Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll)

+19
InTenSity
tGreenWay
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
Dendrobates
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
GRR Spartan
Dr. Strangelove
Rocinante
23 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

How will the Mueller investigation end?

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 Vote_lcap21%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 Vote_lcap7%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 Vote_lcap29%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 Vote_lcap21%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 Vote_lcap7%Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 Empty Re: Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll)

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:12 pm

LooseGoose wrote:While you're busy chuckling about the MaxBoot photoshop you can talk some more about Cohen being in Prague....

MICHAEL COHEN REPORT IS BASED ON THIRD-HAND INFORMATION, REPORTER REVEALS

The reporters who broke a potentially bombshell story claiming evidence that Michael Cohen visited Prague during the 2016 presidential campaign did not see for themselves some of the underlying intelligence cited in their report, one of the journalists who wrote the story revealed Thursday.

In an interview on MSNBC, Greg Gordon said that he and his McClatchy colleague, Peter Stone, did not physically see cell tower records and intelligence intercepts that they claim placed Cohen in Prague in summer 2016.

Gordon also suggested that the four anonymous sources he and Stone cite in their article also did not see the intelligence for themselves, meaning that the report is based on third-hand information.

“Is there anything that you were able to physically see for yourselves?” MSNBC host Joy Reid asked Gordon.

“I wish we had. We held out for a while for that, and it came a time when we thought we had a critical mass. It is a competitive business,” Gordon said.

“Some of the sources have government sources, and some of the sources are people who have told us that they have trusted intelligence-type sources that they get information from. We don’t know the specifics, but we have used these sources on many subjects, and they have been very accurate,” Gordon added.

When asked if he has seen the intercepts, Gordon responded, “No.”

In other words.....bullshit.
thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 Empty Re: Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll)

Post by Turtleneck Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:19 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:While you're busy chuckling about the MaxBoot photoshop you can talk some more about Cohen being in Prague....

That is not mainstream media, Bob. It's even worse.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:20 pm

The reporters who broke a potentially bombshell story claiming evidence that Michael Cohen visited Prague during the 2016 presidential campaign did not see for themselves some of the underlying intelligence cited in their report, one of the journalists who wrote the story revealed Thursday.

In an interview on MSNBC, Greg Gordon said that he and his McClatchy colleague, Peter Stone, did not physically see cell tower records and intelligence intercepts that they claim placed Cohen in Prague in summer 2016.

Gordon also suggested that the four anonymous sources he and Stone cite in their article also did not see the intelligence for themselves, meaning that the report is based on third-hand information.

“Is there anything that you were able to physically see for yourselves?” MSNBC host Joy Reid asked Gordon.

“I wish we had. We held out for a while for that, and it came a time when we thought we had a critical mass. It is a competitive business,” Gordon said.

“Some of the sources have government sources, and some of the sources are people who have told us that they have trusted intelligence-type sources that they get information from. We don’t know the specifics, but we have used these sources on many subjects, and they have been very accurate,” Gordon added.

When asked if he has seen the intercepts, Gordon responded, “No.”

Isn't it refreshing to see someone admit they didn't actually see physical evidence versus posting a meme of an altered headline that was liked a million times on Twitter?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:58 pm

Senile Rudy says Cohen is a lying sack of shit, but Goose & tWingnuts now want us to believe him over 3rd hand info from credible sources.

0 = 1
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:28 pm

I pretty much said that on the last page, Goose.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:28 pm

Maybe you missed it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:28 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: thanks for the mainstream media link.

That is not mainstream media, Bob. It's even worse.
I love how Goose just repeats the mainstream media (and worse) talking points. The gullibility is nothing short of spectacular. Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:58 pm

Time magazine reporting Manafort was offering ways to pay back debts to Russians while being head of that guy who only hires the best people campaign.

A former Russian intelligence officer pressured Paul Manafort into paying debts to a Russian oligarch, Time magazine reported Saturday.

