Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+30
TheReal_LWS
Senior Dickfist
AvgMSUJoe
Wally Fairway
Clarett's Folly
I.B. Fine
The Pantry
NigelUno
SawGreen
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Dr. Strangelove
aualum06
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
Nordic
Heat Miser
DWags
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
Da Mayor
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
MattyFresh
34 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 11 Aug 2018 - 12:52

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:Might be trouble with football players selling 4000 shoes. 23 pair North Carolina suspended 13 for it

Exclusive player only shoes going for 4K on the internet

I defended UNC players because I think it's a corrupt system, but when it is my hated rivals I say suspend them all!

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 502811600

Wait, did you support OSU tattoos?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat 11 Aug 2018 - 15:48

DWags wrote:Might be trouble with football players selling 4000 shoes. 23 pair of Michigan shoes are on the internet. These are shoes specifically given to players and members of the program. North Carolina suspended 13 for it

Exclusive player only shoes going for 4K on the internet

They're totally gonna suspend those players for two games... right after they get done playing Notre Dame.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 25 Aug 2018 - 17:11

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 1966794946
I wonder if scum actually pays Howard on the sly to say such ridiculous things, just to legitimize and/or keep wolvie in these conversations.

ESPN's Howard predicts Michigan 'wins it all' this season

https://detne.ws/2NiU7LO
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat 25 Aug 2018 - 21:27

tGreenWay wrote:Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 1966794946
I wonder if scum actually pays Howard on the sly to say such ridiculous things, just to legitimize and/or keep wolvie in these conversations.

ESPN has groomed Howard to be Lou Holtz 2.0, where his schtick is to be an over the top blind homer, as voice for one of the big name programs that is largely irrelevant on the field in most years. Gives the slappies a reason to keep watching. And their colleagues at ESPN play up their homerism as kind of running gag that people apparently get a kick out of, since they offer nothing in the way of actual analysis.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 26 Aug 2018 - 9:51

Rumors that Tarik Black suffered another season ending injury.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 26 Aug 2018 - 11:16

MiamiSpartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 1966794946

ESPN has groomed Howard to be Lou Holtz 2.0, where his schtick is to be an over the top blind homer, as voice for one of the big name programs that is largely irrelevant on the field in most years. Gives the slappies a reason to keep watching. And their colleagues at ESPN play up their homerism as kind of running gag that people apparently get a kick out of, since they offer nothing in the way of actual analysis.

I get it that ESPN wants to stick to sports but can they at least hire people that are good at it?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun 26 Aug 2018 - 11:22

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I get it that ESPN wants to stick to sports but can they at least hire people that are good at it?

Well the first letter of their acronym stands for entertainment. What's more entertaining than Desmond making hilarious, and usually wrong, predictions on a weekly and annual basis?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 26 Aug 2018 - 11:27

Also rumors of a Gary injury, though supposed to be less severe than Black's.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sun 26 Aug 2018 - 18:36

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Also rumors of a Gary injury, though supposed to be less severe than Black's.

I predict a coast-to-the-finish-line season for Rashan Gary where he does nothing other than get by on his recruit ranking and protect his draft stock.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Sun 26 Aug 2018 - 18:41

Clarett's Folly wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Also rumors of a Gary injury, though supposed to be less severe than Black's.

I predict a coast-to-the-finish-line season for Rashan Gary where he does nothing other than get by on his recruit ranking and protect his draft stock.

He's gonna go full Malik McDowell? You never go full McDowell
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sun 26 Aug 2018 - 20:31

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

He's gonna go full Malik McDowell? You never go full McDowell

Full McDowell with a sprinkle of Peppers where we get ESPN shots of him bravely trying to make a go of it but, alas, the pain is too much.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Aug 2018 - 12:53

There are a few sane fans.
Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 Boism10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 28 Aug 2018 - 13:05

LooseGoose wrote:There are a few sane fans.

I don’t follow off season cfb but I guess UofM is predicted to be really good? Based on what? Last game I watched they got humiliated in the bowl game. What’s the basis for the hype?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 28 Aug 2018 - 13:16

steveschneider wrote:

I don’t follow off season cfb but I guess UofM is predicted to be really good? Based on what? Last game I watched they got humiliated in the bowl game. What’s the basis for the hype?

August = Irrational Exuberance.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 28 Aug 2018 - 13:17

steveschneider wrote:

Big name coach
Recruiting rankings
Big name program
8-5 season before
=
Pre season rankings.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 28 Aug 2018 - 21:05

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 502811600 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 502811600

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 VLDzffL
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 28 Aug 2018 - 21:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 502811600 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 502811600

Dear God I hope ND kicks their ass seven ways from Saturday.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 28 Aug 2018 - 21:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 502811600 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 502811600

lol!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 28 Aug 2018 - 21:39

Another off the field "victory".
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 7:11

MGoBoard is a delicious appetizer this morning.    

The Braylon Edwards thread is special . 

https://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/braylon-edwards-embarrassing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 7:14

Indy Pete - Go Blue
September 1st, 2018 at 11:45 PM ^

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out in any other thread, but the B1G was undefeated today with the painful exception of Michigan (just like the bowl games).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 7:29

[size=32]Michigan 8th place in the Big Ten over the last decade

Submitted by docblueburg on September 1st, 2018 at 11:50 PM

[/size]

Based on wins over the last ten years
1) OSU 112
2) Wisconsin 101
3) MSU 93
4) PSU 89
5) Nebraska 85
6) Iowa 82
7) Northwestern 77
8) Michigan 74
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 8:27

My understanding is they would have won if Goldilocks wouldn't have made the late hit, they didn't botch the snap, that guy didn't get ejected, that ND guy didn't make that lucky catch, and Shea-vior didn't fumble.

So really it was a win.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 9:04

At least one guy gets it....

September 2nd, 2018 at 8:50 AM ^
I sincerely hope the next coach has never met Bo. If they have never heard of him, that would be even better. Someone needs to get rid of this stench of arrogance inside the program, and it needs to be someone from way outside the program. Granted, 1/4 of the people will flip out it’s not a “Michigan Man” but continuing to run this program like it’s 1985 where Michigan thinks they have the best talent, coaches and scheme which live in a never ending bubble of hype needs to stop.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 9:25

kingstonlake wrote:At least one guy gets it....

I sincerely hope the next coach has never met Bo. If they have never heard of him, that would be even better. Someone needs to get rid of this stench of arrogance inside the program, and it needs to be someone from way outside the program. Granted, 1/4 of the people will flip out it’s not a “Michigan Man” but continuing to run this program like it’s 1985 where Michigan thinks they have the best talent, coaches and scheme which live in a never ending bubble of hype needs to stop.

The preseason hype machine needs to stop. We all saw the SC bowl game last year. Why did everyone think they’d go from that to top 4 team in one off season? Also, Michigan already tried that without Rich Rod and it didn’t work out so well.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 9:34

The hype machine is what makes the meltdown even more glorious
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 9:41

This is correct. Michigan needs to stop the institutional inbreeding to move forward.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 9:49

Sat next to a UM fan at our game. Nice guy. Was rooting for the Spartans...literally during the game.

Asked him about Harbaugh. He said he has to win the big games, or it's time to move on.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 10:37

Nordic wrote:The hype machine is what makes the meltdown even more glorious
One guy in the Braylon Edwards thread "but we have the best hype videos".....lol

Wonder how the 4 game losing streak is playing among the big boosters . ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 13:11

@tonygerdman Michigan takes the field next week, it will have been one year since they've had a wide receiver record a touchdown reception. Ohio State has had 30 in that same span.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 14:42

LooseGoose wrote:MGoBoard is a delicious appetizer this morning.    

The Braylon Edwards thread is special . 

https://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/braylon-edwards-embarrassing

Lordy, what a trash fire. Surprised their mods haven’t locked the thread, deleted posts, and issued 500-year bans. Unlike their football team, they’re improving.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 15:25

steveschneider wrote:

The preseason hype machine needs to stop. We all saw the SC bowl game last year. Why did everyone think they’d go from that to top 4 team in one off season? Also, Michigan already tried that without Rich Rod and it didn’t work out so well.
No, I hope it never stops. It feeds the arrogance, and I hope they never lose that.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 17:01

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 A7261810
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 17:03

lol, omg....I love it. There could be nothing better to watch than a family feud among the Arrogant Asses. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 276803595 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 276803595
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 19:53

It's good to see than Michigan fans aren't admitting Notre Dame turtled in the second half
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 20:10

Michigan fan: It was one bad game, there's no carryover and we'll surely improve.

Also Michigan fan: MSU and Penn State had scares against inferior competition. The B1G East is wide open.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 22:25

Michigan hasn't improved and Jim Harbaugh is to blame
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 3 Sep 2018 - 2:19

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 10 B066c410
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon 3 Sep 2018 - 9:07

Clarett's Folly wrote:Michigan fan: It was one bad game, there's no carryover and we'll surely improve.

Also Michigan fan: MSU and Penn State had scares against inferior competition. The B1G East is wide open.

Another win for the wolvies. Their rivals didn't win by as many points as they should have.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 3 Sep 2018 - 11:47

We’re starting to see how Jim Harbaugh would leave Michigan
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next