Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial I Bought Some Cool Shit thread

+2
MSU addict
The Pantry
6 posters

Go down

tOfficial I Bought Some Cool Shit thread Empty tOfficial I Bought Some Cool Shit thread

Post by SawGreen Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:37 pm

I like cool shit, and when I find it, I like to share it. I also like to read about cool shit.

So, I bought this on a recommendation of a Canadian. It's a folding bow saw. Good for backpacking or low-profile storage. I haven't used it, but based on the fit, it looks very sturdy.

Agawa Canyon

tOfficial I Bought Some Cool Shit thread Ac110
tOfficial I Bought Some Cool Shit thread Ac210
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial I Bought Some Cool Shit thread Empty Re: tOfficial I Bought Some Cool Shit thread

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:45 pm

I was hoping you were going to say you bought these hard boiled cooking things I saw in an infomercial today.

tOfficial I Bought Some Cool Shit thread Shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQId6xQs2ygaOTIHZInQeEyEsSdFr3fW53Xf0caGtZTRLmE6Rayvi5pWMpzwtsOotwSHTnPigk&usqp=CAE
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

tOfficial I Bought Some Cool Shit thread Empty Re: tOfficial I Bought Some Cool Shit thread

Post by SawGreen Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:50 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:I was hoping you were going to say you bought these hard boiled cooking things I saw in an infomercial today.

tOfficial I Bought Some Cool Shit thread Shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQId6xQs2ygaOTIHZInQeEyEsSdFr3fW53Xf0caGtZTRLmE6Rayvi5pWMpzwtsOotwSHTnPigk&usqp=CAE

I have used something real similar for the microwave. They worked really well.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:08 pm

I broke down yesterday and started down the path of small farm again......

tOfficial I Bought Some Cool Shit thread Brown_egg_layers_main

Ordered 30 chicks, figured I might as well offer free eggs along with the books.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:18 pm

LooseGoose wrote:I broke down yesterday and started down the path of small farm again......

Ordered 30 chicks, figured I might as well offer free eggs along with the books.

That is cool. We've had chickens for going on 25 years. Never regretted it. Watch out for racoons.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:27 pm

SawGreen wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I broke down yesterday and started down the path of small farm again......

That is cool. We've had chickens for going on 25 years. Never regretted it. Watch out for racoons.

I like chickens, used to have quite the flock. Once upon a time I used to raise ducks/geese for D'Artagnan.
I sold the last of my birds, my coop and all my equipment about 5 years ago. Now I need to go build a new coop.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:31 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:I was hoping you were going to say you bought these hard boiled cooking things I saw in an infomercial today.

This is the egg cooker I got sent via Amazon for free a few weeks ago.  The directions that came with it are kind of cryptic so have not tried it yet.  Will have to read reviews and Q&A's

tOfficial I Bought Some Cool Shit thread 5jhziy10

https://www.amazon.com/oz-zine-XMS640-Microwave-Silicone-Poaching/dp/B071CPNPPM/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1517703801&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=cozzine+microwave+egg+poacher&psc=1
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:50 pm

SawGreen wrote:I like cool shit, and when I find it, I like to share it. I also like to read about cool shit.

So, I bought this on a recommendation of a Canadian. It's a folding bow saw. Good for backpacking or low-profile storage. I haven't used it, but based on the fit, it looks very sturdy.

Agawa Canyon
tOfficial I Bought Some Cool Shit thread Ac210

Considering your screen name, one would have to assume you would be pleased with the purchase.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:01 pm

This might be the coolest ad I've seen.   Understated but effective.

tOfficial I Bought Some Cool Shit thread Hot_rod
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Thu May 17, 2018 10:42 pm

I need more cool stuff from y'all...but I did buy a UTV a month ago (Odes from Farm & Home), and I confess that I really love it. I've got unique application at the home farm and some north property, so it is applicable.

They're a shit coin of $$, but once spent, I'm finding it to be a pretty unique and handy investment.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu May 17, 2018 11:14 pm

I have confession as well....I don't know what a UTV is
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu May 17, 2018 11:17 pm

Nordic wrote:I have confession as well....I don't know what a UTV is

I'm glad you asked, saved me the embarrassment.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Thu May 17, 2018 11:21 pm

tOfficial I Bought Some Cool Shit thread 5fa25610
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Thu May 17, 2018 11:23 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Nordic wrote:I have confession as well....I don't know what a UTV is

Utility Vehicle... A side-by-side ATV. Many have a small bed (like a pickup truck), winch, decent ground clearance and can tolerate a few feet of water.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu May 17, 2018 11:26 pm

SawGreen wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Utility Vehicle... A side-by-side ATV. Many have a small bed (like a pickup truck), winch, decent ground clearance and can tolerate a few feet of water.

Oh, gotcha.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down