Papa Johns pizza

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Papa Johns pizza

Post by DWags on 2018-07-12, 14:28

Fuck the guy saying racist shit, who has ever even tried that stuff? Anyone?
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28422
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Rocinante on 2018-07-12, 14:46

He sound like a typical midwestern dumbass white guy to me, Wags. Trying to make a point about race and stepping all over his dick. Yeah, he's dumb, but the number of dudes that identify with him is likely staggering.
avatar
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14364
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Cameron on 2018-07-12, 15:16

I think I had Papa John's once or twice as an undergrad. Meh. There's lots of mediocre pizza options, I'd rather my money not go to a shithead when possible. I don't eat Jimmy John's either.
avatar
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4227
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 30
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-12, 16:03

Shocked to find out that a republican and proud supporter of the racist, bigoted sexual predator is a racist.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 29431
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-07-12, 18:33

His pizza socks but to be fair I'm certain Colonel Sanders did use the word ******.
avatar
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3399
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Dixie

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Heat Miser on 2018-07-12, 18:42

Dr. Strangelove wrote:His pizza socks but to be fair I'm certain Colonel Sanders did use the word ******.

So what? Because Colonel Sanders used it years ago Papa John Racist gets to use it in perpetuity?


Last edited by Heat Miser on 2018-07-13, 10:07; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Posts : 4740
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-07-12, 18:47

Heat Miser wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:His pizza socks but to be fair I'm certain Colonel Sanders did use the word ******.

So what? Because Colonel Sanders used it years ago Papa John Racist gets to use it in perpetuity?
Sure he can use it but there are consequences. I think we're down to 2 white guys who can say ****** without consequences: Artie Lange and Louis CK. And they're both fucked in different ways.


Last edited by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-07-12, 18:47; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3399
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Dixie

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-07-12, 18:47

Had it one time during its very brief stay in EL. Not very good. Barely sustenance. Not surprised it didn’t last very long here.
(This was before Schnatter had said/done all his stupid stuff. My review was based strictly on taste, not politics.)
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 27598
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-07-12, 18:50

I've been told by some of my black friends that a white guy using the term nigga is not a problem. Throw an "er" on the end of it and it's a problem.
avatar
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7889
Join date : 2014-05-15
Age : 54

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-07-12, 18:51

Papa John's douche has always come across as a jock sniffing idiot to me.
avatar
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7889
Join date : 2014-05-15
Age : 54

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Heat Miser on 2018-07-12, 19:22

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:His pizza socks but to be fair I'm certain Colonel Sanders did use the word ******.

So what? Because Colonel Sanders used it years ago Papa John Racist gets to use it in perpetuity?
Sure he can use it but there are consequences. I think we're down to 2 white guys who can say ****** without consequences: Artie Lange and Louis CK. And they're both fucked in different ways.

So why bring Col Sanders into it? It's irrelevant. As are your other 2 references.


Last edited by Heat Miser on 2018-07-13, 10:12; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Posts : 4740
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-07-12, 20:29

Heat Miser wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Sure he can use it but there are consequences. I think we're down to 2 white guys who can say ****** without consequences: Artie Lange and Louis CK. And they're both fucked in different ways.

So why bring Col Sanders into it? It's irrelevant. As are your other 2 references.

I didn't. Papa John did - here's the quote,

“Colonel Sanders called blacks *******,”

He poorly attemped to mitigate his previous statements about race by bringing up the Colonel.
avatar
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3399
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Dixie

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-07-12, 20:30

kingstonlake wrote:Papa John's douche has always come across as a jock sniffing idiot to me.

That would be OK I guess but his pizza sucked. Plenty of jock sniffers out there: Marky Mark, Snoop Dogg, Kevin Hart, etc
avatar
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3399
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Dixie

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-12, 21:10

5'10"
168 lbs
32x32
BP = 118/72 mmHg
RHR = 42 bpm
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 29431
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-07-12, 22:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:5'10"
168 lbs
32x32
BP = 118/72 mmHg
RHR = 42 bpm

Is there 5'10" with heels or without?
avatar
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7889
Join date : 2014-05-15
Age : 54

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by y2kMgrad on 2018-07-12, 22:11

That pizza is just awful. I'd rather have a HotnReady, and that's saying a lot.
avatar
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1119
Join date : 2014-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by DWags on 2018-07-12, 22:18

y2kMgrad wrote:That pizza is just awful. I'd rather have a HotnReady, and that's saying a lot.

Same
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 28422
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Heat Miser on 2018-07-12, 23:22

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Sure he can use it but there are consequences. I think we're down to 2 white guys who can say ****** without consequences: Artie Lange and Louis CK. And they're both fucked in different ways.

So why bring Col Sanders into it? It's irrelevant. As are your other 2 references.

I didn't. Papa John did - here's the quote,

“Colonel Sanders called blacks *******,”

He poorly attemped to mitigate his previous statements about race by bringing up the Colonel.


Yes, I read the quote. You felt it was necessary to repeat for some reason.
...to be fair I'm certain Colonel Sanders did use the word...

To be fair? What's fair about it?

You also seem to enjoy getting around the filter to use that word. Why is that so important to you? We all know the word. We don't need your clever alternate spellings to clue us in.


Last edited by Heat Miser on 2018-07-13, 10:11; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Posts : 4740
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2018-07-12, 23:36

I don't understand why any white person feels any need to use the word or any variation of the word EVER. And no it's not a "double standard" that black people can use it and white people can't. I will never understand people - white or black or of any race - who think that their experiences and viewpoints should be universal and apply to everyone regardless of their circumstance.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20102
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2018-07-12, 23:37

Oh and when I lived in Texas it was the only pizza place that would deliver to us. We ordered it fairly often. It wasn't good. Very mediocre. 

I've ordered their "pan" a couple of times in the past few years. One time it was decent. One time it was horrible. 

They are a client of mine. I've heard them talk about "John" a few times. I guess I won't be hearing them talk about him and what he wants to do with the business any longer.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20102
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Welcome to the Revolution

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-13, 05:49

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:5'10"
168 lbs
32x32
BP = 118/72 mmHg
RHR = 42 bpm

Is there 5'10" with heels or without?
with. On Saturday nights, I'm 5'10".

Otherwise, I'm 5'7".
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 29431
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-07-13, 09:28

Heat Miser wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:

I didn't. Papa John did - here's the quote,

“Colonel Sanders called blacks *******,”

He poorly attemped to mitigate his previous statements about race by bringing up the Colonel.


Yes, I read the quote. You felt it was necessary to repeat for some reason.
...to be fair I'm certain Colonel Sanders did use the word...

To be fair? What's fair about it?

You also seem to enjoy getting around the filter to use that word. Why is that so important to you? We all know the word. We don't need your clever alternate spellings to clue us in.
Child please.

Because "the N word" is just stupid. All you're doing by saying N word is giving that word more power. Also anybody that reads N word is just mentally substituting the word ****** anyway so why not just say ******?

On the too be fair it is obvious sarcasm and dark humor are beyond you so I won't try to explain it.
avatar
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3399
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Dixie

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Heat Miser on 2018-07-13, 10:02

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:

I didn't. Papa John did - here's the quote,

“Colonel Sanders called blacks *******,”

He poorly attemped to mitigate his previous statements about race by bringing up the Colonel.


Yes, I read the quote. You felt it was necessary to repeat for some reason.
...to be fair I'm certain Colonel Sanders did use the word...

To be fair? What's fair about it?

You also seem to enjoy getting around the filter to use that word. Why is that so important to you? We all know the word. We don't need your clever alternate spellings to clue us in.
Child please.

Because "the N word" is just stupid. All you're doing by saying N word is giving that word more power. Also anybody that reads N word is just mentally substituting the word ****** anyway so why not just say ******?

