Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prominent Member Of The Very Non-Racist Republican Party "May Have" Attended a White Supremacist Event..

+3
NigelUno
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

Prominent Member Of The Very Non-Racist Republican Party "May Have" Attended a White Supremacist Event..  Empty Prominent Member Of The Very Non-Racist Republican Party "May Have" Attended a White Supremacist Event..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:17 pm

dude abhors hate groups.. but he "may have" been at a white supremacist conference..  Prominent Member Of The Very Non-Racist Republican Party "May Have" Attended a White Supremacist Event..  502811600  Prominent Member Of The Very Non-Racist Republican Party "May Have" Attended a White Supremacist Event..  502811600  Prominent Member Of The Very Non-Racist Republican Party "May Have" Attended a White Supremacist Event..  502811600

Majority Whip Steve Scalise says he abhors hate groups, but acknowledged on Monday that he may have spoken at a white supremacist conference led by the notorious former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke in 2002.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Prominent Member Of The Very Non-Racist Republican Party "May Have" Attended a White Supremacist Event..  Empty Re: Prominent Member Of The Very Non-Racist Republican Party "May Have" Attended a White Supremacist Event..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:41 pm

I can't tell you how many times I've just been sort of hangin' around... minding my own business, enjoying the cheese and crackers...  and - BAM - I look up and I'm at a white supremacist rally.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Prominent Member Of The Very Non-Racist Republican Party "May Have" Attended a White Supremacist Event..  Empty Re: Prominent Member Of The Very Non-Racist Republican Party "May Have" Attended a White Supremacist Event..

Post by DWags Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I can't tell you how many times I've just been sort of hangin' around... minding my own business, enjoying the cheese and crackers...  and - BAM - I look up and I'm at a white supremacist rally.

Prominent Member Of The Very Non-Racist Republican Party "May Have" Attended a White Supremacist Event..  502811600

I’m really glad I’m alive during this period of American history. Beyond fucked up and as entertaining as it gets. Pinch me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:50 pm

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I can't tell you how many times I've just been sort of hangin' around... minding my own business, enjoying the cheese and crackers...  and - BAM - I look up and I'm at a white supremacist rally.

Prominent Member Of The Very Non-Racist Republican Party "May Have" Attended a White Supremacist Event..  502811600

I’m really glad I’m alive during this period of American history. Beyond fucked up and as entertaining as it gets. Pinch me.
ya gotta laugh or otherwise it would drive you crazy.

"yeah, I abhor hate groups. But I may have attended a few white supremacist rallies" Prominent Member Of The Very Non-Racist Republican Party "May Have" Attended a White Supremacist Event..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:11 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

ya gotta laugh or otherwise it would drive you crazy.

"yeah, I abhor hate groups. But I may have attended a few white supremacist rallies" Prominent Member Of The Very Non-Racist Republican Party "May Have" Attended a White Supremacist Event..  502811600

Yeah, I hate weed, but I’ve smoke a few bowls. Prominent Member Of The Very Non-Racist Republican Party "May Have" Attended a White Supremacist Event..  502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:59 pm

How soon will the Russian troll farm infect Goose's computer with a tribal response to this?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:28 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: ya gotta laugh or otherwise it would drive you crazy.

Yeah, I hate weed, but I’ve smoke a few bowls. Prominent Member Of The Very Non-Racist Republican Party "May Have" Attended a White Supremacist Event..  502811600

I bought an ounce that I hated once (I didn't even smell it before buying, it was so cheap I couldn't help myself). Smoked every bit of it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:52 am

Hiring "all the best people".

Trump Speechwriter Fired After He’s Linked To White Nationalist Event
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:59 am

Heat Miser wrote:Hiring "all the best people".

I bet there were some very fine people there.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:05 pm

Heat Miser wrote:Hiring "all the best people".

It's a good thing we have Goose to tell us that republicans aren't racist.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:14 pm

I'll give Scalise the benefit of the doubt here. He was campaigning for a state office. Until his remarks come out, meh.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:42 pm

Senator Robert Byrd, the Democrat from WVA was a member of the Klan.

(In before Goose)
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down