Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This hour of tSwill at Beaumont is broad to you by Buick, featuring the ‘93 Roadmaster Estate Wagon.

+2
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
6 posters

Go down

This hour of tSwill at Beaumont is broad to you by Buick, featuring the ‘93 Roadmaster Estate Wagon.  Empty This hour of tSwill at Beaumont is broad to you by Buick, featuring the ‘93 Roadmaster Estate Wagon.

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-15, 18:08

I want one of these road sofas.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

This hour of tSwill at Beaumont is broad to you by Buick, featuring the ‘93 Roadmaster Estate Wagon.  Empty Re: This hour of tSwill at Beaumont is broad to you by Buick, featuring the ‘93 Roadmaster Estate Wagon.

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-15, 18:18

The sedan was cherry. This hour of tSwill at Beaumont is broad to you by Buick, featuring the ‘93 Roadmaster Estate Wagon.  00110
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

This hour of tSwill at Beaumont is broad to you by Buick, featuring the ‘93 Roadmaster Estate Wagon.  Empty Re: This hour of tSwill at Beaumont is broad to you by Buick, featuring the ‘93 Roadmaster Estate Wagon.

Post by Rocinante 2018-07-15, 18:44

My stepdaughter’s dad has one that had 68K miles on it when he got it. His great aunt died and had had that damn thing for years without hardly ever using it. It’s got the “wood” panels and everything. It’s got a fucking V8 in it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-07-15, 18:56

Rocinante wrote:My stepdaughter’s dad has one that had 68K miles on it when he got it. His great aunt died and had had that damn thing for years without hardly ever using it. It’s got the “wood” panels and everything. It’s got a fucking V8 in it.
Of course it has a V8. They never made those things with anything less.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-15, 18:56

tGreenWay wrote:I want one of these road sofas.

Dig deep my friend.....I love this site:

https://barnfinds.com/wood-as-new-1988-oldsmobile-custom-cruiser/
This hour of tSwill at Beaumont is broad to you by Buick, featuring the ‘93 Roadmaster Estate Wagon.  1988-Oldsmobile-Custom-Cruiser-630x390

https://barnfinds.com/big-is-beautiful-1971-pontiac-bonneville-station-wagon/

https://barnfinds.com/loaded-with-patina-1964-ford-galaxie-wagon/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-15, 20:02

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I want one of these road sofas.

Dig deep my friend.....I love this site:

https://barnfinds.com/wood-as-new-1988-oldsmobile-custom-cruiser/
This hour of tSwill at Beaumont is broad to you by Buick, featuring the ‘93 Roadmaster Estate Wagon.  1988-Oldsmobile-Custom-Cruiser-630x390

https://barnfinds.com/big-is-beautiful-1971-pontiac-bonneville-station-wagon/

https://barnfinds.com/loaded-with-patina-1964-ford-galaxie-wagon/

I’m a big fan of the Custom Cruiser. Love the 68/9 probably the most, but the ‘73 was banging.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-15, 20:10

Greenway, your hours up. Shut up.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-15, 21:05

kingstonlake wrote:The sedan was cherry. This hour of tSwill at Beaumont is broad to you by Buick, featuring the ‘93 Roadmaster Estate Wagon.  00110

Did you ever drive a newer model back in the day? I remember thinking, whenever I saw one, how loose the steering seemed, not to mention the suspension. Today, it looks like it might take two full rotations of the steering wheel just to make a turn from one street to another.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-15, 21:07

Answer my question and then STFU, Kingston.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-07-15, 21:16

That’s not a Buick!

That’s what I told him!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-15, 21:26

tGreenWay wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:The sedan was cherry. This hour of tSwill at Beaumont is broad to you by Buick, featuring the ‘93 Roadmaster Estate Wagon.  00110

Did you ever drive a newer model back in the day? I remember thinking, whenever I saw one, how loose the steering seemed, not to mention the suspension.  Today, it looks like it might take two full rotations of the steering wheel just to make a turn from one street to another.

No I never did. Always thought they were pretty cool though. Now it's way past your hour of sponsorship. you owe me.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-07-15, 23:08

Greenway, they got even worse when they were a couple years old and the soft as hell shocks started going. Talk about rolling along.....Shocked
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-15, 23:16

I.B. Fine wrote:Greenway, they got even worse when they were a couple years old and the soft as hell shocks started going. Talk about rolling along.....Shocked

This hour of tSwill at Beaumont is broad to you by Buick, featuring the ‘93 Roadmaster Estate Wagon.  502811600 Yep. Looked like a bounce house on wheels.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-15, 23:21

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Did you ever drive a newer model back in the day? I remember thinking, whenever I saw one, how loose the steering seemed, not to mention the suspension.  Today, it looks like it might take two full rotations of the steering wheel just to make a turn from one street to another.

No I never did. Always thought they were pretty cool though. Now it's way past your hour of sponsorship. you owe me.

On the contrary; it’s always this hour. This thread has a rollover sponsorship.
Q: “What hour is it?”
A: “Why, it’s this hour.”
Q: “Are you sure it’s not that hour?”
A: “Oh, no, it’s definitely this hour.”

Welcome back, my friends, to the thread that never ends. We’re so glad you could attend, post inside, post inside.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down