Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preliminary thread for those that want to play

+9
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
Frank Ricard
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Cameron
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Preliminary thread for those that want to play - Page 2 Empty Re: Preliminary thread for those that want to play

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-23, 09:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Remember, Goose didn't vote for Trump. Preliminary thread for those that want to play - Page 2 502811600

Another passive aggressive way to call me a liar. Grow a pair and say it. Then wager me on it and lose your bitcoin winnings? Let me know when you're ready.

Oh I don't need to be passive aggressive about it Goose. You lie all the time on this board. I was just making fun of you.

Is this better?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Preliminary thread for those that want to play - Page 2 Empty Re: Preliminary thread for those that want to play

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-23, 09:40

Travis beat me to it. :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-01-23, 12:04

Still waiting for the doozi.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-01-23, 12:18

Let me guess, political double standards? #hottakes.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-01-23, 16:31

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Remember, Goose didn't vote for Trump. Preliminary thread for those that want to play - Page 2 502811600

Another passive aggressive way to call me a liar. Grow a pair and say it. Then wager me on it and lose your bitcoin winnings? Let me know when you're ready.

Remember that one time you bet Franken wouldn't resign?

And then lied about it?

Good times.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-23, 16:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Another passive aggressive way to call me a liar.   Grow a pair and say it.  Then wager me on it and lose your bitcoin winnings?    Let me know when you're ready.
You’re a liar.

Better?

I'd rather see the honesty.

Yep. Still waiting to see if old Pylon has enough of a pair to wager.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-23, 16:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Oh I don't need to be passive aggressive about it Goose. You lie all the time on this board. I was just making fun of you.

Is this better?

Good boy. Now are you ready to wager on the Trump vote?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-01-23, 17:14

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
You’re a liar.

Better?

Did you pay off the Franken bet yet?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-23, 17:56

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I was never sent somewhere other than a butcher shop to send it. You go ahead and snicker that I won't support killing babies, won't bother me for a moment.

Bobby can come in here and talk about the 2nd Amendment all he wants - guns haven't caused nearly this carnage.

Planned Parenthood Report Shows It Did 7.6 Million Abortions Since Roe v. Wade

From 2016 to 2017, Planned Parenthood performed 321,384 abortions. That’s 6,964 fewer abortions than the year before. And Planned Parenthood can’t credit contraception for that slight decline – because it also provided fewer contraception services (from 2,808,815 to 2,701,866).

And while adoption referrals increased since last year’s report (from 2,889 to 3,889), prenatal services decreased (from 9,419 to 7,762). Still, that means that for every prenatal service given, Planned Parenthood performed 41 abortions, and for every adoption referral, Planned Parenthood committed close to 83 abortions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-23, 18:00

And yet the republicans that you have pledged your perma vote to and sacrifice your credibility for on a daily basis don’t give the first fuck about it and just use it to get you to vote for them. Man that must suck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-23, 18:56

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I was never sent somewhere other than a butcher shop to send it. You go ahead and snicker that I won't support killing babies, won't bother me for a moment.

Bobby can come in here and talk about the 2nd Amendment all he wants - guns haven't caused nearly this carnage.

From 2016 to 2017, Planned Parenthood performed 321,384 abortions. That’s 6,964 fewer abortions than the year before. And Planned Parenthood can’t credit contraception for that slight decline – because it also provided fewer contraception services (from 2,808,815 to 2,701,866).

And while adoption referrals increased since last year’s report (from 2,889 to 3,889), prenatal services decreased (from 9,419 to 7,762). Still, that means that for every prenatal service given, Planned Parenthood performed 41 abortions, and for every adoption referral, Planned Parenthood committed close to 83 abortions.
did they send them to the baby grinder?

If so, they make for a darn fine baby burger at The Peanut Barrel.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-01-23, 20:30

I thought there was a doozi coming.

#releasethedoozi
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-23, 20:33

Rocinante wrote:I thought there was a doozi coming.

#releasethedoozi
maybe they have evidence of the "Benghazi special" at the pedophile pizza shop.. valid if only ordered by email.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-01-23, 23:35

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I was never sent somewhere other than a butcher shop to send it.   You go ahead and snicker that I won't support killing babies, won't bother me for a moment.

I'm still kind of snickering that you lied about losing the bet.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-01-23, 23:44

Rocinante wrote:I thought there was a doozi coming.

#releasethedoozi

Narduzzi?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-01-24, 08:09

Just another swerve/abortion thread by Goose.

Mods please merge.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-24, 08:24

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Is this better?

Good boy. Now are you ready to wager on the Trump vote?

Have you forgotten to take your meds, or have you taken way too many of your meds lately?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-01-24, 12:59

#ReleaseTheDoozi !!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-01-24, 23:25

IT ARE DOOZI?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-24, 23:43

It was the memo roc. That’s all it was. He had this thing where for some reason he thought something was going to happen Monday (prolly something from one of his infowars level sources) then it didn’t so he just paralyzed with fear about how much he was going to get shit on.

FYI- next step- pretend like that wasn’t it then post something historical that maybe fits what he was talking about and act like that’s what he meant the whole time.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-01-24, 23:44

Just to recap, for the unaware:
The Republicans wrote a memo. Last week, they started demanding that they, themselves, release that memo, while claiming that it contained damning information about...I don't know...everyone, ostensibly. Nobody is stopping them from releasing this memo, that they're sure is going to bring down everyone from Obama to Hillary Clinton's hairdresser, and they have the full authority to do so. The Democrats, to date, have made absolutely no attempt to prevent them from releasing said memo, and the minority on the committee that wrote it has asked to release at least their account of the contents, and they were denied.
They're literally yelling at themselves about something that nobody but themselves cares about.

Last edited by Rocinante on 2018-01-24, 23:47; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-01-24, 23:44

DooZ

EEEE.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2018-01-24, 23:45

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

And yet you do nothing about this carnage. Other than idly grumble about it on the internet. Pathetic.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-24, 23:48

It’s better for them if they keep the fake deep state shrouded in mystery for idiots like goose to beat off to roc. If you try to pretend the fake sources are real then some of them (not the most ardent of course) realize that it might not be a real thing. Get the world talking about your fake ass bullshit by never talking about what the fake ass bullshit even is. They’re pretty twisted people but at least they don’t like abortion amirite
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-24, 23:56

Not to mention, let’s say there was a deep state. Come on man, you’re the worst deep state of all time. Not only is fuckin hannity right on your trail but you’ve accomplished none of your objectives. Tighten the fuck up Soros.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-01-25, 07:45

Obama was born in Africa!

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-25, 08:05

I think the deep state has silenced Goose you guys. Someone inform Alex Jones.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-25, 08:05

NigelUno wrote:Obama was born in Africa!

Whhhhhaaaaaaaaattt??
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-25, 08:41

Love that the "America First" sexual predator has convinced his deplorables that the FBI is their enemy and Russia is their friend.

[lolz]
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-01-25, 13:34

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Obama was born in Africa!

Whhhhhaaaaaaaaattt??

That would be a big scandal. Did somebody guess that already?

It sure is taking a long time to type up the doozy...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-01-25, 13:35

THEY FOUND THE TEXTS!!!

#RELEASETHEDOOZI
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-25, 13:42

Since this thread is a goose free zone I feel safe in not using my usual code words.

Dear Fellow Antifa Supersoliders,

They are finally onto us and the deepstate. The intellectual Devin Nunes pieces it together despite our best efforts to make him seem dumb via the Ellen Show. Please delete all of the files off of your computer and burn your soros paystubs. Go into hiding. At the first sign of conservative authorities take your cyanide pills. I will contact you when this all blows over and we can resume undermining trump at every turn. Godspeed comrades.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-25, 13:47

I still get my Soros checks don't I? I've put in a lot of work since Trump was put in office.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-25, 14:19

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I still get my Soros checks don't I? I've put in a lot of work since Trump was put in office.
Your pay will be determined by your antifa annual review with your manager.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-25, 15:20

#releasetheduzzi
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-26, 15:33

Preliminary thread for those that want to play - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nfvqpfh7ej1t2naic
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-26, 15:48

I'm sick of thinking and reading about Nassar and the MSU implications. Let's fucking rumble in here. Goose, where you at?!?!?!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-26, 16:12

Preliminary thread for those that want to play - Page 2 E8GYHjL
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-01-27, 13:52

I like to doozy doozy
I like to doozy doozy
I like to doozy doozy
I like to

DOOZY
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-03, 16:04

Bump for doozy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next