Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Go down

Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-05-16, 21:57


_________________
We can share the women
We can share the wine
We can share what we got of yours
'Cause we done shared all of mine
avatar
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3037
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Dixie

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-05-16, 22:08

Anyone that watches movies with him in them contributes to the fall of America (hey, that kinda sounds like a movie he’d be in)
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25060
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2018-05-16, 22:22

Give me a break OTPT. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Welcome to the Revolution
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19065
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by Death Roe on 2018-05-16, 22:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Anyone that watches movies with him in them contributes to the fall of America (hey, that kinda sounds like a movie he’d be in)

I'd rather watch The Rock in cheesy/awesome action movies than hipster trash about how local squirrels in the community don't get enough trees in the city to make their homes.

_________________
SHOCKULAR:
Where to start?
I mean, the first thing with pea soup is the texture, okay?
I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
avatar
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10775
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Pants Pooper

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by InTenSity on 2018-05-16, 23:10

I like the rock. Mostly because he takes himself so seriously.

_________________
2017 Swill Pickem Champion!! Suck it Travis!
avatar
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11739
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Kendall

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-05-16, 23:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Give me a break OTPT. Rolling Eyes

I’ve seen you complain about movies that have been coming out lately on this very board. Rock is part of the problem.
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25060
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2018-05-16, 23:26

Heh, my complaint is that I like action/adventure movies where I can turn my brain off and all of the action/adventure movies that come out these days are all superhero flicks. Which is just not my genre at all and something I can't get into. But I'm not about to make some cockamamie catch all declaration that if you watch superhero movies you are responsible for the downfall of the country.

_________________
Welcome to the Revolution
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19065
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-05-16, 23:32

Death Roe wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Anyone that watches movies with him in them contributes to the fall of America (hey, that kinda sounds like a movie he’d be in)

I'd rather watch The Rock in cheesy/awesome action movies than hipster trash about how local squirrels in the community don't get enough trees in the city to make their homes.

Not sure I’ve seen anything like that. Huh.
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25060
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-05-16, 23:36

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Heh, my complaint is that I like action/adventure movies where I can turn my brain off and all of the action/adventure movies that come out these days are all superhero flicks. Which is just not my genre at all and something I can't get into. But I'm not about to make some cockamamie catch all declaration that if you watch superhero movies you are responsible for the downfall of the country.

Yeah wbh it’s an exaggeration but it’s also a contribution to the simpleton culture these days. That jumanji movie? Rampage? Fast and furious 9? Come the fuck on.
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25060
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2018-05-16, 23:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Heh, my complaint is that I like action/adventure movies where I can turn my brain off and all of the action/adventure movies that come out these days are all superhero flicks. Which is just not my genre at all and something I can't get into. But I'm not about to make some cockamamie catch all declaration that if you watch superhero movies you are responsible for the downfall of the country.

Yeah wbh it’s an exaggeration but it’s also a contribution to the simpleton culture these days. That jumanji movie? Rampage? Fast and furious 9? Come the fuck on.

The problem is that you see these things through your lens, as a 25 year old. You think "Any 25 year old like I am who wants to see this movie has lost their mind and must be an idiot."

Conversely, I see this through my lens. I am 15 years older than you are with a 8 year old kid. I can easily see in my head a lot of folks who might think a movie like those you listed are "fun" (I mean not Furious, come the fuck on but the others) and not have anything to do with the downfall of society. Jumanji was great fun. Did I derive any sort of divine prophecy out of it? Hell no. But I laughed a few times. I gawked at some hot boobs. I was entertained. Most importantly my kid thought it was very fun. And then I forgot about it.

I actually loved CIA, or whatever it was called, as well. Stupid fun movie. I watched it on a flight for a business trip. It was funny. I ain't gonna apologize for that.

_________________
Welcome to the Revolution
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19065
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-05-17, 07:42

I liked that Earthquake movie he did. It was shit but I have a real thing for Carla Gugino. She and The Rock also did that Witch Mountain movie together.

