Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump says Rudy Giuliani will "get his facts straight"

4 posters

Go down

Trump says Rudy Giuliani will "get his facts straight" Empty Trump says Rudy Giuliani will "get his facts straight"

Post by NigelUno 04/05/18, 10:49 am

Trump says Rudy Giuliani will "get his facts straight" 502811600

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-addresses-reporters-on-his-way-to-nra-speech/
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump says Rudy Giuliani will "get his facts straight" Empty Re: Trump says Rudy Giuliani will "get his facts straight"

Post by tGreenWay 04/05/18, 10:56 am

Rudy is about to have a very bad day. Trump says Rudy Giuliani will "get his facts straight" 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Trump says Rudy Giuliani will "get his facts straight" Empty Re: Trump says Rudy Giuliani will "get his facts straight"

Post by NigelUno 04/05/18, 12:05 pm

Trump says Rudy Giuliani will "get his facts straight" F5aa03b17c3ae7a0e68467794c8d48b2--clever-sayings-school-buses
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 04/05/18, 03:56 pm

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 10/05/18, 01:39 pm

Giuliani Resigns From Law Firm Amid Tensions Over Comments About Trump

Well, bye.

“After recognizing that this work is all consuming and is lasting longer than initially anticipated, Rudy has determined it is best for him to resign,” said the firm’s chairman, Richard A. Rosenbaum.

In a statement released by the firm, Mr. Giuliani said it “is in everyone’s best interest that I make it a permanent resignation” so he can focus on the special counsel’s investigation.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 10/05/18, 01:49 pm

everything the racist, bigoted sexual predator touches turns to absolutely trash..   Trump says Rudy Giuliani will "get his facts straight" 502811600

(not that Guiliani wasn't trashy beforehand.. because he was.. his latest endeavor into the depths of the dumpster fire just accelerated the process).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/05/18, 01:59 pm

“You gotta keep me now, Don. I just quit my job for you.”
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 10/05/18, 02:00 pm

tGreenWay wrote:“You gotta keep me now, Don. I just quit my job for you.”

Hahahahahahaha Trump loyalty.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down