Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Had More Than One Affair?

3 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Had More Than One Affair? Empty The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Had More Than One Affair?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 9:51

but he's such a good christian man.. The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Had More Than One Affair? 502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Had More Than One Affair? Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Had More Than One Affair?

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 16:17

We got what the 100K in MI, PA and WI voted for.

I knew he had no moral compass based on my personal experiences with his companies. He never had any compunction fucking over sub-contractors and bragged about his woanizing in the past so why should be surprised he fucked around on his present wife. What was good for #1 and #2 should be good enough for #3.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Had More Than One Affair? Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Had More Than One Affair?

Post by DWags Fri 16 Feb 2018 - 16:21

I'm o.k. with him and his affairs.  I pray every day he didn't have sex with his daughter.  And if anyone thinks I"m trying to be funny, I'm not.  I really get creeped out by that.   affairs with other women, big deal.  Between him and his wife.  Oh, and he's had sex with many other women I'm betting.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down