Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More dangerous: Cutting fingernails or Texting while Driving?

+5
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Tim Wakefield
9 posters

Go down

More dangerous: Cutting fingernails or Texting while Driving?  Empty Re: More dangerous: Cutting fingernails or Texting while Driving?

Post by Tim Wakefield Tue 13 Mar 2018 - 22:21

Texting and driving is stupid and inconsiderate as fuck
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

More dangerous: Cutting fingernails or Texting while Driving?  Empty Re: More dangerous: Cutting fingernails or Texting while Driving?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 13 Mar 2018 - 22:48

Both are bad ghost but cutting your finger nails is probably worse
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue 13 Mar 2018 - 22:56

I cant imagine a situation where I would have readily accessible nail clippers while driving
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 13 Mar 2018 - 22:57

CORNER BLITZ wrote:I cant imagine a situation where I would have readily accessible nail clippers while driving
Got a bag on your way to the airport, dead body in the trunk and 80 pounds of rotten beef in the back seat. Smart to put the bag in the front seat, maybe the clippers are on top
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Mar 2018 - 23:13

Fingernails
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 13 Mar 2018 - 23:47

Fngrnls
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 0:03

Apple CarPlay takes care of texting, emails, and voicemails, leaving me free to trim my toenails.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 6:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:I cant imagine a situation where I would have readily accessible nail clippers while driving
Got a bag on your way to the airport, dead body in the trunk and 80 pounds of rotten beef in the back seat. Smart to put the bag in the front seat, maybe the clippers are on top

Travis, I'm a little tired and have no idea what you're talking about. Please elaborate.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 6:50

Senior Dickfist wrote:

Travis, I'm a little tired and have no idea what you're talking about.  Please elaborate.
He said he could not imagine a situation so I did it for him I like to help dickfest
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 6:54

gHost Spartan wrote:Last week I broke one of my fingernails when I reached into the dryer to pull out some clothes and it hurt like a bitch. The nail broke from the tip maybe a millimeter or two into the nail. Well it's finally growing out and bugging the shit out of me so today while driving home from work on the freeway I started cutting my fingernails. I cut all the nails on my left hand and then was getting ready to cut the right hand and I'm like "WTF am I doing?" It was a little awkward because I'm right handed. Then I realized that this may be worse than texting. 

What do you guys think? Do you cut your fingernails in your car or does your driving policy prohibit that? Is cutting your fingernails worse than texting?

Not your best effort, bro.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 7:08

Senior Dickfist wrote:

Travis, I'm a little tired and have no idea what you're talking about.  Please elaborate.
He said he could not imagine a situation so I did it for him I like to help dickfest

Travis, in that case I completely understand...wait, do I?
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 13:29

is there any update on this??
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 13:47

I cut my toenails while driving. Where does that rate on the danger scale?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 13:47

goodbar wrote:is there any update on this??

I’d like to see gHost invite a police officer to join us here and discuss which is more dangerous.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 13:51

I'm blind so I'm unable to see my fingernails while I'm driving.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 14:00

goodbar wrote:I'm blind so I'm unable to see my fingernails while I'm driving.

Phew. That means you’ve never seen me masturbating in the passenger seat.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 14:09

tGreenWay wrote:
goodbar wrote:I'm blind so I'm unable to see my fingernails while I'm driving.

seen? no.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 14 Mar 2018 - 14:15

goodbar wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

seen? no.

Felt? Sorry, man, but I never was a good aim.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Thu 15 Mar 2018 - 9:16

gHost Spartan wrote:I ended up cutting the fingernails on my right hand during gridlock traffic today. No biggie.

ok. if anything changes keep us posted.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 15 Mar 2018 - 9:25

gHost Spartan wrote:I ended up cutting the fingernails on my right hand during gridlock traffic today. No biggie.

You ever drop your phone, reach down for it, and get poked by your nasty clippings?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down