Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChampionsClassic - The March continues.

+23
WhiteBoyHatcher
Stoops21
CORNER BLITZ
kingstonlake
Dendrobates
MattyFresh
Tim Wakefield
Heat Miser
aualum06
Clarett's Folly
tGreenWay
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
steveschneider
DWags
InTenSity
NigelUno
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
27 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

ChampionsClassic - The March continues. Empty ChampionsClassic - The March continues.

Post by Guest 2017-11-14, 09:07

Izzo schools K.

ChampionsClassic - The March continues. DOmP-lYW0AEt-2z
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ChampionsClassic - The March continues. Empty Re: ChampionsClassic - The March continues.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-14, 09:10

LooseGoose wrote:Izzo schools K.

ChampionsClassic - The March continues. DOmP-lYW0AEt-2z
Duke probably has more raw talent and as young as we are, they're even younger.

I suspect we win tonight based on a slight edge in experience.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

ChampionsClassic - The March continues. Empty Re: ChampionsClassic - The March continues.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-14, 09:11

Is “Izzo schools k” a statement of historical fact or a prediction? Cause it sounds more like the former.

You might want to restructure your sentence to “Izzo will school k” to avoid confusion. I might even leave “school” out of it altogether what with the 1-10 all time record, I mean even if we win are we really taking anyone to school at that point? Let’s just get off of the whole thing and say skullfuck, a much more refined and less confusing sentence.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-14, 09:15

I’m with Bob, we win by 6-8 tonight.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-14, 09:20

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Is “Izzo schools k” a statement of historical fact or a prediction? Cause it sounds more like the former.

You might want to restructure your sentence to “Izzo will school k” to avoid confusion. I might even leave “school” out of it altogether what with the 1-10 all time record, I mean even if we win are we really taking anyone to school at that point? Let’s just get off of the whole thing and say skullfuck, a much more refined and less confusing sentence.

I'm happy with my sentence. I'll leave you to obsess over it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-14, 09:24

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Is “Izzo schools k” a statement of historical fact or a prediction? Cause it sounds more like the former.

I think it sounds silly. Poor sentence structure on predictions on sports message boards is common though, you’re certainly not alone. It’s a weird phenomenon.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-14, 09:36

Champions Classic tipoff: Analysis, prediction for Michigan State vs. Duke
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-14, 09:37

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I think it sounds silly. Poor sentence structure on predictions on sports message boards is common though, you’re certainly not alone. It’s a weird phenomenon.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but am happy that my perceived failure was able to slightly boost your fragile ego.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-14, 09:39

Goose fired up for the game tonight ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-14, 09:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Goose fired up for the game tonight ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 502811600

I'm in a crisis here OTPT.....out of herb, but I have a jug of Gin....so I may need to drink and can't predict the results. I haven't been drunk since '08.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-14, 09:45

Schooling? Isn't Izzo like 1-2000 vs Kerzerketgw?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-14, 09:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Schooling? Isn't Izzo like 1-2000 vs Kerzerketgw?

My statement had nothing to do with prior results, it was a prediction for tonight. Travis will be happy to obsess over history with you, I'm focused on the future. 40-0.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-14, 09:50

God dammit Travis. Quit stealing my shit before I post it. I might just ban you now because you're starting to piss me off.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-14, 09:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote: I might just ban you now because you're starting to piss me off.

ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-14, 09:54

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Schooling? Isn't Izzo like 1-2000 vs Kerzerketgw?

My statement had nothing to do with prior results, it was a prediction for tonight. Travis will be happy to obsess over history with you, I'm focused on the future. 40-0.

Oh goose it has nothing to do with history. Death roe does this one all the time as do other posters. They say “michigan state’s beating duke” but the game hasn’t even started yet. They sound silly since what they mean is “Michigan State is going to beat duke.”

It’s a grammar beef, not a sports beef. Anyway, I just wanted to clear that up. Feel free to ignore the random rant.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-14, 09:55

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote: I might just ban you now because you're starting to piss me off.

ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946 ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 1966794946

Excessive use of emojis. Ban imminent.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-14, 09:55

LooseGoose wrote:

Oh goose it has nothing to do with history. Death roe does this one all the time as do other posters. They say “michigan state’s beating duke” but the game hasn’t even started yet. They sound silly since what they mean is “Michigan State is going to beat duke.”

It’s a grammar beef, not a sports beef. Anyway, I just wanted to clear that up. Feel free to ignore the random rant.

Huh? When have I done that?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-14, 09:56

Death Roe wrote:

Huh? When have I done that?

I feel like a lot. Maybe not. Sorry im not looking it up. But I feel like a lot.

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-11-14, 09:57; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-14, 09:56

Travis's wrong. +1, though.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-14, 10:39

LooseGoose wrote:

"Izzo schools K" is predictive, not a statement of something currently happening. I'm sorry you're having reading comprehension difficulties. Might I suggest some time here:

Sound Reading

Remedial Students
Boost and Remedy programs are used as remedial programs to help individuals that are falling below grade level in reading. These programs help individuals by reinforcing essential reading skills needed to become a successful reader. The reading program focuses on auditory processing, phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency and reading comprehension. Sound Reading programs upon completion has proven to show 1-2 grade level improvement in reading skills.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-14, 10:53

Well I was giving a diffeeent example goose. See, I don’t think “Izzo schools k” is the best way to give a predictive statement as it reads more like you’re saying that Izzo generally wins against k and will again. Which he obviously does not. There are clearer ways to give your prediction. Like “Izzo will school k.” There’s no two ways about that one daggunit.

Or alternatively, just skullfuck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-14, 10:55

LooseGoose wrote:

Travis schools Goose.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-14, 10:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:just skullfuck.

Cancel my prediction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-14, 11:09

Why the fuck would anyone say skullfuck before a big game?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-14, 11:10

InTenSity wrote:Why the fuck would anyone say skullfuck before a big game?

Skullfuck
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-14, 11:12

GOD DAMNIT!  THIS IS WHY WE LOSE BIG GAMES.  WE'RE HERE ARGUING SENTENCE STRUCTURE WHILE DUKE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS ARE MENTALLY PREPARING FOR THE GAME.  

I'M BANNING THE NEXT MOTHER FUCKER WHO ISN'T SELLING OUT FOR THIS GAME TONIGHT. THAT MEANS YOU BRING IT STRONG IN THIS THREAD OR YOU'LL BE EXILED TO tBob.   

BAN HAMMER COMING.   

BUNCH OF MILLENNIAL FUCKING LOSERS.   

that is all.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-14, 11:15

DWags wrote:GOD DAMNIT!  THIS IS WHY WE LOSE BIG GAMES.  WE'RE HERE ARGUING SENTENCE STRUCTURE WHILE DUKE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS ARE MENTALLY PREPARING FOR THE GAME.  

I'M BANNING THE NEXT MOTHER FUCKER WHO ISN'T SELLING OUT FOR THIS GAME TONIGHT. THAT MEANS YOU BRING IT STRONG IN THIS THREAD OR YOU'LL BE EXILED TO tBob.   

BAN HAMMER COMING.   

that is all.

Skullfuck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-14, 11:16

DWags wrote:GOD DAMNIT!  THIS IS WHY WE LOSE BIG GAMES.  WE'RE HERE ARGUING SENTENCE STRUCTURE WHILE DUKE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS ARE MENTALLY PREPARING FOR THE GAME.  

BAN HAMMER COMING.   

that is all.

Skullfuck.
That's what I'm talking about.  I have my eyes on you Mr. Travis of the Cosmos. You have great potential.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-14, 11:53

I fucking HATE DUKE!!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-14, 11:59

I'm calling it now, MSU and Kentucky win tonight!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-11-14, 12:04

I was in EL the night of the Final Four "riot".

I did not "riot". I went to Bagel Fragel.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-14, 12:17

Rocinante wrote:I was in EL the night of the Final Four "riot".

I did not "riot". I went to Bagel Fragel.

Everyone is welcome here.

ChampionsClassic - The March continues. Nerds1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-14, 12:23

I'm just glad the game is at 7 so I can watch K school Izzo to a giant lead before halftime and I can switch over to NCIS.

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-14, 12:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm just glad the game is at 7 so I can watch K school Izzo to a giant lead before halftime and I can switch over to NCIS.

You are the unicorn!!!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-11-14, 12:46

Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm just glad the game is at 7 so I can watch K school Izzo to a giant lead before halftime and I can switch over to NCIS.

Why is Jennifer Esposito no longer on the show? She's smokin'
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-14, 12:50

I've never met anyone who watches NCIS and now there are 2 people talking about it in this thread?!?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-14, 13:10

InTenSity wrote:I've never met anyone who watches NCIS and now there are 2 people talking about it in this thread?!?

ChampionsClassic - The March continues. 3003718628 I have no intention of watching NCIS tonight I'm working on reverse mojo so Duke doesn't blow us out in the 1st half.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-14, 13:13

The Pantry wrote:

Why is Jennifer Esposito no longer on the show? She's smokin'

Maria Bello >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Espo
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-14, 13:18

The following people are now banned until December 24h.  

Roc
Floyd
Pantry

Please stop posting.  Thank's for your attention to this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-14, 13:20

Dwags is going to ban the top 8 people in the Pick em so he has a chance.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next