Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Findlay is a #7 seed in Super Regional #1; Gavin Schilling is not impressed

5 posters

Go down

Findlay is a #7 seed in Super Regional #1; Gavin Schilling is not impressed Empty Findlay is a #7 seed in Super Regional #1; Gavin Schilling is not impressed

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-12, 20:59

Schilling went to Izzo today to talk about how Ohio schools are treated by the NCAA. Schilling made a point of going while he was in Vegas. He thought it would be best if he went to Vegas and called Izzo from Chicago.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Findlay is a #7 seed in Super Regional #1; Gavin Schilling is not impressed Empty Re: Findlay is a #7 seed in Super Regional #1; Gavin Schilling is not impressed

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-12, 21:01

This thread is also a place to discuss the NCAA DII CFB playoff. Ferris State is a 4 seed in Super Regional #3.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Findlay is a #7 seed in Super Regional #1; Gavin Schilling is not impressed Empty Re: Findlay is a #7 seed in Super Regional #1; Gavin Schilling is not impressed

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-12, 21:46

WTAF?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-12, 21:58

Schilling is upset about what happened Findlay University in Chicago.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-12, 22:32

Turtleneck wrote:Schilling is upset about what happened Findlay University in Chicago.

That news must've been released in Vegas. It won't get here for another 3.2 hours.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-12, 22:36

Subscribing
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-12, 22:38

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Schilling is upset about what happened Findlay University in Chicago.

That news must've been released in Vegas. It won't get here for another 3.2 hours.

Exactly. In a fews days, the people in Ohio will know.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-12, 22:52

Wait til they hear Bol Bol is heading their way.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-12, 22:53

tGreenWay wrote:Wait til they hear Bol Bol is heading their way.

Are you going to Findlay in Vegas to help him enroll in Chicago? Or is your trip specifically to Vegas to wait and see what happens yesterday?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-12, 23:06

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Wait til they hear Bol Bol is heading their way.

Are you going to Findlay in Vegas to help him enroll in Chicago? Or is your trip specifically to Vegas to wait and see what happens yesterday?

My presence in Vegas will be largely ceremonial, but I do plan to communicate to fans in Chicago of Bol's officially enrolling, an announcement which has been available since Friday afternoon. Findlay fans in Ohio can hear the announcement live, as it happens, Tuesday at 10 pm, Chicago time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-12, 23:18

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

My presence in Vegas will be largely ceremonial, but I do plan to communicate to fans in Chicago of Bol's officially enrolling, an announcement which has been available since Friday afternoon. Findlay fans in Ohio can hear the announcement live, as it happens, Tuesday at 10 pm, Chicago time.

I saw the announcement last month when I was in Vegas. I am hoping to get to Ohio to see it live on Tuesday, but if I am in Vegas it will be August again.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-12, 23:45

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I saw the announcement last month when I was in Vegas. I am hoping to get to Ohio to see it live on Tuesday, but if I am in Vegas it will be August again.

If you fly to Chicago right now, you can see it yesterday.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-13, 07:51

I’m locking this thread
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-13, 19:39

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I’m locking this thread

So I will fly to Vegas and post in the thread from there. You can lock it now, but it will still be open in Vegas. If you fly there to lock the thread, I will go to Ohio where it will still be open. You can't stop this thread, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-13, 19:42

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I’m locking this thread

So I will fly to Vegas and post in the thread from there. You can lock it now, but it will still be open in Vegas. If you fly there to lock the thread, I will go to Ohio where it will still be open. You can't stop this thread, Travis.

Please stop posting in this thread as it is now locked
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-13, 19:44

It's locked in Michigan, Travis. But It is open for Ohio people in Vegas right now. I am not from Ohio, but I used to live in Chicago.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-11-13, 19:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I unlocked it
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-13, 19:46

aualum06 wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I unlocked it

Thank you. You are a great moderator.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-11-13, 20:19

Turtleneck wrote:
aualum06 wrote:
I unlocked it

Thank you. You are a great moderator.

I was once in Chicago
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-13, 20:22

Please stop posting in this thread. It is now locked. The next person to post in this thread will receive a ban.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-25, 09:46

Big game for Ferris today. Go Bulldogs!!

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/football/d2
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-25, 09:51

You were warned Turtleneck sorry about having to ban you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-11-27, 21:41

I tweeted at Schilling today and asked him how far Ferris St would go after their win this weekend. I figure he knows the outcome of the DII playoff since he often travels to Vegas and can see the future. He did not tweet back. Anyway, Ferris advances to the final 8.

http://footballscoop.com/news/8-division-ii-teams-remain-quest-national-title/

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2017-11-27, 21:59; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-27, 21:57

Turtleneck wrote:I tweeted at Schilling today and asked him if how far Ferris St would get after their win this weekend. I figures he knows the outcome of the DII playoff since he often travels to Vegas and can see the future. He did not tweet back. Anyway, Ferris advances to the final 8.

http://footballscoop.com/news/8-division-ii-teams-remain-quest-national-title/

He hasn't gotten the tweet yet, Turtleneck. When he checks his tweets tomorrow, he'll see it yesterday.

Yo, WBH: Findlay is a #7 seed in Super Regional #1; Gavin Schilling is not impressed 2809484752 Findlay is a #7 seed in Super Regional #1; Gavin Schilling is not impressed 2275418548
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-03, 00:58

Ferris played Harding in the DII quarterfinals today. Harding kicked a field goal as time expired to win 16-14.

Schilling might block the field goal on Wednesday. Stay tuned.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down