Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I see where gov scott wants FBI Director to resign...

2 posters

Go down

So I see where gov scott wants FBI Director to resign... Empty So I see where gov scott wants FBI Director to resign...

Post by Frank Ricard 2018-02-16, 17:09

because they messed up with cruz's investigation. HEY, gov, HOW ABOUT LOOKING IN THE FUCKING MIRROR YOU SPINELESS, DICKLESS DUMBFUCK. You and all you fucking worthless politicians (mostly republicans) that do nothing but suck the dick of the NRA and don't have the courage to stand up and CHANGE THE GODDAMN GUN LAWS SO SICKOS LIKE CRUZ CAN'T JUST WALK IN AND BUY WHAT IS ESSENTIALLY A FUCKING MACHINE GUN. WHAT THE FUCK, gov?

Your laws in YOUR state has stricter rules for purchasing a goddamn pistol (21 yr old, 3 day wait) than an automatic weapon (18 yr, NO WAIT). YOU'VE DONE NOTHING IN YOUR ENTIRE POLITICAL LIFE TO STOP THE INSANITY GOING ON AROUND THE COUNTRY. NOT A FUCKING THING. THEN YOU DARE TO GO ON LIVE TV THE NIGHT OF THE TRAGEDY AND SAY LITERALLY 'now's not the time', THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO BLAME THE FBI. IT SHOULD HAVE NEVER GOT TO THEM IF PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN ELECTED OFFICES HAD DONE YOUR JOB IN THE FIRST PLACE.

YOU HAVE FAR MORE BLOOD ON YOUR WORTHLESS, COWARDLY HANDS THAN ANYTHING THE FBI DID OR DIDN'T DO.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So I see where gov scott wants FBI Director to resign... Empty Re: So I see where gov scott wants FBI Director to resign...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-02-16, 18:52

He doesn't want his culpability to be recognized.

Kinda like the racist, bigoted sexual predator blaming the classmates for getting themselves murdered.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down