.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 15:26

this doesn't sound too good for the fine 'christian' pedophile..

from the National Republican Senate Committee

Alex Moe‏Verified account @AlexNBCNews
8m8 minutes ago

WOW --> "If [Moore] refuses to withdraw and wins, the Senate should vote to expel him, because he does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate." – NRSC Chairman Cory Gardner

I wouldn't want to be a Keurig in the hands of a deplorable about right now..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 15:32

suddenly not looking too good for the fine 'christian' pedophile

(the one in Alabama.. not the one in the White House).

Hey Goose - if he does drop out by midnight tonight, I'll send ya some money.. I don't know - 10 bucks maybe.. to donate to your non-gun related favorite charity.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 3 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 15:41

if any of y'all ever wanna know why I ridicule religion the way I do...

Kayla Moore, wife of Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, shared a letter on Facebook indicating support from more than 50 Alabama pastors.

Moore's wife Kayla posted the letter to her Facebook page Sunday after days of controversy surrounding her husband and allegations he had sexual contact with a 14-year-old in 1979 when he was 32-years-old. Three other women said Moore pursued them as teenagers.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-13, 15:48

I don't know wags.... Hollywood seems to love Mel Gibson again.... as do right wing idiots.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-13, 15:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:And here comes Gloria Allred.  She's found another victim, and the hate for her, will drive the knuckle draggers straight to the polls.  Not because they're listening to the words these women are saying, but they're angry at the equality they're striving for.
so the knuckle-draggers don't like women?

I never noticed.

They think and they’re talented and artistic and conscientious and stuff. I
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-13, 16:07

He's still got a few hours to resign... according to Goosetrodamus.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-13, 16:18

So, Judge signed a 16 yr olds year book..... when he was 30.

No really, I can only see my daughters brining home their year book signed by a 30 year old guy. That’s not weird at all. Random guy, signing a 16 year olds year book.

What a Christian.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-11-13, 16:19

DWags wrote:So, Judge signed a 16 yr olds year book..... when he was 30.

No really, I can only see my daughters brining home their year book signed by a 30 year old guy. That’s not weird at all. Random guy, signing a 16 year olds year book.

What a Christian.

That's tough for Hillary or Obama to do that, but don't put it past them. They can time travel.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-13, 16:20

Rocinante wrote:I don't know wags.... Hollywood seems to love Mel Gibson again.... as do right wing idiots.

Hmmm good point. Refresh my memory, was it a racist rant against Jews? Or minirities of any ethnicity?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-13, 16:20

Mr Yeah What about (fill in a Democrat) shows up right on cue.
If you think Ted Kennedy was the only US Senator at the time partying with younger female staff you are foolish or any grip on reality is long gone.
Personally I never was a registered voter in MA so never saw Ted Kennedy on a ballot.

If you carry a Bible and a gun and talk a good game about protecting the unborn as a GOP candidate there are a lot of GOP voters in many states who will overlook other issues in your personal life.

The fact McConnell has joined other members of the Senate GOP caucus calling for Moore to step away says more about Moore’s presence in DC as a GOP Senator and the potential havoc he could do in Nov’18 than what happens in Alabama.

I think the GOP’s best move is s push to write in Strange, the endorsed GOP candidate in the primary. As odd as it seems, a 3 way race with a short term Democratic win may get be better nationally than Senator Moore being sworn in and being a poster child for Democrats I n Nov ‘18
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-13, 16:54

GRR Spartan wrote:Mr Yeah What about (fill in a Democrat) shows up right on cue.
If you think Ted Kennedy was the only US Senator at the time partying with younger female staff you are foolish or any grip on reality is long gone.
Personally I never was a registered voter in MA so never saw Ted Kennedy on a ballot.

By this standard how many here will see Moore on a ballot?

I would love all of you to read this and then come back and tell me more about how the Press plays it fair......Republicans cave because of the Press pressure - Dems can hold out because there is no steady drumbeat and wall to wall coverage. Only 40 times the coverage.....

Double Standard: 80 Minutes for GOP Scandal, Barely 2 for Democrat’s Trial

The next morning, CBS’s Paula Reid saw more “pressure mounting on Roy Moore to step aside amidst allegations of sexual misconduct.” And on Sunday’s World News Tonight, ABC’s Stephanie Ramos said Moore was “refusing to back down against mounting pressure to drop out of the Alabama Senate race.”

The lack of heavy coverage means no equivalent “mounting pressure” being brought by the media against Democrats hoping to keep Menendez in place until New Jersey’s next governor, a Democrat, is inaugurated in January. And, according to Politico, Democrats are unlikely to expel Menendez if the choice is up to them:

Democrats are already quietly strategizing on how to respond if he's found guilty. They will be in no rush to expel or force Menendez out of office, even if a Democrat wins the New Jersey gubernatorial race, according to several Democratic senators and aides.

“I don’t know if we’d be in a hurry to get rid of Bob,” said a Senate Democrat who is up for reelection in 2018. “It would be a tough vote for folks like me, but I think the rest of the caucus would stick with him.”

That, in a nutshell, is the value of the liberal media’s double-standard on ethics: A Democrat’s corruption scandal is kept under wraps, while a Republican’s alleged transgressions are given saturation coverage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 17:05

Goose rockin' the mainstream media link to prove how biased the mainstream media is.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-13, 17:09

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I don't know wags.... Hollywood seems to love Mel Gibson again.... as do right wing idiots.