Victor Boyarkin told Time that he had connections to Manafort, President Trump's former campaign chairman, during the 2016 election on behalf of a Russian oligarch.

"He owed us a lot of money," he said. "And he was offering ways to pay it back."

https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/thehill.com/homenews/administration/423191-russian-ex-spy-reportedly-pressured-manafort-to-pay-debts-to-oligarch?amp=&usqp=mq331AQECAFYAQ%3D%3D&amp_js_v=0.1#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:45 pm

Heartbreak.

Dossier fails the test of time; Trump-Russia collusion claims now called 'likely false'

Yahoo News’ Michael Isikoff, an early public conduit for Christopher Steele’s anti-Trump dossier, now says the former British spy’s sensational Russia collusion charges lack apparent evidence and are “likely false.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:58 pm

Lol.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:02 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Heartbreak.

Dossier fails the test of time; Trump-Russia collusion claims now called 'likely false'

Yahoo News’ Michael Isikoff, an early public conduit for Christopher Steele’s anti-Trump dossier, now says the former British spy’s sensational Russia collusion charges lack apparent evidence and are “likely false.”

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 1966794946 Goose spreading the false propaganda for New Years.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:16 pm

That's a nice opinion piece on a dossier. Meanwhile everyone in the Trump circle continues to lie, get indicted, and jail time.

My post in no way is meant to be interpreted that Goose supports Donald Trump.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:43 pm

It's really simple.

Manafort is a GOP consultant and traitor.
Sam Patten is a GOP consultant and traitor.
Manafort and Patten worked with Russian intelligence community.
Trump has many business dealings in Russia
Patten ran a company with Konstantin Kilimnik.
Kilimnik and Manafort are charged with witness tampering.
Manafort is going to jail.
Trump hired Manafort.
Patten may be going to jail.
Patten admitted to using a straw person to purchase a ticket to Trump's inauguration.
Patten consulted with Cambridge Analytical
Innocent people don't witness tamper, liars do.

The absolute best case scenario for Trump is that he (by shear coincidence only of course) just happened to hire a bunch of criminal traitors into his adminstration, transition, and campaign. The common denominator being that they were all doing the bidding of Russians and the Russian government at the perilnof the American government.

But you know, it's not a big deal like electing a black guy President. This is what happens when you have a bunch of racist fuck wads only concerned with electing a guy who they perceive reflects their racist ideology. Shit like this happens in the background. Racists fuck wads are the dumbest people on the planet and they prove it everyday. All that matters is he is there. Is doesn't matter that he wears swastika underwear, a hammer and sickle robe warming himself by a fire buring cross. It just doesnt matter to them. And it never will.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:20 pm

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:55 pm

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 1f62c  Smells awfully collussiony 

Manafort shared internal polling data with Kalimnik
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:00 pm

I'll take criminal conspiracy for $800 Alex.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:08 am

Republican Rosenstein apparently removing himself away from the Republican-led investigation being conducted by Republican Robert Mueller.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:03 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 1f62c  Smells awfully collussiony 

I'm trying to think of non-collusiony circumstances where the data might be shared with our Russian overlords, and so far I'm embarrassed to say that I'm drawing a blank.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:14 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I'm trying to think of non-collusiony circumstances where the data might be shared with our Russian overlords, and so far I'm embarrassed to say that I'm drawing a blank.

Isn't this where Trump walks out of the White house, yells back at the news people, and says "I don't really know Manafort.. I barely ever talked to him, I think he briefly worked for the campaign, but if he did, I always thought he was weak and not very good."
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:18 am

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Isn't this where Trump walks out of the White house, yells back at the news people, and says "I don't really know Manafort.. I barely ever talked to him, I think he briefly worked for the campaign, but if he did, I always thought he was weak and not very good."

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:25 am

Nice piece.

One more Russian contact: Here’s why it matters
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:03 pm

apparently the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator has hired 17 new lawyers..

The White House has beefed up its legal team in recent weeks, hiring 17 additional lawyers to help prevent the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator discussions with top advisers from being obtained House Democrats or revealed to special counsel Robert Mueller, The Washington Post reported.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:45 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

I just realized that that wasn’t an actual quote.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:44 am

It's official. Trump hired a senile lawyer.

Rudy Giuliani says President Trump's legal team should be allowed to "correct" special counsel Robert Mueller's final report before Congress or the American people get the chance to read it.

"As a matter of fairness, they should show it to you - so we can correct it if they're wrong," said the former New York City mayor, who is a member of Trump's personal legal team. "They're not God, after all. They could be wrong."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/exclusive-trump-team-should-be-allowed-to-%E2%80%98correct%E2%80%99-final-mueller-report-says-giuliani/ar-BBS6KS0?li=BBnb7Kz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:51 am

kingstonlake wrote:It's official. Trump hired a senile lawyer.

Rudy Giuliani says President Trump's legal team should be allowed to "correct" special counsel Robert Mueller's final report before Congress or the American people get the chance to read it.

"As a matter of fairness, they should show it to you - so we can correct it if they're wrong," said the former New York City mayor, who is a member of Trump's personal legal team. "They're not God, after all. They could be wrong."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/exclusive-trump-team-should-be-allowed-to-%E2%80%98correct%E2%80%99-final-mueller-report-says-giuliani/ar-BBS6KS0?li=BBnb7Kz

problem is that it doesn't even matter.. it's been proven over and over that the Senate is okay with brown children being placed in cages.. they're okay with brown children being killed at the border... they're okay with sexual assault.. they're okay a hostile foreign power controlling US elections.. they're okay with a president who is beholden to a murderous dictator.

so if y'all think that those same people are suddenly going to stand up in the name of American values, traditional American ideals and on behalf of those of us who respect America, you're in for a huge disappointment.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:08 pm

I should have been able correct my report cards before the school gave them to my parents.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:11 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

I should have been able correct my report cards before the school gave them to my parents.

lol! All I could do was snag progress reports in the mail to delay the inevitable.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:04 pm

From noted right wing rag Mother Jones.

The Myth of the Mueller Report

You hear people say it again and again: Just wait for Robert Mueller’s final report. But they’re overlooking one distinct possibility: There may not be a Mueller report. Or at least not the kind of fulsome, tell-all report they have in mind.

Democrats on the Hill, cable television pundits and analysts, social media influentials, voters, your cousin. They’re all talking about—and hyping—this supposed moment of truth, when the special counsel will reveal all that he and his team have discovered about Moscow’s attack on the 2016 election and interactions between the Trump crew and Russia. Even Trump’s camp has promoted the notion that a dramatic climax in written form is approaching. Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s lawyer, has repeatedly referred to a Mueller report. And Trump himself has tweeted about a Mueller report, calling it the “Witch Hunt Report,” claiming it will be unfair, and vowing, “We will be doing a major Counter Report to the Mueller Report.”

Here’s the problem with all this speculation and anticipation: Mueller is under no obligation to produce a final report that shares with the public the full breadth of what he has uncovered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:34 pm

I'm willing to wait. In all the insanity of the Trump administration, I sitll believe in our system of Government. Not without it's problems, but most of the time we get it right. There will always be the nuts and the whacko's out there. But in the end I believe we'll figure this out. I don't need Mueller's report. If he is the man who I think he is, I believe he's been doing the right thing. Let the chips fall where they may.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:35 pm

LooseGoose wrote:From noted right wing rag Mother Jones.

The Myth of the Mueller Report

You hear people say it again and again: Just wait for Robert Mueller’s final report. But they’re overlooking one distinct possibility: There may not be a Mueller report. Or at least not the kind of fulsome, tell-all report they have in mind.

