Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He seemed like such a nice Democrat.

4 posters

Go down

He seemed like such a nice Democrat. Empty He seemed like such a nice Democrat.

Post by Guest 2018-05-24, 14:15

Oh Golly - he just misread social situations.

Three women accuse Iowa governor candidate of sexual misconduct

Democratic Iowa gubernatorial candidate Nate Boulton has been accused of sexual misconduct by three women, the Des Moines Register reported Wednesday.

Three women told the newspaper that Boulton, one of multiple Democrats running in June's primary for his party's nomination, touched them in a sexual manner without their consent.

One woman said Boulton repeatedly grabbed her from behind at a bar in 2015, while two others say the candidate inappropriately touched them more than a decade ago when they and Boulton were students together in law school.

Boulton said in a statement to the Register that he remembered the situations differently, but would not deny the accusations and apologized for misreading social situations.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

He seemed like such a nice Democrat. Empty Re: He seemed like such a nice Democrat.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-05-24, 14:24

Do y’all celebrate a little bit inside when you see someone on the other team being exposed for a piece of shit? What odd behavior. You’re not the only one goose, obviously - just a prime example here.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

He seemed like such a nice Democrat. Empty Re: He seemed like such a nice Democrat.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-24, 14:25

LooseGoose wrote:Oh Golly - he just misread social situations.

Three women accuse Iowa governor candidate of sexual misconduct

Democratic Iowa gubernatorial candidate Nate Boulton has been accused of sexual misconduct by three women, the Des Moines Register reported Wednesday.

Three women told the newspaper that Boulton, one of multiple Democrats running in June's primary for his party's nomination, touched them in a sexual manner without their consent.

One woman said Boulton repeatedly grabbed her from behind at a bar in 2015, while two others say the candidate inappropriately touched them more than a decade ago when they and Boulton were students together in law school.

Boulton said in a statement to the Register that he remembered the situations differently, but would not deny the accusations and apologized for misreading social situations.

thanks for the mainstream media link.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-24, 14:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do y’all celebrate a little bit inside when you see someone on the other team being exposed for a piece of shit? What odd behavior. You’re not the only one goose, obviously - just a prime example here.
I have no idea what he posted.. just saw that it was one of Goose's mainstream media links.. He seemed like such a nice Democrat. 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-24, 14:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do y’all celebrate a little bit inside when you see someone on the other team being exposed for a piece of shit? What odd behavior. You’re not the only one goose, obviously - just a prime example here.

I enjoy seeing arrogant assholes hoisted on their own petard.

Republican or Democrat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-24, 15:24

LooseGoose wrote:

Republican or Democrat.
He seemed like such a nice Democrat. Melania-trump-01-1024

behold your friend - the racist, bigoted sexual predator - and his gilded palace.. living in a very humble, christian fashion..   He seemed like such a nice Democrat. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-24, 16:13

Keep trying Bob.

And you know he's not been my friend. But I understand your strong desire to link him to me.

As I've said elsewhere I'm very happy with how he's governed.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-25, 05:00

You don't need to tell us that you appreciate the racist, bigoted sexual predator.. we've noticed. He seemed like such a nice Democrat. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-25, 06:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:You don't need to tell us that you appreciate the racist, bigoted sexual predator.. we've noticed. He seemed like such a nice Democrat. 502811600

Bob, I wish that you'd stop calling him the "racist, bigoted sexual predator". He supposedly governs like a conservative and all that other stuff is small potatoes.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-25, 09:18

LooseGoose wrote:

Republican or Democrat.

Seems like you do a lot of cheerleading for one of them.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-25, 09:29

He did the right thing ans suspended his campaign. Man I was really hoping the Conservative President would say some kind words and endorse him like that guy in Bama.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down