Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm getting Indian food for lunch today

5 posters

Go down

I'm getting Indian food for lunch today  Empty Re: I'm getting Indian food for lunch today

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-10, 07:11

Buckle up everyone we are going to get another ghost shit in the woods or on a train platform story.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I'm getting Indian food for lunch today  Empty Re: I'm getting Indian food for lunch today

Post by Da Mayor 2018-01-10, 07:39

Gandhi or Sitting Bull?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-10, 12:22

What are you getting their ghost? I have to say I've gotten way into Indian food recently. If you find a good shop the food is incredible. I think it's one of my favorite meals that goes really well with beer.

We made chicken tika masala this weekend in the pressure cooker and it was amazing.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-10, 12:24

Da Mayor wrote:Gandhi or Sitting Bull?

Why would it be feather, it's not Thanksgiving again.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-01-10, 12:46

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:Gandhi or Sitting Bull?

Why would it be feather, it's not Thanksgiving again.

Frybread is delicious, bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-10, 18:47

gHost Spartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:What are you getting their ghost? I have to say I've gotten way into Indian food recently. If you find a good shop the food is incredible. I think it's one of my favorite meals that goes really well with beer.

We made chicken tika masala this weekend in the pressure cooker and it was amazing.

There's a ton of great Indian places nearby. I go to the buffet at a local place and the food is phenomenal. You know when it's packed with Indians then the food is really good. They usually have a pretty good selection although today there wasn't a lot of stuff that I typically eat. Ended up getting samosas, tiki masala, rice, naan and some random other sides. OMG sooo delicious. I go there every week with my friend from the mom club

Yeah, I used to go to Jackson’s heights to a buffet and stuff myself and then try not to shit my pants on the train ride home. Best Indian food I’ve ever had was when I was in Brighton, England. Fucking dynamite.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-10, 18:50

gHost Spartan wrote: You know when it's packed with Indians then the food is really good.
....or the owner has a large family he feeds for free to fool the locals into thinking the food is great.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-01-10, 19:08

LooseGoose wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote: You know when it's packed with Indians then the food is really good.
....or the owner has a large family he feeds for free to fool the locals into thinking the food is great.

That's just good marketing. As usual, the problem is when you need all the cousins to leave.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-01-10, 19:20

Bunch of Indian restaurants around here but every time I look at the menus online can't decide what to order.

Tired of chicken. Do they make any good seafood or lamb dishes?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-10, 19:27

The Pantry wrote:Bunch of Indian restaurants around here but every time I look at the menus online can't decide what to order.

An old classic would be Shrimp Tandoori.

If you're inclined to like Indian coconut sauces I've had some good seafood dishes in various sweet/spicy coconut sauces.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-10, 19:39

The Pantry wrote:Bunch of Indian restaurants around here but every time I look at the menus online can't decide what to order.

Lamb is a good option
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-01-10, 20:03

steveschneider wrote:

Lamb is a good option
Have heard of lamb vindaloo. Near as I can tell it's similar to Thai curry seasoning. Is there a difference?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-10, 20:25

The Pantry wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Lamb is a good option
Have heard of lamb vindaloo. Near as I can tell it's similar to Thai curry seasoning. Is there a difference?

Vindaloo is onion, ginger, vinager, garlic and other spices. Most Thai curries are from pastes and coconut milk. A lot Indian curries do use coconut milk but this one doesn’t. Caution it can be really hot.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down