Your Starting 5

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Your Starting 5

Post by Cameron on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:07 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Okay, steve, now tell me again how many more points Hakeem scored than Shaq in that one series...

Hakeem was a better shot blocker than Shaq. So whatever drop off in scoring from the Shaq Nowitzki combo I think I’d make it up with improved defense. Like I said I’d be happy with either combo.

Which, like I said, proves my point that you're an idiot who doesn't get the premise of the OP.

_________________
C U N T
avatar
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3619
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Starting 5

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:11 pm

I need to do an ip check. I'm becoming more and more convinced that Cameron/steve is bi-polar and created the other account to be a sock puppet and is just arguing with himself.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17415
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Starting 5

Post by steveschneider on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:15 pm

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Hakeem was a better shot blocker than Shaq. So whatever drop off in scoring from the Shaq Nowitzki combo I think I’d make it up with improved defense. Like I said I’d be happy with either combo.

Which, like I said, proves my point that you're an idiot who doesn't get the premise of the OP.

You failed to prove either one of those combos are better than the other so you can’t declare that what I wrote proves your point and my picks in now way proves that I don’t understand the premise. Swing and a miss by you.
avatar
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12883
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Starting 5

Post by Senior Dickfist on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:24 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I need to do an ip check. I'm becoming more and more convinced that Cameron/steve is bi-polar and created the other account to be a sock puppet and is just arguing with himself.

Sssshhhhhhhhhhh.....leave it alone.
avatar
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Posts : 501
Join date : 2014-05-22
Age : 97
Location : The Zoo

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Starting 5

Post by Cameron on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:25 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Which, like I said, proves my point that you're an idiot who doesn't get the premise of the OP.

You failed to prove either one of those combos are better than the other so you can’t declare that what I wrote proves your point and my picks in now way proves that I don’t understand the premise. Swing and a miss by you.  

I have not failed to prove anything, you have failed to comprehend.

Regardless, this whole time we could have been having a perfectly pleasant conversation about which of these players are overpriced and which are underpriced, but instead, we're on the third page of you making yourself look stupid, because you just had to say something about Karl Malone, who you've apparently got a great big boner for. If you'd just admit how wrong you are and apologize, we could get this thread back on track.

_________________
C U N T
avatar
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3619
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Starting 5

Post by Cameron on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:29 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I need to do an ip check. I'm becoming more and more convinced that Cameron/steve is bi-polar and created the other account to be a sock puppet and is just arguing with himself.

Well, I've got the earlier join date, so that would make steve my puppet.

But seriously, if you check the IPs and they're the same, please let me know. If steve is in my house, I'll burn this fucker down.

_________________
C U N T
avatar
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3619
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 29
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Starting 5

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:40 pm

Cameron wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I need to do an ip check. I'm becoming more and more convinced that Cameron/steve is bi-polar and created the other account to be a sock puppet and is just arguing with himself.

Well, I've got the earlier join date, so that would make steve my puppet.

But seriously, if you check the IPs and they're the same, please let me know. If steve is in my house, I'll burn this fucker down.

Legit LOL Cam


_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17415
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Starting 5

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:40 pm

Still laughing actually

Well played.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 17415
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Starting 5

Post by steveschneider on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:49 am

Cameron wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I need to do an ip check. I'm becoming more and more convinced that Cameron/steve is bi-polar and created the other account to be a sock puppet and is just arguing with himself.

Well, I've got the earlier join date, so that would make steve my puppet.

But seriously, if you check the IPs and they're the same, please let me know. If steve is in my house, I'll burn this fucker down.



avatar
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12883
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Starting 5

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum