Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do animals know about impending death?

+5
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Do animals know about impending death? Empty Do animals know about impending death?

Post by DWags 2017-12-01, 23:37

Just wondering. I have, possibly, the coolest cat to ever live. Loves getting high. Wants to wear his ac/dc shirt. Watches MSU sports on tv. As laid back as you can be. But he’s 14 and way overweight. Slowing down and I really get the feeling he wants to get close to my wife and I cause he knows something is up. Am I crazy? I’m gonna miss this guy big time. Do they know about death or do they just kind of keep getting by? I mean we all think of death, but are animals capable of that thought?

Last edited by DWags on 2017-12-01, 23:38; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do animals know about impending death? Empty Re: Do animals know about impending death?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-01, 23:38

Sometimes I think they do Wags. Spend time snuggling with your pussy tonight.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do animals know about impending death? Empty Re: Do animals know about impending death?

Post by DWags 2017-12-01, 23:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sometimes I think they do Wags. Spend time snuggling with your pussy tonight.

I’ll give this message to my wife.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-01, 23:40

How do you get the cat high wags?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-01, 23:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:How do you get the cat high wags?

When I do a one hit, I give him the cat nip. We get high together. He loves when he sees my one hit. He gets at my feet and flops. Just waits for the nip.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-01, 23:46

They definitely do dwags. Cats in particular (in reference to the cat vs dog thread I like both, grew up with both, dogs more, but cats are cool too) know that shit. But, it isn’t like a “I want to get cuddly while I can” thing. My experience with cats has been more of a “it’s my time to leave you and go hide in the woods to die” kinda thing. (Or in a housecats case, in whatever tiny crack in the house they can find.) it’s almost like a they don’t want you to see them like that type of thing.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-01, 23:55

DWags wrote:

When I do a one hit, I give him the cat nip. We get high together. He loves when he sees my one hit. He gets at my feet and flops. Just waits for the nip.

Have you ever tried to smoke the said catnip?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-02, 00:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

Have you ever tried to smoke the said catnip?

I always have weed that makes me happy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-02, 00:07

When DWags gets high around his pets:

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2017-12-02, 02:02

Dogs for sure. Not cats though
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-02, 07:37

DWags wrote:

A great perk to having a cat is that they can safely and naturally get high and they love it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-12-02, 08:00

I know I had a cat that did for sure. She held on all night and died like 60 seconds after I pet her one last time at like 5am.

Us humans, OTOH, had no idea she was even ailing the night before.

Last edited by Floyd Robertson on 2017-12-02, 08:24; edited 1 time in total
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-02, 09:26

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:

A great perk to having a cat is that they can safely and naturally get high and they love it.

Sounds like us, Steve.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-02, 10:38

gHost Spartan wrote:I've always heard that cats will disappear and die alone. That happened to our cat growing up. His Christian name was Grover but we called him Bear. Fucker was tough as nails and spent half of his time outside. We'd go on long vacations and throw a bag of food under the front porch and he'd be fine. So cool too. Hang out in your lap, shit like that. One day, when he was really old, he just disappeared. Never saw him again. We called around and some old cat lady said "they go away to die." So I'm guessing Bear was near death and wanted to die with dignity somewhere. Loved that fucker.

Did you hear that from when I posted it like 5 posts above yours
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-12-02, 11:25

gHost Spartan wrote:His Christian name was Grover but we called him Bear.

Do animals know about impending death? 502811600 So many questions...
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down