The Kingmaker

Post by NigelUno on 2018-07-12, 23:07

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Re: The Kingmaker

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-07-12, 23:30

I couldn’t possibly imagine a 5000 word article that anyone in the universe could give any less of a shit about but I hope that you got a couple of clicks out of it here buddy! Let me know if you need me to click it a few more times so you can make rent! :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-07-13, 00:02

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I couldn’t possibly imagine a 5000 word article that anyone in the universe could give any less of a shit about but I hope that you got a couple of clicks out of it here buddy! Let me know if you need me to click it a few more times so you can make rent! :)

Seems weird that you’d count all the words in that article.
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2018-07-13, 00:16

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I couldn’t possibly imagine a 5000 word article that anyone in the universe could give any less of a shit about but I hope that you got a couple of clicks out of it here buddy! Let me know if you need me to click it a few more times so you can make rent! :)

I’m gonna read right now. So there.
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-07-13, 00:18

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You should keep count of the word total to see if Travis messed it up, which he probably did because he’s Travis.
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-07-13, 00:26

tGreenWay wrote:

Holy shit you just have to copy paste the article into a word doc. Look in the lower right hand corner. It gives you a “word count.” That means that the fancy computer machine tells you how many words there were. You fucking boomers are stupid.

Also let me know if you need help with “copy paste.” I’m sorry if I skipped a step for you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-07-13, 00:29

Shit you don’t even have to do all of that but hell.... I just want to make sure none of you are using your last few precious seconds counting words on a useless article.
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ on 2018-07-13, 00:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Holy shit you just have to copy paste the article into a word doc. Look in the lower right hand corner. It gives you a “word count.” That means that the fancy computer machine tells you how many words there were. You fucking boomers are stupid.

Also let me know if you need help with “copy paste.” I’m sorry if I skipped a step for you.

when you lie....why would you do that Travis???

CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-07-13, 00:36

tGreenWay wrote:

I don’t know why anyone who had nothing to do with writing, editing, or publishing an article would feel compelled to go through those steps just to get a word count. Do you keep track of how many words you read every day so your parents will give you a cookie?
Good job, Travis! Here, have a trophy.
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-07-13, 00:37

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Shocking! No cookie for Travis tonight.
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-07-13, 00:52

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Truth be told corner blitz.... I just made up a number. And all things considered I dont think I was that far off. It’s a long ass article about nothing. Call it however many words as you want.
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-07-13, 00:53

tGreenWay wrote:

I don’t know why anyone who had nothing to do with writing, editing, or publishing an article would feel compelled to go through those steps just to get a word count. Do you keep track of how many words you read every day so your parents will give you a cookie?

Does Pizza Hut still give kids a free little pizza for kids who read a book or whatever? That was a kick ass deal.
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-07-13, 08:25

tGreenWay wrote:

Does Pizza Hut still give kids a free little pizza for kids who read a book or whatever? That was a kick ass deal.

That was around when I was a kid. We had a button that the teacher would put stars on for every book we read. I might have lied a couple of times when I didn't feel like reading. All I had to do was go to my teacher and say, "Yep, I read Jimmy's Big Adventure. Give me my pizza." Teachers are so dumb.

Hell of a promotion though. Pizza Hut was able to get this program into public schools. The kids would get up to 5 free tiny pizzas and of course mom and dad had to order their own shitty pizza while junior got his free kid's size cheese pizza.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2018-07-13, 10:17

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Pretty good piece on an AAU program/private high school with 2 Top 10 kids...

Throw in a former Big Ten Head Coach.

And it (virtually) ignores the shoe money financing.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-07-13, 10:58

tGreenWay wrote:

It's like adding ice to iced coffee....
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine on 2018-07-13, 13:32

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2018-07-13, 14:07

You know who adds ice to iced coffee? Psychopaths.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-07-13, 14:17

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2018-07-13, 14:34

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

He didn't lie. His computer automatically cuts stories into smaller words for him...
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2018-07-13, 14:39

LooseGoose wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

He didn't lie. His computer automatically cuts stories into smaller words for him...

His mommy cuts his sammies smaller, too.
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum