Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FYI: I'll be modding this board as well

+2
Rocinante
Cameron
6 posters

Go down

FYI: I'll be modding this board as well Empty FYI: I'll be modding this board as well

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-18, 11:15

Since Goose is a moron and started posting political threads here I guess I gotta moderate this board too. Wheeee!!!!

Which really doesn't change much of anything, except for in Goose's head. Carry on.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

FYI: I'll be modding this board as well Empty Re: FYI: I'll be modding this board as well

Post by Cameron 2018-05-18, 12:04

Boo.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

FYI: I'll be modding this board as well Empty Re: FYI: I'll be modding this board as well

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-18, 12:16

Please blow the whole thing up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-05-18, 12:55

This is Artificial Report!

FYI: I'll be modding this board as well ZLwlnIi
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-18, 12:59

Pylon wishes he could wreck another forum with his overbearing personality. I like tBob as it is now, chock full of Freedom and comfort.

It reminds me of Kramer's lanes.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-18, 13:13

FYI: I'll be modding this board as well Giphy
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-18, 13:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This is Artificial Report!

FYI: I'll be modding this board as well ZLwlnIi

Shadow mod bro.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-18, 15:28

Goose, surely your not advocating for a mod free zone?

Don't you think more mods is the answer?

You're not asking for a restriction on the amount of mods a forum can have are you?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-18, 15:38

kingstonlake wrote:Goose, surely your not advocating for a mod free zone?

You're not asking for a restriction on the amount of mods a forum can have are you?

FYI: I'll be modding this board as well 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-18, 15:47

Actually kind of funny....except not anyone can be a Mod, so not quite the same. I guess then we could have an NMA to blame for Mod stupidity even if they weren't members and never had been. To have an innocent institution to blame for all the troubles in the world would certainly make me feel better. Maybe I could boycott them so at night when I stroked myself I'd feel so much more powerful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-18, 18:03

LooseGoose wrote:

Actually kind of funny....except not anyone can be a Mod, so not quite the same.   I guess then we could have an NMA to blame for Mod stupidity even if they weren't members and never had been.   To have an innocent institution to blame for all the troubles in the world would certainly make me feel better.   Maybe I could boycott them so at night when I stroked myself I'd feel so much more powerful.

I'm just glad you seem to like it here better in a mod free zone. You've said it yourself.....

It almost sounds like you feel safer here where there are no mods.... Interesting...

And you're right, not everyone should have mod powers. If they did this place would be hard to live with....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-18, 20:50

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Actually kind of funny....except not anyone can be a Mod, so not quite the same.   I guess then we could have an NMA to blame for Mod stupidity even if they weren't members and never had been.   To have an innocent institution to blame for all the troubles in the world would certainly make me feel better.   Maybe I could boycott them so at night when I stroked myself I'd feel so much more powerful.

I'm just glad you seem to like it here better in a mod free zone. You've said it yourself.....

It almost sounds like you feel safer here where there are no mods.... Interesting...

And you're right, not everyone should have mod powers. If they did this place would be hard to live with....

I can still ban anyone I want for no reason at all. Mod free zones don't seem all that effective anymore do they? At least it makes certain snowflakes feel safe.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-18, 21:13

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I can still ban anyone I want for no reason at all. Mod free zones don't seem all that effective anymore do they? At least it makes certain snowflakes feel safe.

There only way to stop a bad guy with mod powers is a good guy with mod powers.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-19, 06:43

kingstonlake wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

There only way to stop a bad guy with mod powers is a good guy with mod powers.

Which mod is the bad guy?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-19, 07:13

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Since Goose is a moron and started posting political threads here I guess I gotta moderate this board too. Wheeee!!!!

Which really doesn't change much of anything, except for in Goose's head. Carry on.
cheers
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down