Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redneck Revolt

+5
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
Rocinante
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Redneck Revolt Empty Redneck Revolt

Post by Rocinante 2018-03-26, 12:49

These guys claim to be "armed anti-fascists" and they claim to be all about racial equality.

They are strictly anti gun regulation and they use the reasoning that all gun regulation is inherently racist. However, in my interactions with them, I find a disturbing undertone to their arguments. They say all gun regulation is racist, but their arguments always center around the individual's right to defend himself from a tyrannical government. When you try to get details on why they think all people should have all guns, it boils down to a weird Red Dawn fantasy where armed citizens will fight off the military. They seem to use the racial equality excuse to bolster their armed patriot fights off a military force gun fetish fantasy. They also seem to have a white savior complex.

Anyway... it's an interesting thing. There's one in N. Lower Peninsula MI, Goose.

https://www.redneckrevolt.org/
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Redneck Revolt Empty Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by xsanguine 2018-03-26, 13:05

I’m not familiar with these guys but I’ve come across this before in various documentaries, usually when researching peripheral issues. Apparently gun control was first used to keep free blacks and then freed slaves from owning firearms.
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/civil-rights/347324-the-racist-origin-of-gun-control-laws

And here’s one from Vox with sources indicating the KKK began as a gun control organization to keep blacks from owning the tools to defend themselves against white supremacy.

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/27/17029680/gun-owner-nra-mass-shooting-political-identity-political-science
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-26, 13:37

Substitute Rednecks for Jews.   You have the world view of the gun controllers.

Redneck Revolt 2018_03_24_15_27_34-down

Redneck Revolt David_hogg_8
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-26, 13:42

^LOL
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-26, 14:07

Redneck Revolt 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-26, 14:11

Goose you're trying a little too hard - good stuff, though.. Redneck Revolt 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-26, 14:14

when I was at the pro-peace rally in East Lansing a few weeks ago - the day the white supremacist pro-racist, bigoted sexual predator rally was in town - someone had mentioned to me that the "redneck revolt" was a thing.

I thought it was kinda funny.. 'cause I'm basically a redneck hillbilly from North Carolina - so me and the guy had a pretty good conversation about living down south, 'cause he had spent some time in the same area I grew up in.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-26, 14:21

The more I read from the far right people, the easier it is for me to believe that Russian Bot's convinced them to vote for Trump.  Not joking either.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-26, 14:35

Redneck Revolt Office-space-15mins-work

You know, the Nazis made the Jews wear pieces of flair.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2018-03-26, 14:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:^LOL

It’s all fun and games, OTPT... until he gases the Jews.

Now who’s laughing?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-26, 15:11

DWags wrote:The more I read from the far right people, the easier it is for me to believe that Russian Bot's convinced them to vote for Trump.  Not joking either.
America - and his supporters in particular - is very stupid country.. and would totally believe what a Russian bot on Facebook told them to.

heck, I know some people literally tell me they believe something that they saw on Facebook..  Redneck Revolt 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-26, 15:17

I can't wait until the undesirables are sent to the FEMA death camps. MAGA bitches!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2018-03-26, 17:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I can't wait until the undesirables are sent to the FEMA death camps. MAGA bitches!

The 3D printing options that come out of this new era of prohibition are gonna be lit, dawg.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-26, 17:57

DWags wrote:The more I read from the far right people, the easier it is for me to believe that Russian Bot's convinced them to vote for Trump.  Not joking either.
I do not understand why anyone would think that you’re joking.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-26, 18:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
America - and his supporters in particular - is very stupid country.. and would totally believe what a Russian bot on Facebook told them to.

heck, I know some people literally tell me they believe something that they saw on Facebook..  Redneck Revolt 502811600

I remember when Obama took our guns and Bibles. That was horrible.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-26, 20:00

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Exactly. IT's ok that Obama and the Dems didn't pass gun control/confiscation but the Reps are murderers with blood on their hands if they don't do it. Strange that double standard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-26, 20:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

As usual the parroting progressives are the original thinkers and anything a conservative says was fed to him by his overlords or Russian Bots.

Same old stupid shit parading as intellectual superiority. I can go read TPM or Kos and come here to see you, Travis or any of your cohorts somehow coming up with the exact same take. Amazing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-26, 20:04

And this whole "student led revolt" shit is funny as hell. The networks are feeding the public that crap and you're lapping it up. Go look where the $$ is coming from and who is on the BoD handling the money - same old Dem operatives. Just using the kids for now - profiting from murder - but that's ok for all of you since you agree with the end goals.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-26, 20:08

LooseGoose wrote:And this whole "student led revolt" shit is funny as hell. The networks are feeding the public that crap and you're lapping it up. Go look where the $$ is coming from and who is on the BoD handling the money - same old Dem operatives. Just using the kids for now - profiting from murder - but that's ok for all of you since you agree with the end goals.

Wow. You better have proof of this or you’ll not be able to lose a sick and pathetic label from me. I’ll wait for your proof.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-26, 20:31

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

As usual the parroting progressives are the original thinkers and anything a conservative says was fed to him by his overlords or Russian Bots.  

Same old stupid shit parading as intellectual superiority.   I can go read TPM or Kos and come here to see you, Travis or any of your cohorts somehow coming up with the exact same take.  Amazing.
What why are you talking about me is it because I point out when you say stupid stuff sorry
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-26, 20:41

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:And this whole "student led revolt" shit is funny as hell.   The networks are feeding the public that crap and you're lapping it up.   Go look where the $$ is coming from and who is on the BoD handling the money - same old Dem operatives.    Just using the kids for now - profiting from murder - but that's ok for all of you since you agree with the end goals.

Wow. You better have proof of this or you’ll not be able to lose a sick and pathetic label from me. I’ll wait for your proof.  

How about the HuffPost?

Behind Millions Of Dollars Raised By Parkland Students, An Adult Board Of Directors Students may be the face of the new gun violence prevention movement, but there are also adults working behind the scenes.

It’s perfectly normal for adults to be involved when millions of dollars are at stake. But other than the document HuffPost discovered, a nonprofit registration filed in Florida and posted on the Florida Department of State’s website, there is little publicly available information about the March for Our Lives Action Fund or who’s running it.

The fund’s directors, according to the form, are George Kieffer, chair of the Board of Regents of the University of California; Jeri Rhodes, who is with the Friends Committee on National Legislation, a Washington-based lobbying group founded by Quakers; Aileen Adams; who served under former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa; Nina Vinik, an attorney who has a background in gun violence prevention; Vernetta Walker from BoardSource, an organization that provides support for nonprofit leaders; and Melissa Scholz, an attorney who has expertise in nonprofit law. The fund is organized as a Delaware corporation and operates as a 501(c)(4) nonprofit.

The document lists Deena Katz, an Emmy-nominated producer and the co-executive director of the Women’s March Los Angeles Foundation, as president. She is helping organize the March for Our Lives on her own as an individual, a 42 West spokesperson said.

All long time Dem activists.....including Soros people.

So they're using the kids as props to raise the cash but the adults control the cash - they're the Board of Directors.

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2018-03-26, 20:43; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-26, 20:42

Also I don’t know what tpm or kos even are. Wait, yeah I know what kos is. I do not know what Tpm is.

That said I strongly suggest that if you want to avoid that you should stop linking to op eds. Good God I don’t know how many times you’ve been told that linking op fuckin Ed’s is a really bad look. If you say “only liberals murder people” then you might want to source that. An op ed is not a source. It’s an opinion. So it’s kinda funny when you complain that people say that you just parrot other people’s opinions when like half your posts are links to other people’s opinions, sometimes with almost no words of your own. It’s really funny when you complain about that actually goose. You make me laugh big boy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-26, 20:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Also I don’t know what tpm or kos even are. Wait, yeah I know what kos is. I do not know what Tpm is.

That said I strongly suggest that if you want to avoid that you should stop linking to op eds. Good God I don’t know how many times you’ve been told that linking op fuckin Ed’s is a really bad look. If you say “only liberals murder people” then you might want to source that. An op ed is not a source. It’s an opinion. So it’s kinda funny when you complain that people say that you just parrot other people’s opinions when like half your posts are links to other people’s opinions, sometimes with almost no words of your own. It’s really funny when you complain about that actually goose. You make me laugh big boy.

lol amazing that you don't know who they are but parrot them word for word.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-26, 20:46

Stephen MillerVerified account@redsteeze 10h10 hours ago
More Stephen Miller Retweeted Paste Magazine
Remember media, he too survived a mass shooting and therefore his public ideas cannot be criticized.

Paste Magazine Verified account @PasteMagazine
More
Eagles of Death Metal frontman Jesse Hughes attacks "disgusting" student protestors at gun-control rallies, accuses them of exploiting their murdered classmates: https://goo.gl/nXthFo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-26, 20:46

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Also I don’t know what tpm or kos even are. Wait, yeah I know what kos is. I do not know what Tpm is.

lol amazing that you don't know who they are but parrot them word for word.
I really don’t know man. Sorry. Of course you said i parrot bob too, which is ludicrous. I think you have a little of that “all people that don’t agree with me are liberals and they’re all the same to me” in you (or is it progressives now? I notice all y’all say progressive now. It’s weird. I think roc would get mad at you about that.)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-26, 21:25

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

How about the HuffPost?

Behind Millions Of Dollars Raised By Parkland Students, An Adult Board Of Directors Students may be the face of the new gun violence prevention movement, but there are also adults working behind the scenes.

It’s perfectly normal for adults to be involved when millions of dollars are at stake. But other than the document HuffPost discovered, a nonprofit registration filed in Florida and posted on the Florida Department of State’s website, there is little publicly available information about the March for Our Lives Action Fund or who’s running it.

The fund’s directors, according to the form, are George Kieffer, chair of the Board of Regents of the University of California; Jeri Rhodes, who is with the Friends Committee on National Legislation, a Washington-based lobbying group founded by Quakers; Aileen Adams; who served under former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa; Nina Vinik, an attorney who has a background in gun violence prevention; Vernetta Walker from BoardSource, an organization that provides support for nonprofit leaders; and Melissa Scholz, an attorney who has expertise in nonprofit law. The fund is organized as a Delaware corporation and operates as a 501(c)(4) nonprofit.

The document lists Deena Katz, an Emmy-nominated producer and the co-executive director of the Women’s March Los Angeles Foundation, as president. She is helping organize the March for Our Lives on her own as an individual, a 42 West spokesperson said.

So they're using the kids as props to raise the cash but the adults control the cash - they're the Board of Directors.

Jesus, you are full of it.

he teens are allowing those who’ve backed them “to help where they can,” Cameron Kasky, a junior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, told the program. “But we make sure that we are calling the shots.” Kasky, who is 17, noted that he’s not old enough to book a hotel by himself or secure permits for the upcoming Washington rally. But he also said the teens have turned away money from people who offered donations with strings attached

Of course 16 year olds can’t put that together, but they have, by themselves, United a generation and voting block that will wield a ton of power. And just as adults go to other adults, lawyers bankers businessmen for help, so did the kids. And did you think they’d consult the NRA? What did those kids want? More guns or less? What should they have done.

What I love most about these Parkland kids is they are literally scaring frightened middle aged angry racist hate filled white guys to death. You should see my Facebook feed. It’s hilarious with conspiracy theories and hate for two of them specifically. I check it out for the chuckles.

Did you know one girl was wearing a Cuban flag? Redneck Revolt 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-26, 21:31

Goose feeling threatened by kids and feels the need to spread bullshit everywhere. Sad.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-26, 21:32

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

How about the HuffPost?

Who are the Soros people?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-03-26, 21:34

Oh my god the adults are HELPING them guys!!! They should have just said “sorry can’t. People will say it isn’t grassroots enough.”
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-26, 21:36

LooseGoose wrote:Stephen MillerVerified account@redsteeze 10h10 hours ago
More Stephen Miller Retweeted Paste Magazine
Remember media, he too survived a mass shooting and therefore his public ideas cannot be criticized.

Paste Magazine Verified account @PasteMagazine
More
Eagles of Death Metal frontman Jesse Hughes attacks "disgusting" student protestors at gun-control rallies, accuses them of exploiting their murdered classmates: https://goo.gl/nXthFo

Why do you post jackassery like this? Do you go out of your way to find the most offensive and idiotic thing on the internet to share with us?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-26, 21:52

Don't post penetration X.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2018-03-26, 21:53

? What's the deal?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-26, 21:54

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Don't post penetration X.

See above. A penis going into a vagina is kind of a no no to post on this board. Even if it is a drawing. Do I have to keep explaining it to you?

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-03-26, 21:55; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2018-03-26, 21:55

I didn't see any. Can't a wigga get an edit first? Gotdayum....
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2018-03-26, 21:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Don't post penetration X.

See above. A penis going into a vagina is kind of a no no to post on this board. Even if it is a drawing. Do I have to keep explaining it to you?

I didn't see any vaginas... in the picture, at least.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2018-03-26, 22:09

I'm sorry, Pylon.

I thought you told me 'don't post' and then called me Penetration X (which I thought was fucking hilarious, fyi)

This is why commas are important (just like the 2nd amendment!).
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-26, 22:11

xsanguine wrote:I'm sorry, Pylon.

I thought you told me 'don't post' and then called me Penetration X (which I thought was fucking hilarious, fyi)

Lol, that would have been awesome, but no. Just can't have a dick going into a female orifice. That's all.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2018-03-26, 22:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I'm sorry, Pylon.

Lol, that would have been awesome, but no. Just can't have a dick going into a female orifice. That's all.

I see what you're talking about now. I missed it in the trippyness (I'm a tit guy).
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-28, 08:58

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

yeah - I'll never forgive America for allowing a colored boy born in Kenya to take our guns and bibles.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-28, 08:59

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Same old stupid shit parading as intellectual superiority. I can go read TPM or Kos and come here to see you, Travis or any of your cohorts somehow coming up with the exact same take. Amazing.
I'm sorry that I don't hold the American intellect in as high of regard as you do.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next