On the too be fair it is obvious sarcasm and dark humor are beyond you so I won't try to explain it.


Yeah, right. "Obvious sarcasm". Here's some non-sarcasm for you. Keep up your little word play & I'll vaporize you. Last warning.
avatar
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Posts : 4740
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-07-13, 10:41

Lighten up Francis
avatar
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3399
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Dixie

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-07-13, 10:43

Always love white peoples thoughts on the n word Rolling Eyes

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 25810
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Heat Miser on 2018-07-13, 10:45

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Lighten up Francis

Those words are allowed. Good job.
avatar
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Posts : 4740
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-07-13, 11:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Always love white peoples thoughts on the n word Rolling Eyes

Hey I lived with a black guy once - I even invited him to my wedding. We didn't even make him sit in the back.

His mom makes the best damn sweet potato pie you could ever have.

I would have had him in the wedding but my best man had taken the person of color slot. ;-) He's a Sikh Indian.

See after Jack Kemp that probably makes me the most race friendly Republican out there.
avatar
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3399
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Dixie

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by NigelUno on 2018-07-13, 11:08

Their pizza is n** good.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21535
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-13, 11:23

Heat Miser wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Child please.

Because "the N word" is just stupid. All you're doing by saying N word is giving that word more power. Also anybody that reads N word is just mentally substituting the word ****** anyway so why not just say ******?

On the too be fair it is obvious sarcasm and dark humor are beyond you so I won't try to explain it.


Yeah, right. "Obvious sarcasm". Here's some non-sarcasm for you. Keep up your little word play & I'll vaporize you. Last warning.
+1
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 29431
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-13, 11:25

on the upside, Papa John now has more time to take his kids to KKK rallies for some good family time.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 29431
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-07-13, 11:27

avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16654
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-07-13, 11:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:on the upside, Papa John now has more time to take his kids to KKK rallies for some good family time.

To be fair he is from Indiana.
avatar
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3399
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Dixie

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-13, 12:32

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:on the upside, Papa John now has more time to take his kids to KKK rallies for some good family time.

To be fair he is from Indiana.
so racism and bigotry isn't exclusive to any geographical region?

I never noticed.

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 29431
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-07-13, 12:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:on the upside, Papa John now has more time to take his kids to KKK rallies for some good family time.

Bring pizza. No black olives please..
avatar
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7889
Join date : 2014-05-15
Age : 54

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-07-13, 13:13

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:on the upside, Papa John now has more time to take his kids to KKK rallies for some good family time.

Bring pizza. No black olives please..

I've really grown into liking olives on my pizza. Green, black, it doesn't matter.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16654
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-07-13, 13:57

University of Louisville is changing the name of their stadium.. or so I heard.

Good for them.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 29431
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-07-13, 14:13

avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16654
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-07-13, 14:19

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Bring pizza. No black olives please..

I've really grown into liking olives on my pizza. Green, black, it doesn't matter.

Absolutely.
avatar
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7889
Join date : 2014-05-15
Age : 54

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-07-13, 15:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:University of Louisville is changing the name of their stadium.. or so I heard.

Good for them.

Actually they can't. The naming rights are with Papa John himself not the corporation.

And it's not just Louisville. Good run down here:

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/louisville/2018/07/12/papa-johns-cardinal-stadium-name-belongs-john-schnatter/779491002/

EDIT/UPDATE:

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/07/13/papa-johns-officially-gone-as-louisville-drops-naming-rights-in-favor-of-cardinal-stadium/

Apparently his name is coming off the stadium - financial details not released


Last edited by Dr. Strangelove on 2018-07-13, 15:16; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3399
Join date : 2014-05-15
Location : Dixie

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Rocinante on 2018-07-13, 15:16

Fuck olives all the way to hell.
avatar
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14364
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: Papa Johns pizza

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum