Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChampionsClassic - The March continues.

+23
WhiteBoyHatcher
Stoops21
CORNER BLITZ
kingstonlake
Dendrobates
MattyFresh
Tim Wakefield
Heat Miser
aualum06
Clarett's Folly
tGreenWay
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
steveschneider
DWags
InTenSity
NigelUno
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
27 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

ChampionsClassic - The March continues. - Page 7 Empty Re: ChampionsClassic - The March continues.

Post by aualum06 2017-11-14, 21:25

McQuaid should never see the floor again. Winston only because tum is bad. These two better step up their games.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

ChampionsClassic - The March continues. - Page 7 Empty Re: ChampionsClassic - The March continues.

Post by DWags 2017-11-14, 21:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:So tell me a tale. This will end up being good for us. It will somehow stick with us and we’ll use this to move us through March.

Or will Duke or North Carolina just beat us again?

They would just beat us again.

Hey, at least Ward and Jackson didn’t foul out ChampionsClassic - The March continues. - Page 7 502811600 fucking Izzo.

Worst big game coach ever.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-14, 21:27

Death Roe wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:Our TV suddenly stopped working so I haven't been able to watch the end of the game. Guess that's a good thing. FUCK DUKE

Had them. Two threes in a row were the dagger.

The dagger was the lack of defense at the end.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-14, 21:28

DWags wrote:

They would just beat us again.

Hey, at least Ward and Jackson didn’t foul out ChampionsClassic - The March continues. - Page 7 502811600 fucking Izzo.

I mean, a lot of our biggest games have been against UNC/Duke. ChampionsClassic - The March continues. - Page 7 2599972566
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-14, 21:29

DWags wrote:

I mean, a lot of our biggest games have been against UNC/Duke. ChampionsClassic - The March continues. - Page 7 2599972566

Yep.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-11-14, 21:29

DWags wrote:So tell me a tale. This will end up being good for us. It will somehow stick with us and we’ll use this to move us through March.

Or will Duke or North Carolina just beat us again?
Izzo just setting up motivation for when we meet Dook in the FF.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-14, 21:30

Remember when MSU was defense and rebounding?

Sweet.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2017-11-14, 21:33

Play zone against us and shoot some 3's. Ball game.

Really want one more title for izzo but it's just not happening. He flat out got out coached tonight.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-14, 21:33

Good thing I have a kid to keep me distracted.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-14, 21:34

For real though can we talk about only getting 5 fouls? That’s a little silly with some of the bullshit they call
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-11-14, 21:34

Stoops21 wrote:Play zone against us and shoot some 3's. Ball game.

Really want one more title for izzo but it's just not happening. He flat out got out coached tonight.

Someone save this post
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-14, 21:35

Not every team has a Grayson Allen...who gets a career high in points.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-14, 21:37

Seriously though can someone riddle me why we kept swinging the ball so much after they proved they couldn’t do it without turning it over? Yeah usually ball movement crushes the zone but we weren’t able to do it. Ball screens and quick penetration. Shit tum got a lay up when they weren’t able to get set up. Izzo was outcoached but we should not be surprised it was duke. That’s what happens.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-14, 21:40

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Good thing I have a kid to keep me distracted.
ummm Roy Moore? Is that you?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-11-14, 21:41

Kansa$ over Tucky$
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-11-14, 21:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Good thing I have a kid to keep me distracted.
ummm Roy Moore? Is that you?

too soon Shocked
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2017-11-14, 21:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:For real though can we talk about only getting 5 fouls? That’s a little silly with some of the bullshit they call

That giant piece of human trash elbowed carter and stayed in the game lol. It's Duke
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-14, 21:41

NigelUno wrote:

people don't have to like him, but that dude can hoop.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-14, 21:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Seriously though can someone riddle me why we kept swinging the ball so much after they proved they couldn’t do it without turning it over? Yeah usually ball movement crushes the zone but we weren’t able to do it. Ball screens and quick penetration. Shit tum got a lay up when they weren’t able to get set up. Izzo was outcoached but we should not be surprised it was duke. That’s what happens.

Probably to practice it against a zone while we can do that since this game ultimately doesn’t really matter.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-14, 21:42

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:ummm Roy Moore? Is that you?

too soon Shocked
couldn't help it. ;-)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-14, 21:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No doubt. Like Laimber hate him but he’ll beat your ass.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-14, 21:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Seriously though can someone riddle me why we kept swinging the ball so much after they proved they couldn’t do it without turning it over? Yeah usually ball movement crushes the zone but we weren’t able to do it. Ball screens and quick penetration. Shit tum got a lay up when they weren’t able to get set up. Izzo was outcoached but we should not be surprised it was duke. That’s what happens.

I liken it to Dantonio insisting on running off tackle with a four point lead in the fourth quarter. Hard to get mother fuckers to change.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-14, 21:49

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Probably to practice it against a zone while we can do that since this game ultimately doesn’t really matter.

I’m sick of that. If it was Kansas I’d say yeah. But this mattered. Because fuck Duke.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-14, 21:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

We lost because Grayson Allen went off.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-11-14, 21:54

High post and high low action was there all night as well as the back side lob. Have always been surprised they don't see more zone, have historically struggled against it
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-14, 21:58

Stoops21 wrote:Did we game plan to cover the three point shot or not? What a pathetic ending to a game. Fucking embarrassing.

Fuck Duke fuck Allen and fuck the refs

The human losing horn has made an appearance.

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-14, 22:00

Pylon please stop rubbing in what Nigel did to me it still hurts
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-14, 22:04

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: people don't have to like him, but that dude can hoop.

It had nothing to do with the defense on him either.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-14, 22:07

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Someone save this post

Jesus Stoops, chill out.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-14, 22:07

NigelUno wrote:

What defense?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-11-14, 22:07

18 minutes for Ward
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-14, 22:08

Allen was challenged quite a bit. Only made 2 open 3s from what I saw.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-14, 22:10

aualum06 wrote:18 minutes for Ward

40 for Allen. I get it’s early season but this game is a mental block for MSU. SHORTEN YOUR BENCH AND PLAY YOUR BEST AGAINST DUKE IZZO. THEY OWN US.

McQuaid is afraid to take a shot, let him be afraid on the bench.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-14, 22:11

No one really got in too much foul trouble for MSU. I would've left Ward and JJJ out there unless they absolutely needed some wind. I don't understand how Ward doesn't play at least 30 minutes.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-14, 22:16

DWags wrote:

What defense?

Touché, wags. Being stubborn gets you no nattys in 17 years.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-14, 22:31

DWags wrote:
aualum06 wrote:18 minutes for Ward

40 for Allen. I get it’s early season but this game is a mental block for MSU. SHORTEN YOUR BENCH AND PLAY YOUR BEST AGAINST DUKE IZZO. THEY OWN US.

McQuaid is afraid to take a shot, let him be afraid on the bench.

Couldn’t agree more. Very frustrating game to watch. I don’t think we will ever see Tom Izzo beat UNC or Duke again.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-14, 22:36

Duke is superior to MSU is what it comes down to. It’s really frustrating, this is the best MSU team I’ve seen in a long time and it is still not enough to beat Duke.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-14, 22:41

steveschneider wrote:

Duke is superior to MSU is what it comes down to. It’s really frustrating, this is the best MSU team I’ve seen in a long time and it is still not enough to beat Duke.

It’s really soon to say anything like “best MSU team in a long time.”
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-11-14, 22:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

It’s really soon to say anything like “best MSU team in a long time.”

How about most talented MSU team?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-11-14, 22:50

Team with most potential.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next