Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis CK!!!

+7
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
NigelUno
11 posters

Go down

Louis CK!!! Empty Louis CK!!!

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-09, 15:34

(Don't want Goose to get upset)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Louis CK!!! Empty Re: Louis CK!!!

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-09, 15:37

I never found him to be funny anyways. And his shows were complete downers. I felt like I wanted to kill myself after watching a random Louie episode.

I'm glad Hollywood is going after all the perverts. Kevin Spacey is getting completely removed from "All the Money in the World," which comes out on Christmas Day. Ridley Scott is doing emergency reshoots and cast Christopher Plummer in the role as J. Paul Getty.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-09, 15:50

is what he did worse than the 'christian' Republican senate candidate and the sexual predator in the white house?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-09, 15:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:is what he did worse than the 'christian' Republican senate candidate and the sexual predator in the white house?

What candidate are you referring to?

Also, is it worse than what the sexual predator host from Fox News used to do?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-09, 15:59

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:is what he did worse than the 'christian' Republican senate candidate and the sexual predator in the white house?

the 'christian' republican from Alabama apparently has a thing for underage girls.

yeah, and I suppose I need to know how outraged I'm supposed to be in reference to some Hollywood star since some deplorable Americans voted a sexual predator into office.

I mean, if you didn't know better, you'd think we hold celebrities and mainstream media types to a higher standard than the President of the United States.

Louis CK!!! 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-09, 16:04

Only Goose can judge which is worse.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-09, 16:05

Three comedians I was obsessed with were Bill Cosby, Dave Chappelle, and Louis C.K. Two of the three have now been revealed to be serial sexual abusers. I’m glad this is all coming out now, and I’m glad I (hope I) missed out on the toxic masculinity train, but I wonder.... How many of us are predators, guys?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-09, 16:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

the 'christian' republican from Alabama apparently has a thing for underage girls.

yeah, and I suppose I need to know how outraged I'm supposed to be in reference to some Hollywood star since some deplorable Americans voted a sexual predator into office.

I mean, if you didn't know better, you'd think we hold celebrities and mainstream media types to a higher standard than the President of the United States.

Louis CK!!! 2599972566

Just saw the news about Roy Moore. Shocked the party of family values would feature a candidate that has a thing for 14 year olds.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-09, 17:23

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Louis CK!!! 2599972566

Just saw the news about Roy Moore. Shocked the party of family values would feature a candidate that has a thing for 14 year olds.
the sexual predator actually prefers more of the 10 year old range.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-09, 17:24

Rocinante wrote:Three comedians I was obsessed with were Bill Cosby, Dave Chappelle, and Louis C.K. Two of the three have now been revealed to be serial sexual abusers. I’m glad this is all coming out now, and I’m glad I (hope I) missed out on the toxic masculinity train, but I wonder.... How many of us are predators, guys?
can't speak for every male, but I'm not.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-09, 22:18

Why has Goose ignored this thread?

Surely that Louis CK has to be a liberal.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-09, 23:03

I haven’t dated in a long while but there is a voice in my head that tells me inviting a woman home, then proceed to get buck naked, stand in front of her and jerk off isn’t going to be seen by her as a reason to stay or stop by again.

Is it the I’m famous gene?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-10, 14:31

It's all true, Louie says.
Louis C.K. Finally Responds To Longstanding Stories Of Sexual Misconduct
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/louis-ck-finally-responds-to-longstanding-stories-of-sexual-misconduct_us_5a05c6dfe4b0e37d2f372d70
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-10, 14:37

So, it's a hell of an apology and obvious he's owned it.  What should happen to him?  It's still assault.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-10, 14:37

Apparently, this is another case of "everyone heard the whispers" for years but no one said or did anything.

Suddenly, I'm curious if the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry fixes Elaine up for a date with his friend was actually based on a real life situation.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-10, 14:40

DWags wrote:So, it's a hell of an apology and obvious he's owned it.  What should happen to him?  It's still assault.

