Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manafort's trial

5 posters

Go down

Manafort's trial Empty Manafort's trial

Post by DWags Wed 8 Aug 2018 - 5:51

So, I'm sitting at my kitchen table.  Cup of coffee, bowl of Cornflakes, have the t.v. on listening to these two scumbags tell stories about each other (Gates/Manafort) both saying basically, "Yeah, I've lied before, but now I'm telling the truth", both going to jail.  Daughter just came down, got a cup, left for East Lansing to change adult diapers for the next three days.  I'm eating cereal out of a plastic bowl, and I'm thinking damn, my life is pretty simple, and yet, it's not a bad one.  These scum bags manipulte paper work, fraudulently take money from banks we're all trying to pay back with interest so we can live this simple life, and for what?  To wear an Ostrich jacket and vest?  Never been to the places those guys have been, but I think I"m more satisfied.  

But here's the point of my morning rant.   Who chose to surround himself with guys like this?   Who associated with guys like that?  Who has called them "great guys"?   My hippy mom doesn't know much, but she always said, "birds of a feather, flock together".  So, we could never blame our friends for any shit we got into.  I don't know if Trump will fall for the Russia shit, but the company this piece of shit keeps is as telling as anything.   Fuck him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Manafort's trial Empty Re: Manafort's trial

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 8 Aug 2018 - 5:56

DWags wrote:So, I'm sitting at my kitchen table.  Cup of coffee, bowl of Cornflakes, have the t.v. on listening to these two scumbags tell stories about each other (Gates/Manafort) both saying basically, "Yeah, I've lied before, but now I'm telling the truth", both going to jail.  Daughter just came down, got a cup, left for East Lansing to change adult diapers for the next three days.  I'm eating cereal out of a plastic bowl, and I'm thinking damn, my life is pretty simple, and yet, it's not a bad one.  These scum bags manipulte paper work, fraudulently take money from banks we're all trying to pay back with interest so we can live this simple life, and for what?  To wear an Ostrich jacket and vest?  Never been to the places those guys have been, but I think I"m more satisfied.  

But here's the point of my morning rant.   Who chose to surround himself with guys like this?   Who associated with guys like that?  Who has called them "great guys"?   My hippy mom doesn't know much, but she always said, "birds of a feather, flock together".  So, we could never blame our friends for any shit we got into.  I don't know if Trump will fall for the Russia shit, but the company this piece of shit keeps is as telling as anything.   Fuck him.
America is a stupid country..

and racism, misogyny, paranoia and hate are powerful human attributes that can easily manipulate people.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Aug 2018 - 7:35

DWags wrote:So, I'm sitting at my kitchen table.  Cup of coffee, bowl of Cornflakes, have the t.v. on listening to these two scumbags tell stories about each other (Gates/Manafort) both saying basically, "Yeah, I've lied before, but now I'm telling the truth", both going to jail.  Daughter just came down, got a cup, left for East Lansing to change adult diapers for the next three days.  I'm eating cereal out of a plastic bowl, and I'm thinking damn, my life is pretty simple, and yet, it's not a bad one.  These scum bags manipulte paper work, fraudulently take money from banks we're all trying to pay back with interest so we can live this simple life, and for what?  To wear an Ostrich jacket and vest?  Never been to the places those guys have been, but I think I"m more satisfied.  

Make America Great Again!

Launder money, declare bankruptcy, not pay taxes...

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 8 Aug 2018 - 10:02

When I watch the same reports I remember why my father told me to stop hanging around with a couple of my elementary school classmates after they were caught shoplifting.

"If you hang around with them long enough they will steal from you too,"

So the 10 year old me asked how he would know.
He looked at me said "There's no honor among thieves"

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 8 Aug 2018 - 10:24

I feel like your mom would have been too old to be a hippy. Maybe a saddle shoe and bobby sock type, but more likely a flapper.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 8 Aug 2018 - 15:58

Rocinante wrote:I feel like your mom would have been too old to be a hippy. Maybe a saddle shoe and bobby sock type, but more likely a flapper.

In her 20’s and as liberal as they get. ....still
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down