Valentine's Day..

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by Nordic on Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:41 pm

Bill Cain wrote:Another waitress that flirted with me at a restaurant. This one had an ass on her. I attract psychopathic women like flies. We both speak the same language. That of pain

Of course I didn’t pursue after her obvious flirtation. I’m in monotone mode right now.

God smited me again after developing my messiah complex. Was too much an enemy of God that I deserved some type of retribution. But I got out of it

I hate when that happens
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10693
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:02 pm

Bill Cain wrote:Balls
 
I'm glad I don't have your life bro. Good luck with the psychopaths.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21174
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by tGreenWay on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:14 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 02c10

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 36511
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:56 am

Steve I took the family to BD's tonight. It was very romantic. Super relaxing. We missed you.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24614
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:25 am

[ig]Bt4lGd-glJB[/ig]
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24614
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:59 am

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37298
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by AvgMSUJoe on Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:51 am

The freep is doing a twitter valentine's day thing...

[tw]1228304327179145217[/tw]
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by Dendrobates on Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:21 am

I hate this “holiday”.

It is funny how the husband and I switch role reversals a lot. He’s such a sweet sensitive guy, and I’m a sarcastic cold bitch (honestly my words). He always feels so obligated to do something on Valentine’s Day, and I would forget what day he is. I swear one of these days I will do something for him. So I’m breaking out the lingerie tonight Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 2175295500
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3017
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 69

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:29 am

Dendrobates wrote:I hate this “holiday”.

It is funny how the husband and I switch role reversals a lot. He’s such a sweet sensitive guy, and I’m a sarcastic cold bitch (honestly my words). He always feels so obligated to do something on Valentine’s Day, and I would forget what day he is. I swear one of these days I will do something for him. So I’m breaking out the lingerie tonight Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 2175295500
if you're fortunate, the older you get, you wake up.. have coffee..  then you say "I got ya a card. You're my Valentine every day" - then I went running, wife did yoga.

it's one of those commerce-driven holidays where there is corporate pressure to buy flowers, chocolate, jewelry, etc - no need for all of that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37298
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by Dendrobates on Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:21 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:I hate this “holiday”.

It is funny how the husband and I switch role reversals a lot. He’s such a sweet sensitive guy, and I’m a sarcastic cold bitch (honestly my words). He always feels so obligated to do something on Valentine’s Day, and I would forget what day he is. I swear one of these days I will do something for him. So I’m breaking out the lingerie tonight Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 2175295500
if you're fortunate, the older you get, you wake up.. have coffee..  then you say "I got ya a card. You're my Valentine every day" - then I went running, wife did yoga.

it's one of those commerce-driven holidays where there is corporate pressure to buy flowers, chocolate, jewelry, etc - no need for all of that.

I don’t even want a freaking card. It’s a waste of money:

He just tried to be all romantic and shit, and that’s not for me.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3017
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 69

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:25 am

Dendrobates wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
if you're fortunate, the older you get, you wake up.. have coffee..  then you say "I got ya a card. You're my Valentine every day" - then I went running, wife did yoga.

it's one of those commerce-driven holidays where there is corporate pressure to buy flowers, chocolate, jewelry, etc - no need for all of that.

I don’t even want a freaking card. It’s a waste of money:

He just tried to be all romantic and shit, and that’s not for me.
that's cool, too. afro
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37298
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by DWags on Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:26 am

Dendrobates wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
if you're fortunate, the older you get, you wake up.. have coffee..  then you say "I got ya a card. You're my Valentine every day" - then I went running, wife did yoga.

it's one of those commerce-driven holidays where there is corporate pressure to buy flowers, chocolate, jewelry, etc - no need for all of that.

I don’t even want a freaking card. It’s a waste of money:

He just tried to be all romantic and shit, and that’s not for me.

Don’t forget dinner out. we did ours last night. She’s driving to her parents today I’m going to manistee this weekend.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 36158
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by AvgMSUJoe on Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:36 pm

So... the wife was all like I got underwears... Im like cool. She's like it seems like a waste of money. Im like k (thinking she has drawers and drawers of stuff accumulated over the decades which would do the trick) She's like Im gunna return this, but it's the thought that counts... Im like K. She never did hit the drawers and drawers of other things. I feel ripped off and sad.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by steveschneider on Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:40 pm

I didn't go out of my way to do anything for Valentines Day. Just went out and did normal Friday things. I try to make every day special and not allow Hallmark to dictate my love life.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23894
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by AvgMSUJoe on Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:46 pm

steveschneider wrote:... not allow Hallmark to dictate my love life.

I hear ya, but if it takes a hallmark holiday for the wife to do a little something extra, from here on out I am fully taking advantage of it. Not returning stuff cause a "waste of money"... I work 8 hours a day, my groove is worth the cash.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by steveschneider on Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:16 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
steveschneider wrote:... not allow Hallmark to dictate my love life.

I hear ya, but if it takes a hallmark holiday for the wife to do a little something extra, from here on out I am fully taking advantage of it. Not returning stuff cause a "waste of money"... I work 8 hours a day, my groove is worth the cash.

You do something fun?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23894
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Day..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum