Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where to watch USA soccer tomorrow in AA?

+2
Turtleneck
Ass Dan
6 posters

Go down

where to watch USA soccer tomorrow in AA? Empty where to watch USA soccer tomorrow in AA?

Post by Ass Dan 2014-06-15, 19:50

I'm looking for a bar to watch the game at, was thinking Connor O'Neils but I really just want to be around other people who care about the USA game tomorrow.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

where to watch USA soccer tomorrow in AA? Empty Re: where to watch USA soccer tomorrow in AA?

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-15, 20:10

Ask Brady if you can watch it at his house. Will have excellent snacks.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

where to watch USA soccer tomorrow in AA? Empty Re: where to watch USA soccer tomorrow in AA?

Post by Ass Dan 2014-06-15, 20:11

Turtleneck wrote:Ask Brady if you can watch it at his house. Will have excellent snacks.

And deal with his incessant clapping between each play? Been there, done that. No thanks
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-15, 20:36

If I found myself in AA, I used to like Casey's Tavern. I tried to never find myself in Ann Arbor. But sometimes it happened.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 2014-06-15, 20:46

This was made by a Spartan, solid work.
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-06-15, 21:42

Denard Robinson would have been a good soccer player. Only time you can use your arms or hands are those sideline arm punts.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gob Bluth 2014-06-15, 21:45

You can come to my apartment. I won't be there, but the fridge is full of beer.
Gob Bluth
Gob Bluth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-06-15, 23:35

MJ wrote:

This was made by a Spartan, solid work.

That was sensational
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-06-15, 23:36

Gob Bluth wrote:You can come to my apartment. I won't be there, but the fridge is full of beer.

Just get your ass down to O'Neils.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-06-15, 23:50

Well, I went to the Google machine sheet coming here. Here's the best link I could find, I'll be at the arena tomorrow if anyone reading wants to come by

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/top-lists/best-sports-bars-to-watch-world-cup-soccer-in-metro-detroit/
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-06-16, 00:32

Turtleneck wrote:If I found myself in AA, I used to like Casey's Tavern. I tried to never find myself in Ann Arbor. But sometimes it happened.

Haven't been to Casey's in several years, but they used to make some great grub. Homemade soups and breads were outstanding. It was almost enough to take the foul taste out of my mouth from having to breathe Ann Arbor air. Almost.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-06-16, 00:41

kingstonlake wrote:Denard Robinson would have been a good soccer player. Only time you can use your arms or hands are those sideline arm punts.

Plus, he'd be untouchable, given that he is the fastest man on the planet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-06-16, 03:46

tGreenWay wrote:

Haven't been to Casey's in several years, but they used to make some great grub. Homemade soups and breads were outstanding. It was almost enough to take the foul taste out of my mouth from having to breathe Ann Arbor air. Almost.

It's still that good, they make a killer meatloaf sandwich.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down