Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF

+26
The Pantry
aualum06
tGreenWay
DWags
MSU addict
Echos Myron
Banks2Mason
AvgMSUJoe
Senior Dickfist
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
GirbaudJeans
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
InTenSity
StylesGShmooth
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
loogoldham
Robert J Sakimano
WCSparty
SawGreen
Other Teams Pursuing That
I.B. Fine
Da Mayor
30 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 Empty Re: Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 13 Jun 2018 - 19:00

I'm going to guess she didn't have very good role models or attend any of those women's sex toy parties I've heard of.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 Empty Re: Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed 13 Jun 2018 - 22:30

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 BlankDismalEkaltadeta-size_restricted
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed 13 Jun 2018 - 22:30

https://i.imgur.com/gEucXmO.gifv
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 13 Jun 2018 - 22:36

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 47ba0f10
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed 13 Jun 2018 - 22:43

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 V9BWpjR
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed 13 Jun 2018 - 22:44

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 FirmTastyCanine
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 13 Jun 2018 - 22:55

Upon further review that was intentional...that is a cooler rodeo dirt track...that is a thing...like sledding in Michigan...cooler rodeo dirt track hill riding
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 13:16

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 FayVi-NlrEZsM1js90T9-OhuAVcnN546Br5-MGQPzF8
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 13:19

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 502811600 when real life meets art/advertising.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 13:29

I wish that photo were a bit wider so that I could get a better idea of how that car ended up upside down...
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 18:01

WTH, I'll post one of my own. This happened a week ago. I live on a small farm and tWife and daughter went out to feed the horses and came across this dead looking possum with little possums skittering in every direction.

The photo is from a video after the little ones had been all gathered together (13 of them). We boxed them up and took them to a local nature park, and Ma' Possum marched out of the box with all of the little ones attached.

We've gotten so accustomed to them in our barns, garage, etc. that we just pick them up by the tail and take 'em for a ride.

Also, the opossum doesn't "play" dead. They actually pass out. Apparently, our dog scared the mom.

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 Possum10
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 21:11

SawGreen wrote:WTH, I'll post one of my own.  This happened a week ago.  I live on a small farm and tWife and daughter went out to feed the horses and came across this dead looking possum with little possums skittering in every direction.  

The photo is from a video after the little ones had been all gathered together (13 of them).  We boxed them up and took them to a local nature park, and Ma' Possum marched out of the box with all of the little ones attached.

We've gotten so accustomed to them in our barns, garage, etc. that we just pick them up by the tail and take 'em for a ride.

Also, the opossum doesn't "play" dead.  They actually pass out.  Apparently, our dog scared the mom.

They're strange critters. Saw one crossing my backyard very slowly. Things are pretty ugly to begin with but that one looked really fucked up...sort of like a zombie possum.

Was on a whitewater rafting trip in WV with a bunch of friends years back. Outfitter picked us up in three 15 passenger vans at the takeout. Our van got out of the gorge and back on the road first. Could see a possum in the road ahead. Looked like it was dead. The driver steered the van to a road position where we would pass over it. Last second he cut the wheel back and drove two tires right over it. Brought a collective "EEEEW" from the chicks in the van. The driver turned his head to look back at us with a smile and said, "Just wanted to make sure it was dead."
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Sat 16 Jun 2018 - 9:47

I was driving back to work from lunch and a suicidal squirrel darted out in front of me. Well, my tires only crunched it from the waste down and it was stuck where it laid in agony. I turned around and finished the job. I didn't feel good, but watching it suffer felt worse.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 16 Jun 2018 - 14:14

Senior Dickfist wrote:I was driving back to work from lunch and a suicidal squirrel darted out in front of me.  Well, my tires only crunched it from the waste down and it was stuck where it laid in agony.  I turned around and finished the job.  I didn't feel good, but watching it suffer felt worse.
Was on my street in RO headed home after work. Beautiful day so had the windows down. Saw a bunch of kids playing on the sidewalk ahead. Just when I was passing them a squirrel darted across the street. Didn't even have time to hit the brakes. First I heard it pop under a tire and then all the kids go, "EEEEEW!". Looked in the rearview mirror. Had completely flattened it, except the tail which was twitching around and appeared to be growing out of the concrete.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 16 Jun 2018 - 14:30

Was headed to work one Saturday morning on 17 Mile. Not much traffic...just an SUV maybe a 100 yards ahead. A squirrel jumped off the far curb and started running across all 5 lanes. The guy in the SUV tried to avoid it but just clipped the thing. It started hobbling back across all 5 lanes. Passed it but kept watching in my side mirror to see if it would make it before being hit by another vehicle in the opposing lanes. Just as it got to the other side a hawk swooped down and snatched it off the curb.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sat 16 Jun 2018 - 15:17

Talk about having a bad day.

Last edited by SawGreen on Sat 16 Jun 2018 - 17:10; edited 1 time in total
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 16 Jun 2018 - 16:58

Exactly my thought after watching it.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sat 16 Jun 2018 - 17:13

So, the road is like life. You're crossing lanes, and when you stick your toe out there, somebody steps on it. Then you re-group. Then cancer, or taxes or something.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 17 Jun 2018 - 19:21

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 Df6YWymWsAEEgIZ
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun 17 Jun 2018 - 19:33

SawGreen wrote:WTH, I'll post one of my own.  This happened a week ago.  I live on a small farm and tWife and daughter went out to feed the horses and came across this dead looking possum with little possums skittering in every direction.  

The photo is from a video after the little ones had been all gathered together (13 of them).  We boxed them up and took them to a local nature park, and Ma' Possum marched out of the box with all of the little ones attached.

Also, the opossum doesn't "play" dead.  They actually pass out.  Apparently, our dog scared the mom.

They eat ticks and all kinds of other nasty stuff you don't want around. Don't get rid of all of them.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sun 17 Jun 2018 - 21:24

@ Jake
We have a ton (based on trail cam footage). Considered giving them a pass, but tWife didn't want 14, so they went down the road. We pull about 1 a month out of our barn or garage. This winter, we had an old lazy-boy sitting in the garage (they come in through the dog kennel) which they found quite comfortable. I like them personally. It's not at all rare to come in to the garage or barn and see a possum or skunk chowing down cat food right next to one of our cats.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 8:00

https://gfycat.com/TiredFixedGardensnake

This technology will never turn against humanity.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 8:20

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:https://gfycat.com/TiredFixedGardensnake

This technology will never turn against humanity.

The kids of tSwill will one day rise up against our Bot overlords. They are being trained to resist technology and all its evils.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 16:44

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 YPfYIxpy3LrN3DZhQ1XtUMA0iQFdEZVf-LBYsEDFoVc
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 17:44

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 17:54

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 YPfYIxpy3LrN3DZhQ1XtUMA0iQFdEZVf-LBYsEDFoVc

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 1494614055 I need to add this one to my repertoire.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 18:13

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 Img_4210
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 9:45

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 Bump10
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 10:20

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 OK_adwB8pgdHbzXK13Em9BoB-ZTaE3ys3xOHsIrrtdg

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 Giphy
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GirbaudJeans Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 11:03

Posted in our old neighborhood marketplace.

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 22406310
GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 14:48

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 ClosedDefensiveBobolink-size_restricted
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 18:26

Dude must have an iron plate in his head.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 26 Jun 2018 - 9:18

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 Q86pSn53YmsCAQ7YDZmcmjbOON3qQLWfvGzjZIMYQRM

Buzz Aldrin, ready to kick some flat earther's ass with a bowtie and a regular tie for some reason.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 9:53

Came across this. Most hated man in the league.

https://youtu.be/CM-IKDa8PiI
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by loogoldham Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 21:25

SawGreen wrote:Came across this. Most hated man in the league.

lol was that scotty skiles at about 1:41?
loogoldham
loogoldham
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 22:31

loogoldham wrote:
SawGreen wrote:Came across this. Most hated man in the league.

lol was that scotty skiles at about 1:41?

lol...Skiles was the only one crazy enough to try and fight back.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 28 Jun 2018 - 8:04

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 BgV2Qgf7Jzd26IOLQk35M2oO0oReUSN4Ve7lSD-4zys
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu 28 Jun 2018 - 19:14

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 Emt9ox10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Fri 29 Jun 2018 - 21:20

Photos or Videos that make you laugh or otherwise go WTF - Page 8 Qxp4JyK
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 1 Jul 2018 - 0:25

If you guys haven't seen this yet. Stick with it. The payoff is worth it. One of the best I've seen lately.

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/criminal-couples-harrowing-attempt-to-escape-convenienc-1827242416
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next