Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA?

+17
kingstonlake
aualum06
DWags
Death Roe
By-Tor
Da Mayor
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Nordic
tGreenWay
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
I.B. Fine
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
21 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? - Page 6 Empty Re: Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-03-11, 20:41

By-Tor wrote:$200 is the get in price on stubhub just for the night session on Friday. Pass.

Wow, I had pulled up a pair at $168/each in Row G, behind the hoop, 100 level. Gone like the wind. I wasn't about to buy them but seemed like a decent deal.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? - Page 6 Empty Re: Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-03-11, 20:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:How much were they at the palace a couple years ago? I only know I was there for all six games and I couldn’t have paid more than like $100

I paid like $60 for Friday for 2 and I think even less for Sunday.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-11, 21:05

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Really?

Maybe. I don't know. Are they up north?

South of the bridge, so no, they're not up north.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-11, 21:07

Is the play to watch Friday’s game at a bar/Home then go all out for Sunday’s game?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-11, 21:14

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Is the play to watch Friday’s game at a bar/Home then go all out for Sunday’s game?

If you're going, go Friday. Or both days. Or none. We don't know your budget man.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-03-11, 21:15

I doubt tickets will be much cheaper for Sunday to be honest. I'd say the play is to watch CL/SH/Seatgeek and reach out to any donor contacts you have to let them know if they have extras you are interested.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-11, 21:16

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I doubt tickets will be much cheaper for Sunday to be honest. I'd say the play is to watch CL/SH/Seatgeek and reach out to any donor contacts you have to let them know if they have extras you are interested.
Also offer to have sex with them
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-11, 22:07

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I doubt tickets will be much cheaper for Sunday to be honest. I'd say the play is to watch CL/SH/Seatgeek and reach out to any donor contacts you have to let them know if they have extras you are interested.

It doesn’t matter if cheaper or not, but you can pocket the $150,$200 and splurge on Sunday. Probably will be a better game.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-11, 22:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Also offer to have sex with them

That will make them happy and then the world will love again.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-12, 00:45

Who knows someone that donates 50k?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-12, 08:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Is the play to watch Friday’s game at a bar/Home then go all out for Sunday’s game?

Far away schools who might have extras...

1. Call the Cal State Fullerton ticket office.
2. Root for Arizona State in the play in game, and then call their ticket office if they win.
3. You could try Bucknell's office today.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2018-03-12, 10:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

It doesn’t matter if cheaper or not, but you can pocket the $150,$200 and splurge on Sunday. Probably will be a better game.
Dont forget that on Sunday you will be battling Purdue fans for the same ticket. And possibly Butler. A Purdue/Butler game will attract the Jimmy Chitwoods north.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-03-12, 10:55

You'll run up a huge bar tab anyway. Put that money towards a ticket/pregame hard

OR come to GR Friday night, steel neal is getting a hotel room downtown and we're gonna go out
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-12, 11:00

By-Tor wrote:

Dont forget that on Sunday you will be battling Purdue fans for the same ticket. And possibly Butler. A Purdue/Butler game will attract the Jimmy Chitwoods north.

Still doesn’t change the fact that paying $200 to get in the door to watch us blowout bucknell is probably not worth it. Sunday could be.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-12, 11:04

By-Tor wrote:
Dont forget that on Sunday you will be battling Purdue fans for the same ticket.  And possibly Butler.   A Purdue/Butler game will attract the Jimmy Chitwoods north.

Still doesn’t change the fact that paying $200 to get in the door to watch us blowout bucknell is probably not worth it. Sunday could be.
I wish you were a better SPARTAN
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-03-12, 11:08

OTPT just make your own media credential and sneak in. It's not that hard, I know someone who did it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-12, 11:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:OTPT just make your own media credential and sneak in. It's not that hard, I know someone who did it.

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? - Page 6 Hondocarpentercrop

This guy?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-12, 11:17

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:OTPT just make your own media credential and sneak in. It's not that hard, I know someone who did it.

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? - Page 6 Hondocarpentercrop

This guy?

Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? - Page 6 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-12, 11:20

By-Tor wrote: Dont forget that on Sunday you will be battling Purdue fans for the same ticket. And possibly Butler. A Purdue/Butler game will attract the Jimmy Chitwoods north.

Write this down:

Get a cheap ticket for Session 1. You can do it now for $50 or wait it out and buy one outside the arena on Friday. I'd wait and get it on Friday.

Then when Fullerton loses the first game, go to the Fullerton section and buy someone's tickets for Session 2 and 3. They are going to want to dump them.

Gold, OTPT. Gold.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-12, 11:25

Go to loading dock C. Ask for SalG. Tell him the Goose sent you. Profit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-12, 11:30

I'm gonna watch the game no matter where they play it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-12, 11:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm gonna watch the game no matter where they play it.

They’re playing it in Detroit bob
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-12, 11:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm gonna watch the game no matter where they play it.

awesome - that's a shorter drive to my TV.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-03-12, 11:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
awesome - that's a shorter drive to my TV.
The signal will get to your TV quicker than it will to mine. You'll know the outcome before the majority of the country does.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-12, 11:44

NigelUno wrote:

Write this down:

Get a cheap ticket for Session 1. You can do it now for $50 or wait it out and buy one outside the arena on Friday. I'd wait and get it on Friday.

Then when Fullerton loses the first game, go to the Fullerton section and buy someone's tickets for Session 2 and 3. They are going to want to dump them.

Gold, OTPT. Gold.

I dig your style nigel but when I’m visiting friends i haven’t seen in a few months i can’t see the entire group willing to do this. I think the play will be call these ticket offices, keep an eye out on Sunday. At least Sunday on stubhub/seatgeek they are under 200
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-12, 11:46

NigelUno wrote:

Write this down:

Get a cheap ticket for Session 1.  You can do it now for $50 or wait it out and buy one outside the arena on Friday.  I'd wait and get it on Friday.

Then when Fullerton loses the first game, go to the Fullerton section and buy someone's tickets for Session 2 and 3.  They are going to want to dump them.  

Gold, OTPT.  Gold.  

I dig your style nigel but when I’m visiting friends i haven’t seen in a few months i can’t see the entire group willing to do this. I think the play will be call these ticket offices, keep an eye out on Sunday. At least Sunday on stubhub/seatgeek they are under 200
Are you sure? I mean, you’re only going to have so many opportunities to take advantage of the swath of Fullerton fans expected to make the trip who will be so detracted by their team not fulfilling their extremely high expectations, instead crashing out in the first round that they are willing to give their tickets away for free. After all, they can’t wait to explore the rest of Detroit and really just need someone to take the burden off of them.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-12, 11:48

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:awesome - that's a shorter drive to my TV.
The signal will get to your TV quicker than it will to mine. You'll know the outcome before the majority of the country does.
don't worry - I don't have Snapface or anything like that so I won't leak out the results before the rest of the country knows about them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2018-03-12, 12:10

NigelUno wrote:

Write this down:

Gold, OTPT. Gold.
I think this is good strategy to use with Butler fans if they lose. Cal State will have less than 100 people in attendance and that includes the staff and administrators.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-03-12, 12:49

By-Tor wrote: Dont forget that on Sunday you will be battling Purdue fans for the same ticket. And possibly Butler. A Purdue/Butler game will attract the Jimmy Chitwoods north.

Did you book the trip thinking we we're playing Duke?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-03-12, 12:52

Are you sure? I mean, you’re only going to have so many opportunities to take advantage of the swath of Fullerton fans expected to make the trip who will be so detracted by their team not fulfilling their extremely high expectations, instead crashing out in the first round that they are willing to give their tickets away for free. After all, they can’t wait to explore the rest of Detroit and really just need someone to take the burden off of them.

What if Fullerton wins? Are we a lock to play in Detroit for the first/2nd (whatever) round of the NCAA? - Page 6 1550444538
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-12, 12:59

Before No. 3-seed Michigan State takes on No. 14-seed Bucknell, MSU fans will get a chance to see inside their team's preparation.

The Spartans will have an open practice beginning at 3:25 p.m. ET Thursday at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit. Fans can attend the open practice, which runs until 4:05 p.m. ET, for free.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-12, 13:00

If Fullerton doesn't use all their tickets, he can buy them from their ticket office.

I kind of doubt their fans are going to go to Session 2 and 3, if they lose the first game on Friday. That's kind of how it works at NCAA sites...teams lose and fans sell their tickets. I think OTPT used this strategy before.

Thanks for your insight though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-12, 13:05

By-Tor wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Write this down:

Gold, OTPT. Gold.
I think this is good strategy to use with Butler fans if they lose. Cal State will have less than 100 people in attendance and that includes the staff and administrators.

Gotta call...

SUPPORT THE TITANS!
Fans can purchase tickets for various Cal State Fullerton athletic events by visiting FullertonTitans.com/Tickets. The Athletic Ticket Office can also be contacted by phone at 657-278-2783 or by email at athletictixs@fullerton.edu.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-12, 13:09

I got tix through the duke ticket office before. Think it was Lucas oil sweet 16. Left a voicemail for the cal state TO.

$200 for one Friday session is asinine.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-12, 13:26

NigelUno wrote:

If Fullerton doesn't use all their tickets, he can buy them from their ticket office.

I kind of doubt their fans are going to go to Session 2 and 3, if they lose the first game on Friday.  That's kind of how it works at NCAA sites...teams lose and fans sell their tickets.  I think OTPT used this strategy before.  

Settle down Nigel I was just joking around. It’ll be ok
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-12, 13:50

NigelUno wrote:

I kind of doubt their fans are going to go to Session 2 and 3, if they lose the first game on Friday.  That's kind of how it works at NCAA sites...teams lose and fans sell their tickets.  I think OTPT used this strategy before.  

It pains me to see you in all these confrontations.

Know that your friends are all here with you as you work through your anger issues.

Once you get straightened out your future is very bright indeed my friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-12, 14:06

LooseGoose wrote:

It pains me to see you in all these confrontations.  

Know that your friends are all here with you as you work through your anger issues.

Once you get straightened out your future is very bright indeed my friend.
Stop being weird
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-12, 14:14

Guys no fighting find me tickets
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-12, 14:19

It’s not a popular opinion, but I maintain we are still a lock for Detroit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-12, 14:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Guys no fighting find me tickets

https://www.stubhub.com/ncaa-tournament-detroit-tickets-ncaa-tournament-detroit-3-16-2018/event/9860735/?sort=quality+desc&byo=1&tktbkt=5&ticket_id=1313581305&ticketRank=1&byo_qty=1
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next