Hmmm good point. Refresh my memory, was it a racist rant against Jews? Or minirities of any ethnicity?

Dude, all of the above. Known to expose himself to women on set to "lighten the mood", antisemitic rants, dropping N-bombs on his wife, has never really apologized.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-13, 17:10

Lock him up. Guy is a sick pervert that should be in prison.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-13, 17:45

Rocinante wrote:
DWags wrote:

Dude, all of the above. Known to expose himself to women on set to "lighten the mood", antisemitic rants, dropping N-bombs on his wife, has never really apologized.

Wow. I guess I just thought it was anti Semitic and a bit more. Not that “just” is the proper term there. If he did that on set to women he needs to go to jail. Fuck these people.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-13, 19:48

Guess the news travels slow to the Swill's authoritarian ass kisser.

Mendez will get what ever he gets. He's been indicted and is being tried.

But we know Goose wants to cry about exceptions. Remember Goose is the same poster who was on board for keeping the SCOTUS at 8 or fewer members until an anti abortion Republican was in The White House.
I hope Roy Moore stays the course and gets elected. He's anti-abortion so he'll be the darling of holier than thou pro life voters and evangelicals because he believes the Bible takes precedence over the US Constitution

Yeah Yeah Yeah

What about Senators Kennedy and Menendez because Goose doesn't want to admit there is nothing a pro life politician could do to lose his support.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-13, 20:29

It's not pedophilia is she's already getting her period.

- Alabama evangelicals
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 20:34

Apparently Ted Cruz is now speaking out against Roy Moore.

Can you imagine how creepy and immoral one must be to have Ted Cruz speak out against you?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 21:10

Apparently it's come to light that the fine 'christian' was banned from a mall in Alabama years ago because he was looking for underage/high school girls.

Now imagine deplorables across our fruited plain sweeping up pieces of their Keurig's.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-13, 21:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Apparently it's come to light that the fine 'christian' was banned from a mall in Alabama years ago because he was looking for underage/high school girls.

Now imagine deplorables across our fruited plain sweeping up pieces of their Keurig's.
He was just counseling them
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-13, 21:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Apparently Ted Cruz is now speaking out against Roy Moore.

Can you imagine how creepy and immoral one must be to have Ted Cruz speak out against you?

Good for Ted Cruz. Seems like a lot of evangelicals though when the choice is a molester or a Democrat they pick the molester.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-14, 04:58

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Apparently Ted Cruz is now speaking out against Roy Moore.

Good for Ted Cruz. Seems like a lot of evangelicals though when the choice is a molester or a Democrat they pick the molester.
my suspicion is that Cruz thinks the Senate could be flipped.

Can't imagine why else he would be so concerned with molestation.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-14, 07:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

my suspicion is that Cruz thinks the Senate could be flipped.

Can't imagine why else he would be so concerned with molestation.

Lying Ted strikes again.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-14, 07:32

If the right is incredulous that these accusations are coming out at this time, why aren’t they asking the same about why it took so long with Weinstein’s or Spacey’s or CK’s accusers?

Fact is you never should put a time on your believability meter. Victims come out when they do and fuck you criminals.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-14, 07:43

DWags wrote:If the right is incredulous that these accusations are coming out at this time, why aren’t they asking the same about why it took so long with Weinstein’s or Spacey’s or CK’s accusers?

Fact is you never should put a time on your believability meter. Victims come out when they do and fuck you criminals.
yep.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-14, 07:43

imagine how creepy you must be to get banned from a shopping mall..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-15, 15:15

This is outside of the “I don’t want to admit who I’m voting for on the phone” margin for error. Again, disclosure- im not sayin he’s gonna win I am saying roc is bad.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/15/roy-moore-doug-jones-poll-244937
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-15, 15:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This is outside of the “I don’t want to admit who I’m voting for on the phone” margin for error. Again, disclosure- im not sayin he’s gonna win I am saying roc is bad.

If the Republican Party buys into the poll...he's done.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-15, 22:43

Roy Moore’s laywer...holy shit...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-16, 01:19

Wow. No words. Just racists and sexual predators and it’s frightening
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-16, 03:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This is outside of the “I don’t want to admit who I’m voting for on the phone” margin for error. Again, disclosure- im not sayin he’s gonna win I am saying roc is bad.

This is so dumb. Of course they’re going to elect him. And the senate will do nothing about it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-16, 05:07

Turtleneck wrote:Roy Moore’s laywer...holy shit...

remember when republicans used to be upset when you called them racist?

They don't even try to hide it anymore.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-16, 07:55

looking like the anti-American racist knuckle-draggers who support child molestation are trying to move the election date..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-16, 08:11

aaaaand in a shock to nobody, the 'christian' child molester's lawyer goes after one of the accusers..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-16, 08:13

Two more women describe unwanted overtures by Roy Moore at Alabama mall

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 3 3003718628
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-16, 08:14

oh - and it looks like the 'christian' child molester wrote an open letter to the mainstream media whining about how mean people are to him.. Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 3 502811600

In the letter, which came one night after Hannity said he would give Moore 24 hours to explain inconsistencies in how he has addressed the allegations before calling on him to step aside in the race, Moore suggested he was the victim of a political hit job.

"I am suffering the same treatment other Republicans have had to endure," Moore wrote Hannity.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32 - Page 3 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next