Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Goose, any non-authorized edits happen today?

2 posters

Go down

Hi Goose, any non-authorized edits happen today? Empty Hi Goose, any non-authorized edits happen today?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-16, 09:18

Feel free to bump this thread whenever you come across an edited thread that someone else did on your behalf. Still waiting on you to point out which one was edited in the first place. Your help in this matter will help management as well. Have a blessed day.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hi Goose, any non-authorized edits happen today? Empty Re: Hi Goose, any non-authorized edits happen today?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-16, 09:43

republicans are always the victims. No

Hi Goose, any non-authorized edits happen today? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hi Goose, any non-authorized edits happen today? Empty Re: Hi Goose, any non-authorized edits happen today?

Post by Guest 2018-05-16, 13:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:republicans are always the victims. No

of low level stalking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-16, 15:27

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:republicans are always the victims. No

of low level stalking.

I thought republicans were the party of personal responsibility. Guess not. :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-16, 18:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

of low level stalking.

I thought republicans were the party of personal responsibility. Guess not. :(

ask a Republican.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-16, 19:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Feel free to bump this thread whenever you come across an edited thread that someone else did on your behalf. Still waiting on you to point out which one was edited in the first place. Your help in this matter will help management as well. Have a blessed day.

Do you screen shot your posts? I don't. So even if I pointed out the change how would you be convinced it was so?

Ive moved on, you should too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-16, 23:09

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Feel free to bump this thread whenever you come across an edited thread that someone else did on your behalf. Still waiting on you to point out which one was edited in the first place. Your help in this matter will help management as well. Have a blessed day.

Do you screen shot your posts? I don't. So even if I pointed out the change how would you be convinced it was so?

Ive moved on, you should too.

Holy shit, you acknowledged it. Baby steps.

Because it's worth discussing on the moderator forum to try and figure out what happened. Your constant deflections on even pointing out the post that was supposedly edited makes me not believe it actually happened. Then you blame me for something that reeks of a made up situation. Yeah, I'm gonna take shit like that personally.

All I'm asking is for you to point out the post. Why is that apparently the most difficult thing in the world for you to do? It got you upset enough to quit posting on the Bin so you have to have some recollection of what post it was. Here, let's try this, since you refuse to acknowledge what post was altered can you at least comment about what the post was and what it was altered to?

Seriously, why is all of this so difficult to discuss?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-17, 08:46

Because I'm tired of the shit in there anyway so it's pointless.

And I have no way to prevent this in the future unless I'm willing to screen shot each post then regularly check back that they're not altered. Sorry, not interested. I'll keep posting here in the freedom from mods forum that is tBob. Bob and I may disagree on many things but we agree on Freedom. And 'Merica. And that Trump's a puke. But at least he's governing as a promise keeping conservative puke. Which irritates Bob. And pleases me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-17, 08:58

LooseGoose wrote:Because I'm tired of the shit in there anyway so it's pointless.

And I have no way to prevent this in the future unless I'm willing to screen shot each post then regularly check back that they're not altered.   Sorry, not interested.   I'll keep posting here in the freedom from mods forum that is tBob.   Bob and I may disagree on many things but we agree on Freedom.   And 'Merica.  And that Trump's a puke.   But at least he's governing as a promise keeping conservative puke.  Which irritates Bob.   And pleases me.

I don't believe you. I think you wanted an excuse to make a big production out of posting political threads in tBob. It's kind of obvious since you can't even explain in a general sense what was modified. So I hope you're cool with being labeled a weirdo liar about this stuff. Maybe next time you want to make up some stupid shit blame another mod on whatever it is you want people to buy. You know, share the wealth.

Or... you can apologize to me for dragging my name into your bullshit excuse. That would go a long way with me dropping this dumb fucking issue.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-17, 09:05

lol, as if after all the other shit people have called me in your "civil" forum that would change a thing. Call away.

I won't apologize after leaving for having a post altered. Quit victim blaming, you beast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-17, 09:09

LooseGoose wrote:Because I'm tired of the shit in there anyway so it's pointless.

And I have no way to prevent this in the future unless I'm willing to screen shot each post then regularly check back that they're not altered. Sorry, not interested. I'll keep posting here in the freedom from mods forum that is tBob. Bob and I may disagree on many things but we agree on Freedom. And 'Merica. And that Trump's a puke. But at least he's governing as a promise keeping conservative puke. Which irritates Bob. And pleases me.
don't lump me in with people who support his racist, bigoted, hate-filled white supremacist christian agenda.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-17, 13:55

LooseGoose wrote:lol, as if after all the other shit people have called me in your "civil" forum that would change a thing. Call away.

I won't apologize after leaving for having a post altered. Quit victim blaming, you beast.

None of this addresses anything I said. I'm sorry you're a compulsive liar.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-17, 15:28

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:lol, as if after all the other shit people have called me in your "civil" forum that would change a thing. Call away.

lol, you sure do know how to charm people. Go fuck yourself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-17, 15:33

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

lol, you sure do know how to charm people.  Go fuck yourself.

I'm not the one lying in every post. What made you like this?

Prove me wrong. I'm begging you. Just give a hint to what happened with your alleged post tampering. Why can't you do that? Is there something wrong with your brain that makes you not able to discuss it?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-17, 16:00

I'm done with you. Anyone that spoke to me like that in person I'd deck.

I tried to be civil, you don't seem capable of that. It's just like your failed forum.

Please leave me the fuck alone stalker boy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-17, 16:19

LooseGoose wrote:I'm done with you.   Anyone that spoke to me like that in person  I'd deck.

I tried to be civil, you don't seem capable of that.   It's just like your failed forum.

Please leave me the fuck alone stalker boy.

I'm sorry you can't take responsibility for falsely accusing me of something that never happened. Might want to work on that to better yourself.

And once again, I don't care where you post. I do care about you blatantly lying about something that I had no part of. I will not allow you to write some false narrative about me. Sorry if that ruins your posting experience.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-17, 16:41

Stalker boy, there is no way to prove what was done.

So please leave me alone, you're now bordering on obsessively creepy.

If I need to completely leave to have you get the fuck off my back I will.

If that's what you'd prefer, let me know because I'm tired of your hurt little act.

Go moderate your little fiefdom and stroke yourself at night as you think of your power and leave me alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-17, 16:55

LooseGoose wrote:Stalker boy, there is no way to prove what was done.

So please leave me alone, you're now bordering on obsessively creepy.

If I need to completely leave to have you get the fuck off my back I will.

If that's what you'd prefer, let me know because I'm tired of your hurt little act.

Go moderate your little fiefdom and stroke yourself at night as you think of your power and leave me alone.

I'm sure there is a way to find out what happened Goose. That's what I was originally trying to help you with. Then you got all weird and accused me of shit. I'm sorry if you assumed I would take that bullshit lying down. Quit if you must, but I won't put up with one second of your bullshit on this matter.

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-21, 15:34

Bump.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-21, 15:50

Poor Pylon and his failed forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down