Democrats on the Hill, cable television pundits and analysts, social media influentials, voters, your cousin. They’re all talking about—and hyping—this supposed moment of truth, when the special counsel will reveal all that he and his team have discovered about Moscow’s attack on the 2016 election and interactions between the Trump crew and Russia. Even Trump’s camp has promoted the notion that a dramatic climax in written form is approaching. Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s lawyer, has repeatedly referred to a Mueller report. And Trump himself has tweeted about a Mueller report, calling it the “Witch Hunt Report,” claiming it will be unfair, and vowing, “We will be doing a major Counter Report to the Mueller Report.”

Here’s the problem with all this speculation and anticipation: Mueller is under no obligation to produce a final report that shares with the public the full breadth of what he has uncovered.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:37 pm

DWags wrote:I'm willing to wait. In all the insanity of the Trump administration, I sitll believe in our system of Government. Not without it's problems, but most of the time we get it right. There will always be the nuts and the whacko's out there. But in the end I believe we'll figure this out. I don't need Mueller's report. If he is the man who I think he is, I believe he's been doing the right thing. Let the chips fall where they may.
yeah, I don't need the "Mueller Report" to tell me that ignorant racist, bigoted knuckle-draggin' christians elected an ignorant racist, bigoted knuckle-draggin' christian.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:53 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:I'm willing to wait. In all the insanity of the Trump administration, I sitll believe in our system of Government. Not without it's problems, but most of the time we get it right. There will always be the nuts and the whacko's out there. But in the end I believe we'll figure this out. I don't need Mueller's report. If he is the man who I think he is, I believe he's been doing the right thing. Let the chips fall where they may.
yeah, I don't need the "Mueller Report" to tell me that ignorant racist, bigoted knuckle-draggin' christians elected an ignorant racist, bigoted knuckle-draggin' christian.

Yeah, I know that part, I'm just thinking, in the end, if some constitutional crisis type shit was done, it will come out. I don't need the details.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:54 pm

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yeah, I don't need the "Mueller Report" to tell me that ignorant racist, bigoted knuckle-draggin' christians elected an ignorant racist, bigoted knuckle-draggin' christian.

Yeah, I know that part, I'm just thinking, in the end, if some constitutional crisis type shit was done, it will come out. I don't need the details.
well, of course some constitutional crisis type stuff was done.

problem is, the US Senate won't do anything about it.. because not only do they have an insatiable contempt for America but they, too, are owned by Russia.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:37 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

well, of course some constitutional crisis type stuff was done.

problem is, the US Senate won't do anything about it.. because not only do they have an insatiable contempt for America but they, too, are owned by Russia.

Trying to impeach any sitting president has become impossibleto do. We've become so partisan there is no way we'd get enough people from the sitting presidents party to convict. 67% No way.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:40 pm

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: well, of course some constitutional crisis type stuff was done.

Trying to impeach any sitting president has become impossibleto do. We've become so partisan there is no way we'd get enough people from the sitting presidents party to convict. 67% No way.

You might be right but there's a threshold though where Republicans will abandon him to save their selves. It'll be interesting to see what lengths Republicans will have to go to with their next non Trump nominee to appease the racist base.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:41 pm

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: well, of course some constitutional crisis type stuff was done.

Trying to impeach any sitting president has become impossibleto do.  We've become so partisan there is no way we'd get enough people from the sitting presidents party to convict.  67% No way.  
exactly.

I'm just trying to get some of these folks to settle down with regard to their expectations. Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:51 pm

Oh there will be a report. But before that tasty dessert, I'd love a few more helpings of indictments, please.

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 361471007
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:12 pm

Rocinante wrote:Oh there will be a report. But before that tasty dessert, I'd love a few more helpings of indictments, please.

Mueller investigation outcome predictions (Poll) - Page 7 361471007
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:56 am

Heartbreak coming?

[tw]1084570673417138176[/tw]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:17 am

Why do people lie under oath Goose?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next