Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Will The Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator Honor MLK, Jr. Today?

+7
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
11 posters

Go down

How Will The Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator Honor MLK, Jr. Today? Empty How Will The Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator Honor MLK, Jr. Today?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:44 am

Eating his body weight in Popeye's chicken?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How Will The Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator Honor MLK, Jr. Today? Empty Re: How Will The Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator Honor MLK, Jr. Today?

Post by steveschneider Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:36 am

Isn't he more of a KFC guy?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

How Will The Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator Honor MLK, Jr. Today? Empty Re: How Will The Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator Honor MLK, Jr. Today?

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:38 am

Come on Bob

The First Lady was quoted saying her husband isn’t a racist, he sometimes says silly things.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:33 am

You can say racist stuff and not be a racist. It's what comedian's do.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:34 pm

I saw that his accomplices in the mainstream media provided him with the opportunity to assure us that he isn't a racist

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:40 pm

What are you doing today, Bob?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:03 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What are you doing today, Bob?
went running, shoveled snow. Ate lunch, gonna take a nap. Kid and I are going to campus for the MLK march at 3:00 followed by a student event at 4:00.

Probably come home and eat dinner afterwards. Then go to bed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:06 pm

VP Pence tweeted a very heartfelt message regarding MLK Jr. He invoked his friend, god.

This was after getting his snowflake feelings hurt and marching out when colored people participated in a nonviolent protest back in the fall.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:11 pm

kingstonlake wrote:You can say racist stuff and not be a racist. It's what comedian's do.

Not anymore. Try getting funding to make Blazing Saddles today. All in the Family couldn't be produced today.

Yet somehow we're a more diverse society because we have less diversity and more conformity.....yep, makes sense to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:13 pm

Man I miss racism.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:23 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:You can say racist stuff and not be a racist. It's what comedian's do.

Not anymore. Try getting funding to make Blazing Saddles today. All in the Family couldn't be produced today.

Yet somehow we're a more diverse society because we have less diversity and more conformity.....yep, makes sense to me.

Yeah, bring those 60’s and 70’s back. People knew their places back then. Damn these uppity gays and blacks and Hispanics for not being able to take a joke.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:24 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Man I miss racism.

How Will The Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator Honor MLK, Jr. Today? 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:25 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

And the women knew their place too! Get back in the kitchen and keep quiet.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:29 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

And the women knew their place too! Get back in the kitchen and keep quiet.

Bitches.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:33 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Man I miss racism.
I wonder what the racist, bigoted sexual predator meant by "Make America Great Again"?

hmm..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:00 pm

He went golfing Bob.

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf." --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

As of the most recent round Trump has played 91 rounds at tax payer expense

He's visited one of his golf clubs every 4.1 days since he's been in office. Including 50 rounds at Mar-a-laga and 33 rounds at Bedminister. Trump owns both and bills the government so he is profiting from his own greens fees.

Anticipating some poster charging in with the What Aboutism defense, President Obama (who Trump was bitching about in Aug '16) played a total of 306 rounds of golf in 8 years as President.  Tump has played 29.7% of Obama's two term total in his first year in office.

http://trumpgolfcount.com
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:07 pm

I wish he would golf more, I don't think he tweets while he's on the links, and I'm also pretty sure he doesn't have access to his great big button out there either.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:09 pm

too shay as they say in France
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:13 pm

Cameron wrote:I wish he would golf more, I don't think he tweets while he's on the links, and I'm also pretty sure he doesn't have access to his great big button out there either.

He always has the big button with him. The guy with the nuclear codes travels to Mar-a-lagaand Bedminister as part of the Presidential Security team. But he doesn't tweet as often.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:11 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:He went golfing Bob.

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf." --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

As of the most recent round Trump has played 91 rounds at tax payer expense

He's visited one of his golf clubs every 4.1 days since he's been in office. Including 50 rounds at Mar-a-laga and 33 rounds at Bedminister. Trump owns both and bills the government so he is profiting from his own greens fees.

Anticipating some poster charging in with the What Aboutism defense, President Obama (who Trump was bitching about in Aug '16) played a total of 306 rounds of golf in 8 years as President.  Tump has played 29.7% of Obama's two term total in his first year in office.

http://trumpgolfcount.com
refreshing to see that the racist, bigoted sexual predator would participate in such a culturally diverse activity to honor MLK Jr.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:18 pm

I think MLK was. 8 handicap.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:22 pm

DWags wrote:I think MLK was. 8 handicap.
Clinton handicap = 12
W handicap = 14
Obama handicap = 9
Sexual predator handicap = mental

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:00 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:00 pm

It's funny because it's true.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:32 am

I wonder how much today cost. Day trip to Florida for a round of golf, then back to D.C. #DrainTheSwamp #MakeAmericaPayAgain
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:32 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:I think MLK was. 8 handicap.
Clinton handicap = 12
W handicap = 14
Obama handicap = 9

Sexual predator handicap = like, really mental
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:08 am

Frank Ricard wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Clinton handicap = 12
W handicap = 14
Obama handicap = 9

Sexual predator handicap = like, really mental
I should apologize.

I regret saying that the sexual predator is mentally handicapped.

The mentally handicapped population of America deserve much better than that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down