Wbh hit the nail on the head. Mostly family friendly fare with hot chicks

_________________
We can share the women
We can share the wine
We can share what we got of yours
'Cause we done shared all of mine
avatar
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3037
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Dixie

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by Death Roe on 2018-05-17, 15:56

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

I'd rather watch The Rock in cheesy/awesome action movies than hipster trash about how local squirrels in the community don't get enough trees in the city to make their homes.

Not sure I’ve seen anything like that. Huh.

That is an original concept of mine, you cannot steal it.

_________________
SHOCKULAR:
Where to start?
I mean, the first thing with pea soup is the texture, okay?
I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
avatar
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10775
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Pants Pooper

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-05-17, 16:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Heh, my complaint is that I like action/adventure movies where I can turn my brain off and all of the action/adventure movies that come out these days are all superhero flicks. Which is just not my genre at all and something I can't get into. But I'm not about to make some cockamamie catch all declaration that if you watch superhero movies you are responsible for the downfall of the country.

Yeah wbh it’s an exaggeration but it’s also a contribution to the simpleton culture these days. That jumanji movie? Rampage? Fast and furious 9? Come the fuck on.

Thank you for rising above the simpletons in America to lead us. We await your instructions.

_________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.  – H. L. Mencken
Travis is a whiny little bitch. - Goose
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 40521
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-05-17, 16:08

Dr. Strangelove wrote:I liked that Earthquake movie he did. It was shit but I have a real thing for Carla Gugino. She and The Rock also did that Witch Mountain movie together.

Wbh hit the nail on the head. Mostly family friendly fare with hot chicks

So y’all are trying to tell me that this is the best family friendly shit out there? Man, poor kids.
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25060
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-05-17, 16:35

Death Roe wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Anyone that watches movies with him in them contributes to the fall of America (hey, that kinda sounds like a movie he’d be in)

I'd rather watch The Rock in cheesy/awesome action movies than hipster trash about how local squirrels in the community don't get enough trees in the city to make their homes.

I love squirrels. I love trees. Why do you hate Mother Earth?

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25807
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-05-17, 16:37

tGreenWay wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

I'd rather watch The Rock in cheesy/awesome action movies than hipster trash about how local squirrels in the community don't get enough trees in the city to make their homes.

I love squirrels. I love trees. Why do you hate Mother Earth?

Do you like granola?

_________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.  – H. L. Mencken
Travis is a whiny little bitch. - Goose
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 40521
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-05-17, 17:15

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I love squirrels. I love trees. Why do you hate Mother Earth?

Do you like granola?

With little chunks of dirt, yes. Scrumpdillyicious.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25807
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-05-17, 17:30

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Do you like granola?

With little chunks of dirt, yes. Scrumpdillyicious.

I like granola in the morning occasionally as long as it's not that shit that's so hard you'd bust a diamond on it.

_________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.  – H. L. Mencken
Travis is a whiny little bitch. - Goose
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 40521
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-05-17, 19:47

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

With little chunks of dirt, yes. Scrumpdillyicious.

I like granola in the morning occasionally as long as it's not that shit that's so hard you'd bust a diamond on it.

I’m weary of big brand granolas. Like you, I’ve had my share of tooth trauma over the years. A couple of times I’ve bitten into small bits of pecan shells. When I’m in the mood, I’ll find one of those small batch granolas that charges way too much money, but at least it’s high quality and free of things that will crack teeth.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25807
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by StylesGShmooth on 2018-05-18, 21:21

I find some of his movies entertaining. Plus The Rock is fucking awesome. He's the most down to Earth, nice celeb ever. Goes out of his way to show fans his appreciation.
avatar
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-05-18, 22:32

StylesGShmooth wrote:I find some of his movies entertaining. Plus The Rock is fucking awesome.  He's the most down to Earth, nice celeb ever.  Goes out of his way to show fans his appreciation.
And he's gonna be elected President after Trump 's second term.

_________________
We can share the women
We can share the wine
We can share what we got of yours
'Cause we done shared all of mine
avatar
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3037
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Dixie

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when The Rock has a new movie coming out

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum