Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family.

+15
I.B. Fine
Travis of the Cosmos
Da Mayor
SawGreen
tGreenWay
Heat Miser
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
CORNER BLITZ
Cameron
Turtleneck
Cym Jim
Dr. Strangelove
Space Lord
Robert J Sakimano
19 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 Empty Re: Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 19:11

LooseGoose wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Like the compassion Billy had for gays.

So the goal is to sink to lows? Bob is better than that I thought, you I'm not so sure.
I just enjoy needling at folks.

If Billy Graham doesn't like me mocking his homophobe, anti-Semitic self, than that's too bad. Life is too short.

Feel free to mock me when I'm gone. Heck, mock me now. I'm cool with who I am and what I believe.

:)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 Empty Re: Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family.

Post by Guest Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 19:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So the goal is to sink to lows? Bob is better than that I thought, you I'm not so sure.

If Billy Graham doesn't like me mocking his homophobe, anti-Semitic self, than that's too bad. Life is too short.

Feel free to mock me when I'm gone. Heck, mock me now. I'm cool with who I am and what I believe.

Your purity and goodness is astounding, everywhere you walk you're followed by a glow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 19:32

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I just enjoy needling at folks.

Your purity and goodness is astounding, everywhere you walk you're followed by a glow.
that's what I'm talkin' about!

I ain't offended!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 12:18

Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 Giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 12:33

A return to ClassicBob™️

Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 2102841802 Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 2102841802 Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 2102841802 Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 2102841802 Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 2102841802 Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 2102841802 Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 2102841802
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 12:35

LooseGoose wrote:A return to ClassicBob™️

Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 2102841802 Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 2102841802 Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 2102841802 Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 2102841802 Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 2102841802 Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 2102841802 Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 2102841802
the consistency within the predictable nature of my mundane approach to ambivalence is overwhelming.

It's actually one of my better qualities.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 12:51

pretty appropriate remarks from the moral paragon of our time:

Sexual Predator Verified account @realSexualPredator

Today, in the center of this great Chamber lies Billy Graham – an Ambassador for Christ who reminded the world of the power of prayer and the gift of God’s grace.

thoughts and prayers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:pretty appropriate remarks from the moral paragon of our time:

Sexual Predator Verified account @realSexualPredator

Today, in the center of this great Chamber lies Billy Graham – an Ambassador for Christ who reminded the world of the power of prayer and the gift of God’s grace.

thoughts and prayers.

Does anyone really believe him when he says shit like this, other than the true believers?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:pretty appropriate remarks from the moral paragon of our time:

thoughts and prayers.

Does anyone really believe him when he says shit like this, other than the true believers?
I'm sure the fine christian folk who just love themselves some racist, bigoted sexual predator believe it....

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

thoughts and prayers.

update:

Franklin Graham
‏Verified account @Franklin_Graham
2h2 hours ago

Grateful to @POTUS and @FLOTUS for being a part of this very special time of remembrance.

I was correct.

As usual.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

update:

Franklin Graham
‏Verified account @Franklin_Graham
2h2 hours ago

Grateful to @POTUS and @FLOTUS for being a part of this very special time of remembrance.

I was correct.

As usual.

I'm sure there has to be some decent folks who liked the guy who are thinking, "Why does this asshole have to comment?"

I dunno. Maybe not. Maybe they're all assholes and are just jerking each other off.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:50

I hope these two dudes are Jewish.. just for 'ol Billy's sake..

Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 Giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: update:

I was correct.

As usual.

I'm sure there has to be some decent folks who liked the guy who are thinking, "Why does this asshole have to comment?"

I dunno. Maybe not. Maybe they're all assholes and are just jerking each other off.
ya know, I used to think that... and I held out hope that there were at least one or two decent people among them.

until 81% of them voted for him. Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 502811600

(on the upside, that does mean that 19% of them weren't hate-filled enough to support a racist, bigoted sexual predator).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I dunno. Maybe not. Maybe they're all assholes and are just jerking each other off.

Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 Bamboo-silver-gilt-wall-mirror-o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:53

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I dunno. Maybe not. Maybe they're all assholes and are just jerking each other off.

Billy Graham Dies at age 99 - thoughts and prayers to his family. - Page 4 Bamboo-silver-gilt-wall-mirror-o
I bet one of them hell-bound gay boys created that flower arrangement.

sincerely,

Billy Graham

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 15:54

LooseGoose wrote:

Does this mean I'm a dead televangelist? Or maybe the biggest sociopath to ever hold the office of POTUS?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 18:07

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Does this mean I'm a dead televangelist? Or maybe the biggest sociopath to ever hold the office of POTUS?

I think he was getting at the "jerking each other off" part.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 19:22

Cameron wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Well, that's not very nice.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 20:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Cameron wrote:

good thing we're not easily offended.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 21:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

good thing we're not easily offended.

Indeed.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 23:05

It’s been like three days, is he still dead?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 23:21

DWags wrote:It’s been like three days, is he still dead?

He’s in heaven because he was straight wags.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Mar 2018 - 5:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

oh, he's in heaven, alright.

He and KY Larry have been experimenting with various edible lingerie and scented oils in the day and hanging out at "Ass Plugzz" at night.. hot, throbbing homoerotic club music pulsating along with Billy's newfound sexual liberation.

Oh - and KY Larry is Jewish.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Thu 1 Mar 2018 - 6:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

oh, he's in heaven, alright.

He and KY Larry have been experimenting with various edible lingerie and scented oils in the day and hanging out at "Ass Plugzz" at night.. hot, throbbing homoerotic club music pulsating along with Billy's newfound sexual liberation.

Oh - and KY Larry is Jewish.

We should pray for them Bob
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Thu 1 Mar 2018 - 9:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So the goal is to sink to lows?   Bob is better than that I thought, you I'm not so sure.

If you can't mock the pillow biters and the Christ killers who can you mock?
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 1 Mar 2018 - 9:48

I heard that Billy Graham was Antifa. Sad!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 1 Mar 2018 - 10:04

Whew, you mean we can keep the gays out when we get up there? I’m guessing that they have a whole different set of amendments up there with less loopholes for the gays queers colored and women.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 1 Mar 2018 - 10:04

Amazing how nasty the supposedly compassionate liberals are to someone even after their death. Of course it's not tribalism though they're just paying that old fucker back for saying something mean about the gays and jews by stomping on his grave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 1 Mar 2018 - 10:08

LooseGoose wrote:Amazing how nasty the supposedly compassionate liberals are to someone even after their death. Of course it's not tribalism though they're just paying that old fucker back for saying something mean about the gays and jews by stomping on his grave.

Hitler said mean things about gays and Jews too Goose.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 1 Mar 2018 - 10:09

LooseGoose wrote:Amazing how nasty the supposedly compassionate liberals are to someone even after their death. Of course it's not tribalism though they're just paying that old fucker back for saying something mean about the gays and jews by stomping on his grave.

Fuck him. Hitler too. Oh, and Bo. That rat bastard can still eat a bag of dicks for Ernie.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Thu 1 Mar 2018 - 10:11

We'll show compassion when the person in question shows compassion first. If he can dish it out, he deserves everything he gets in return.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Mar 2018 - 10:14

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

If you can't mock the pillow biters and the Christ killers who can you mock?
I ain't got no time for political correctness and a bunch of snowflakes.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Mar 2018 - 10:15

LooseGoose wrote:Amazing how nasty the supposedly compassionate liberals are to someone even after their death.  Of course it's not tribalism though they're just paying that old fucker back for saying something mean about the gays and jews by stomping on his grave.
I ain't got time for political correctness and a bunch of snowflakes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Mar 2018 - 10:16

Da Mayor wrote:

We'll show compassion when the person in question shows compassion first. If he can dish it out, he deserves everything he gets in return.
this.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Mar 2018 - 10:18

Exclusive footage of Billy and KY Larry rockin' the dance floor last night at "Ass Plugzz".. to the sultry sounds of Scissor Sisters..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 2 Mar 2018 - 8:59

Billy and KY Larry are happy to hear that every night is Friday at the Ass Plugzz in Heaven..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 5 Mar 2018 - 8:34

exclusive footage of Billy and KY Larry cuttin' a rug on the dance floor of "Ass Plugzz"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Mon 5 Mar 2018 - 8:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:exclusive footage of Billy and KY Larry cuttin' a rug on the dance floor of "Ass Plugzz"..

Is that Astroglide Andy in the stripes?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 5 Mar 2018 - 8:54

Da Mayor wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:exclusive footage of Billy and KY Larry cuttin' a rug on the dance floor of "Ass Plugzz"..

Astroglide Andrew Horowitz?

yep - that's him. Billy was seen eyeing him at one point.. KY Larry better look out.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Mon 5 Mar 2018 - 9:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Astroglide Andrew Horowitz?

yep - that's him. Billy was seen eyeing him at one point.. KY Larry better look out.

I wonder how Billy feels about Andy grabbing that black dude's ass?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next