When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Go down

When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-12-09, 22:24

not asking for the date, but after which federal indictment will the sexual predator fire him?

I'm guessing when one of his mutant children gets treated to a perp walk.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28849
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by steveschneider on 2017-12-10, 09:33

I say after Christmas. It’s coming though

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/939740772424970240
avatar
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 15084
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-12-10, 11:38

steveschneider wrote:I say after Christmas. It’s coming though

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/939740772424970240
definitely.

Because a Republican appointed by Republicans that Republicans used to love is suddenly a liberal hack to deplorable white supremacists that support a sexual predator.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28849
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-12-17, 07:09

Over/under.. March 1st, 2018?
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28849
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by Rocinante on 2017-12-17, 13:30

I’m not jaded enough yet not to think that the second Trump tried to fire Mueller, he gets appointed independent council by the Senate and this out of Trump’s orbit. If that doesn’t happen, there will be armed conflict.
avatar
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14089
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-12-17, 14:48

avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16268
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-12-17, 20:22

Rocinante wrote:I’m not jaded enough yet not to think that the second Trump tried to fire Mueller, he gets appointed independent council by the Senate and this out of Trump’s orbit. If that doesn’t happen, there will be armed conflict.
I don't get the feeling that the deplorables in the US Senate and House are willing to hold the racist, bigoted sexual predator accountable for anything.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28849
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-12-18, 04:48

I'm hearing the racist, bigoted sexual predator will fire Mueller on Friday.

Just in time for him and his mutant children and fellow deplorables to celebrate the birth of jesus.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28849
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by DWags on 2017-12-18, 06:10

It will be a blessed Christmas indeed. Miracle that mueller was fired. Just like the birth of Jesus.
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28004
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-12-18, 08:11

DWags wrote:It will be a blessed Christmas indeed. Miracle that mueller was fired. Just like the birth of Jesus.
I wonder what jesus thinks about the rule of law? and people being held accountable for their actions?

I suspect they want brown people to be held to a high legal standard as defined within the American system.. ya know.. those evil terrorist types. And black people, too - you know how "they" are.

but I'm not sure why they wouldn't want the sexual predator to be held to the same standard.. hmmm.. what could it be? scratch
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28849
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-01-30, 12:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Over/under.. March 1st, 2018?
seems like this over/under might be holding up well.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28849
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-03-19, 08:16

bump.. if you took the over, you're doing good.

new over/under - April 15th.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28849
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-03-19, 12:59

think the christian, racist, bigoted sexual predator will fire Mueller this week.. to preempt the interview on 60 Minutes with one of his porn star girlfriends??

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28849
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by DWags on 2018-03-19, 13:30

I'm just waiting on the election in years to come where the "Christians" on the right go after a candidates morals and ethics. It's going to be fun seeing the verbal gymnastics they'll have to use to justify being outraged by someone who is way more ethical and moral than the orange man they worship.
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28004
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-03-19, 13:42

DWags wrote:I'm just waiting on the election in years to come where the "Christians" on the right go after a candidates morals and ethics. It's going to be fun seeing the verbal gymnastics they'll have to use to justify being outraged by someone who is way more ethical and moral than the orange man they worship.
I have a knuckle-draggin' 'christian' conservative friend who asked me a couple of weeks back if I could name one good thing the racist, bigoted sexual predator has done.

I said "yep. He's exposed the hypocritical 'christian' right for what they've always been"...

he's actually a good sport about it - I can tell that deep down he isn't proud of his support for the racist, bigoted sexual predator. But he's been brainwashed by the mainstream media like the rest of the deplorables.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28849
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by NigelUno on 2018-03-19, 13:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:I'm just waiting on the election in years to come where the "Christians" on the right go after a candidates morals and ethics. It's going to be fun seeing the verbal gymnastics they'll have to use to justify being outraged by someone who is way more ethical and moral than the orange man they worship.
I have a knuckle-draggin' 'christian' conservative friend who asked me a couple of weeks back if I could name one good thing the racist, bigoted sexual predator has done.

I said "yep. He's exposed the hypocritical 'christian' right for what they've always been"...

he's actually a good sport about it - I can tell that deep down he isn't proud of his support for the racist, bigoted sexual predator. But he's been brainwashed by the mainstream media like the rest of the deplorables.


Tell Death Roe I said hi.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21432
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by NigelUno on 2018-04-09, 19:50

Soon

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21432
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by GRR Spartan on 2018-04-09, 21:24

Trump is depending on "conservatives" like some who post here to defend him making this country a 2nd rate one party rule authoritaian democracy.

Republicans quit being Americans right after Obama was elected.
avatar
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6631
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-04-10, 11:29

Chuck Grassley said it would be "suicide" for the racist, bigoted sexual predator to fire Mueller.

of course, Chuck Grassley isn't exact an upstanding paragon of morality.. so take it for what it's worth.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28849
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: When Will The Sexual Predator Fire Bob Mueller?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum