Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China Plans Tariffs On $60 Billion of US Products..

+6
Watch Out Pylon!
Heat Miser
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
DWags
Rocinante
10 posters

Go down

China Plans Tariffs On $60 Billion of US Products.. Empty China Plans Tariffs On $60 Billion of US Products..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-03, 11:31

good for China..

China has announced plans to put tariffs of up to 25% on US products worth $60 billion, the latest salvo in an escalating trade war.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

China Plans Tariffs On $60 Billion of US Products.. Empty Re: China Plans Tariffs On $60 Billion of US Products..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-03, 11:32

awww.. it makes Sarah Huckabee Snowflake Sanders sad..   China Plans Tariffs On $60 Billion of US Products.. 502811600

Sarah Sanders, the White House press secretary, said in a statement that "instead of retaliating, China should address the longstanding concerns about its unfair trading practices."  
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

China Plans Tariffs On $60 Billion of US Products.. Empty Re: China Plans Tariffs On $60 Billion of US Products..

Post by Rocinante 2018-08-03, 11:43

Bob, China does manipulate their currency to make their goods cheaper. I don't think that Tariffs are necessarily the first way to deal with that, but I can't fault the administration for pointing it out and at least doing SOMETHING.

They are stepping all over their collective dicks in the execution, but if we're going to continue to be capitalists, China's wild west economic policy needs to be addressed.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-03, 11:43

As a consumer that will end up paying more for everything, I’m happy I get that extra 100 per month in tax savings.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-03, 11:50

Rocinante wrote:Bob, China does manipulate their currency to make their goods cheaper. I don't think that Tariffs are necessarily the first way to deal with that, but I can't fault the administration for pointing it out and at least doing SOMETHING.

They are stepping all over their collective dicks in the execution, but if we're going to continue to be capitalists, China's wild west economic policy needs to be addressed.
I just enjoy pointing out how racist, bigoted misogynists elected a racist bigoted sexual predator who filed for bankruptcy 5 times to make their lives even more miserable than they already are.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-03, 14:02

Thanks for all the tax hikes, Donnie.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-03, 14:06

tGreenWay wrote:Thanks for all the tax hikes, Donnie.
don't believe what you see or hear.. your life is great and only gonna get better.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-08, 08:56

more news on China tariffs against the US.. good for them.

China said Wednesday it will retaliate against the latest round of U.S. tariffs on Chinese imports.

The Chinese Ministry of Commerce announced a 25 percent charge on $16 billion worth of U.S. goods. The goods being targeted by China include crude oil and cars.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-08-08, 12:37

Thanks Orange Fuckface McTraitor!

This company is laying off almost all its workers because of tariffs
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-08, 13:27

Heat Miser wrote:Thanks Orange Fuckface McTraitor!

This company is laying off almost all its workers because of tariffs
China Plans Tariffs On $60 Billion of US Products.. 969504605

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-17, 07:48

Seems to be going well for the Reds....

Omarosa. The show trial for Paul Manafort. These are the things CNN chipmunks chattered about endlessly the last few days. But CNN has no news judgment because it is run by a moron with a Harvard degree and a Napoleon Complex.

To find the news, I read the South China Morning Post, which is worried spitless that the Red Chinese economy will tank like its stock market has.

(Its stocks overall have declined in value by 40% in the last three years. Our stocks are up 33% since we elected Trump. In the eight years from Obama's election to Trump's, the Dow rose by 33%.)

The newspaper is running a series of columns by panicked investors and experts.

Xu ended his piece, "To get out of this predicament, Beijing probably needs to deal with Trump directly, figure out what he needs to declare a win and create conditions for that. Of course, allowing Trump to declare victory might be tough and even embarrassing for Beijing, but sometimes it is the best choice to stop losses in one trade and hope to profit at another time."

Reporters Wendy Wu and Kristin Huang wrote, "Did China think Donald Trump was bluffing on trade? How Beijing got it wrong."

This happens when your intelligence consists of spying on Dianne Feinstein and watching CNN.

Fraser Howie is co-author of "Red Capitalism, The Fragile Financial Foundations of China’s Extraordinary Rise."

Howie wrote, "China has no idea how to play Trump, and it is doing what it always does when it smells trouble.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-08-17, 08:02

LooseGoose wrote:Seems to be going well for the Reds....

Omarosa. The show trial for Paul Manafort. These are the things CNN chipmunks chattered about endlessly the last few days. But CNN has no news judgment because it is run by a moron with a Harvard degree and a Napoleon Complex.

To find the news, I read the South China Morning Post, which is worried spitless that the Red Chinese economy will tank like its stock market has.

(Its stocks overall have declined in value by 40% in the last three years. Our stocks are up 33% since we elected Trump. In the eight years from Obama's election to Trump's, the Dow rose by 33%.)

Xu ended his piece, "To get out of this predicament, Beijing probably needs to deal with Trump directly, figure out what he needs to declare a win and create conditions for that. Of course, allowing Trump to declare victory might be tough and even embarrassing for Beijing, but sometimes it is the best choice to stop losses in one trade and hope to profit at another time."

Reporters Wendy Wu and Kristin Huang wrote, "Did China think Donald Trump was bluffing on trade? How Beijing got it wrong."

This happens when your intelligence consists of spying on Dianne Feinstein and watching CNN.

Fraser Howie is co-author of "Red Capitalism, The Fragile Financial Foundations of China’s Extraordinary Rise."

Howie wrote, "China has no idea how to play Trump, and it is doing what it always does when it smells trouble.

No link. Fake news. Alex Jones is more believable.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-08-17, 11:13

I will no longer respond to Goose here. He just jumps in, snipes, and leaves. He's a troll on this board.

One thing I will say is that I read in legit news that there is some pressure on Xi based on the economic burden this "trade war" is placing on Chinese companies.

I see that Oil & Gas companies in the U.S. have started an ad campaign saying "taxes" on steel are killing their business and imploring people to contact congress.

the facade of control is cracking.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-08-17, 12:00

Anyone who believes anything Goose posts is not paying attention to what he is doing.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-17, 12:25

The article is from a horrible person, knuckle dragging far right West Virginia moron named Don Surber. A bit of his background: he got fired for saying the Missouri cops should have put Brown down because he was a “dog”, and they were right to do it. He’s a real racist piece of shit that lies in his blogs. I’m not surprised Goose reads him. I have no doubt goose hangs on his words too. He was fired from a West Virginia right wing paper if that tells you anything. Fucking WV has a shit ton of tolerance for racists, but even they fired this scum bag of a human.

Wow, using this piece of shit Surber.

Biggest piece of shit racist to blog. Probably wears a hood while blogging.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-17, 12:28

thanks for copying/pasting the mainstream media.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-08-17, 12:35

Goose sourcing a super racist piece of shit? I'm shocked.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-17, 16:12

To be sure, I don’t think Goose is anywhere near racist or a piece of shit scum bag like this guy. I think he reads them and posts their stuff because it’s always Goose vs all of us. And he knows it gets our goat. And he’s right. At least it gets mine. Good for him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-08-17, 16:38

DWags wrote:To be sure, I don’t think Goose is anywhere near racist or a piece of shit scum bag like this guy.  I think he reads them and posts their stuff because it’s always Goose vs all of us.  And he knows it gets our goat. And he’s right.  At least it gets mine.  Good for him.
so you actually read Goose's stuff?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-08-17, 20:42

Goose has created his own reality by limiting his view of current events through the prisms of Drudge, Limbaugh, Hannity and Trump2020.

If someone like Goose wants to lead with his verbal chin, he shouldn't whine when he gets a verbal fist meeting it.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-08-18, 08:34

Oh Goosie.

FAKE NEWS again?

You know the guy you quoted actually corrected some of what he said?

Should we all wait for you to edit his/your nonsense?

Last edited by NigelUno on 2018-08-18, 11:45; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-18, 11:28

NigelUno wrote:

Oh Goosie.

FAKE NEWS again?

You know the guy you quoted actually corrected some of what you linked?

Who are you talking about here Nigel? Who is recanting?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-08-18, 11:47

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Oh Goosie.

FAKE NEWS again?

You know the guy you quoted actually corrected some of what you linked?

Who are you talking about here Nigel?  Who is recanting?

Goosie's buddy Don Surber.

(Its stocks overall have declined in value by 40% in the last three years. Our stocks are up 33% since we elected Trump. In the eight years from Obama's election to Trump's, the Dow rose by 33%.) Wrong. I apologize.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-16, 09:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:good for China..

China has announced plans to put tariffs of up to 25% on US products worth $60 billion, the latest salvo in an escalating trade war.

Good to see Bob rooting for China in this thread - fuck the American worker. Oppose Trump no matter the cost.

Things you don't read or hear much about:

The Post complains that Trump’s trade policies towards allies have alienated the nations we need to help us combat improper Chinese practices. This has concerned me, too.

But the Post concedes that these nations have plenty of incentive to pressure China, notwithstanding their displeasure over U.S. tariffs. As the former Mexican ambassador to China says: “Everybody’s tired of the way China games the trading system and makes promises that never amount to anything.”

Under President Obama, promises were good enough. Not under this president. And with Trump leading the way, the Post acknowledges that attacking Chinese protectionism now has bipartisan support in Washington, and the support of the EU and Japan. That support has translated into concrete measures by nations like Britain, Germany, and Japan to combat Chinese trade practices.

This doesn’t mean we couldn’t squeeze China harder through concerted action with our allies. Trump’s assault on Chinese protectionism could be fine-tuned. But the administration deserves considerable credit for making a major issue of abusive Chinese practices and for the progress it has achieved to date in combating them.

Gosh it's almost as if they agree with Trump....

CHINA’S SLUMPING ECONOMY ADDS NEW DIMENSION TO TRADE WAR
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-16, 10:03

Under President Obama, promises were good enough. Not under this president.

North Korea says hello.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-16, 10:57

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:good for China..

Good to see Bob rooting for China in this thread - fuck the American worker. Oppose Trump no matter the cost.

Things you don't read or hear much about:

The Post complains that Trump’s trade policies towards allies have alienated the nations we need to help us combat improper Chinese practices. This has concerned me, too.

But the Post concedes that these nations have plenty of incentive to pressure China, notwithstanding their displeasure over U.S. tariffs. As the former Mexican ambassador to China says: “Everybody’s tired of the way China games the trading system and makes promises that never amount to anything.”

Under President Obama, promises were good enough. Not under this president. And with Trump leading the way, the Post acknowledges that attacking Chinese protectionism now has bipartisan support in Washington, and the support of the EU and Japan. That support has translated into concrete measures by nations like Britain, Germany, and Japan to combat Chinese trade practices.

This doesn’t mean we couldn’t squeeze China harder through concerted action with our allies. Trump’s assault on Chinese protectionism could be fine-tuned. But the administration deserves considerable credit for making a major issue of abusive Chinese practices and for the progress it has achieved to date in combating them.

Gosh it's almost as if they agree with Trump....

CHINA’S SLUMPING ECONOMY ADDS NEW DIMENSION TO TRADE WAR
thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-16, 11:13

kingstonlake wrote:
Under President Obama, promises were good enough. Not under this president.

North Korea says hello.....
Lol powerlineblog.blogspot.livejournal.gif.org really letting themselves down with that boomer level of dipshittery
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-09-12, 09:06

WE’RE GONNA WIN THE TARIFF WAR! CHINA WILL CRUMBLE!!!

Orange Dumbo delays tariffs. Again.....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/09/11/us/politics/trump-counterfeit-drugs-china.amp.html

Oh, and.....

On other fronts, the Trump administration continues to move ahead with more stringent treatment of China. The administration has drafted an executive order that would increase inspections of mailed packages, in an effort to crack down on shipments of counterfeit goods and deadly drugs from foreign nations including China

I thought all drugs came via filthy Mexicans via the invasion?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down