He didn't apologize to the women he victimized. Still a piece of shit.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-10, 14:40

DWags wrote:So, it's a hell of an apology and obvious he's owned it.  What should happen to him?  It's still assault.
yeah, in the scheme of folks in the public eye admitting to pretty horrific transgressions, that's a pretty good statement.

that said, it doesn't absolve him of any guilt.. or reverse the impact his actions and behaviors had on his victims.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-10, 14:41

Death Roe wrote:

this is true - he admitted to it, accepted responsibility.. but never apologized.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-10, 14:41

My guess is nothing will happen from a criminal standpoint. I think if the women wanted to sue in civil court, LCK would be wise to settle quickly. His career is on full stop for now. He said he's going to withdraw from public life and think about things. Translation: Wait it out for a comeback, because that's what America loves. He does seem like a contemplative guy, so maybe he'll actually really examine his issues.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-10, 14:43

Death Roe wrote:

Hey! That's yet another Seinfeld scene.

Here we go:

Last edited by tGreenWay on 2017-11-10, 14:47; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-10, 14:46

Death Roe wrote:

I'm not absolving him.   And by admitting to doing what their accusations were, in my mind, is kind of a mea culpa, however, like I said, to me, it's still assault.  He needs somekind of societal punishment.  As far as finances go, hope they get a big chunk of his.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-10, 15:13

Oh I wasn't trying to argue with you at all, Wags. My apologies.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-10, 16:07

His line about never showing his cock to someone without asking first made it come off as a defensive letter rather than an apology. Read like someone that is just trying to save his own ass.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-10, 17:03

He should run for Senate now that he has come clean.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-11, 08:49

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:He should run for Senate now that he has come clean.

You have noted the number of Rs calling for Moore to leave the race? Contrast and compare to Menendez.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-11, 08:57

And keep in mind as all of you righteous holier than thous slam on Moore and Republicans that the Dems have run interference for this serial sexual offender for nearly 30 fucking years. How many called for him to withdraw? How many condemned his behavior? Nope, they called the accusers trailer trash. And no it's not Harvey Weinstein....let's see who will be 1st to call Chris Hayes an R hack.

Chris Hayes: Bill Clinton And His Supporters Are Overdue For A Reckoning

You have to give credit where it’s due. In this case, that means giving MSNBC host Chris Hayes credit for saying something that a) very few Democrats are every willing to say and b) really is long overdue: What about Bill Clinton? In a series of tweets today, Hayes pointed out that there is an outstanding (and credible) allegation of rape against Bill Clinton:

Chris Hayes ✔️@chrislhayes
As gross and cynical and hypocrtical as the right's "what about Bill Clinton" stuff is, it's also true that Democrats and the center left are overdue for a real reckoning with the allegations against him.

With sexual assault allegations against Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, James Toback, Louis C.K., and many others dominating the news, some of us have been genuinely mystified that the discussion never seems to circle back to Slick Willy. And even when it does occasionally come back to Bill, the whole thing is quickly dismissed and generally just ignored by the national media. That’s true even though the details seem strikingly familiar to some of the stories we’re hearing now:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-11, 09:03

Louis CK!!! 1f3a3
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-11, 10:02

Luckily we were able to hear what Louis thought of Trump before he had people judge him for masturbating in front of random women....

Louis CK!!! DOUS1WDVQAEpXAY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-11, 11:33

LooseGoose wrote:

You have noted the number of Rs calling for Moore to leave the race? Contrast and compare to Menendez.

Menendez Menendez Menendez

The NJ senator is the n the trial phase after being accused of bribery and in those brbery charges a lot of shady behavior has come to light.

If he had an (R) behind his name and had a 100% pro-life and NRA voting records we'd see the same cast of extremists who are supporting Moore defending Menendez.

Women have reached a tipping point. They are mad as hell and are talking. If you're a homosexual you are being held to the same standard.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-11-12, 12:41

I can say with 100% honesty that I've never wanted to jerk off in front of anybody in my life, even my wife. This is very strange to me.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-12, 14:55

GRR Spartan wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

The NJ senator is the n the trial phase after being accused of bribery and in those brbery charges a lot of shady behavior has come to light.

If he had an (R) behind his name and had a 100% pro-life and NRA voting records we'd see the same cast of extremists who are supporting Moore defending Menendez.

Women have reached a tipping point. They are mad as hell and are talking. If you're a homosexual you are being held to the same standard.

Is Moore in the trial phase?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-12, 15:06

LooseGoose wrote:

I’m just blown away at the verbiage some people are using to defend Moore. We have some insane people.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-12, 15:56

Notice another question to the What about Menendez.

Menendez was elected and is being prosecuted and judged by a NJ jury.

The fact some think Moore is being persecuted is disturbing. We saw one poster here ready to keep the SCOTUS at less than 9 members if there was a Democrat in The White House making the nomination.
Guess we shouldn't be surprised the same poster feels bad for a US Senate candidate who's biggest accomplishment to date was being removed from the bench as Alabama's Chief Justice for ignoring Federal law.

The thing no one is talking about is why GOP senators members of Congress don't want a loose cannon like Moore using his bully pulpit on the floor of the US Senate for 10 months damaging 2018 election chances for Republicans across the country.

Contrary to the Hannity / Fox and Friends group think there are a lot of Republicans giving the stories about Moore legs hoping it will cause him to step down.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-15, 10:12

Tom Sizemore allegedly put his finger in an 11 year old's vagina during a photo shoot 15 years ago.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tom-sizemore-was-removed-movie-set-allegedly-violating-11-year-old-girl-1057629
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-15, 10:13

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Tom Sizemore allegedly put his finger in an 11 year old's vagina during a photo shoot 15 years ago.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tom-sizemore-was-removed-movie-set-allegedly-violating-11-year-old-girl-1057629
he should run as a Republican in Alabama.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-15, 10:50

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

Is Moore in the trial phase?

Yes.

Yes, he is.

He's in the 24 hour Sean Hannity trial phase.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-15, 17:54

Whatabout People who drink iced tea in the winter though?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-11-15, 18:19

I still find his stand up funny, but I can't enjoy it anymore, at least not yet. His statement was mostly good, but that doesn't mean much to me. Just because he's smart enough to put together some contrite sounding sentences doesn't prove that he actually feels remorse. The subject matter that his now-cancelled movie apparently dealt with also gives me pause.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-15, 18:39

LooseGoose wrote:And keep in mind as all of you righteous holier than thous slam on Moore and Republicans that the Dems have run interference for this serial sexual offender for nearly 30 fucking years. How many called for him to withdraw? How many condemned his behavior? Nope, they called the accusers trailer trash. And no it's not Harvey Weinstein....let's see who will be 1st to call Chris Hayes an R hack.

Chris Hayes: Bill Clinton And His Supporters Are Overdue For A Reckoning

You have to give credit where it’s due. In this case, that means giving MSNBC host Chris Hayes credit for saying something that a) very few Democrats are every willing to say and b) really is long overdue: What about Bill Clinton? In a series of tweets today, Hayes pointed out that there is an outstanding (and credible) allegation of rape against Bill Clinton:

Chris Hayes ✔️@chrislhayes
As gross and cynical and hypocrtical as the right's "what about Bill Clinton" stuff is, it's also true that Democrats and the center left are overdue for a real reckoning with the allegations against him.

With sexual assault allegations against Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, James Toback, Louis C.K., and many others dominating the news, some of us have been genuinely mystified that the discussion never seems to circle back to Slick Willy. And even when it does occasionally come back to Bill, the whole thing is quickly dismissed and generally just ignored by the national media. That’s true even though the details seem strikingly familiar to some of the stories we’re hearing now:

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down