Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Truth isn't Truth". Seriously, they said that. "Truth isn't truth"

+4
Watch Out Pylon!
Tim Wakefield
NigelUno
DWags
8 posters

Go down

"Truth isn't Truth".  Seriously, they said that. "Truth isn't truth" Empty "Truth isn't Truth". Seriously, they said that. "Truth isn't truth"

Post by DWags Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 13:39

This fucking administration.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

"Truth isn't Truth".  Seriously, they said that. "Truth isn't truth" Empty Re: "Truth isn't Truth". Seriously, they said that. "Truth isn't truth"

Post by NigelUno Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 13:52

IT'S A PERJURY TRAP!!!

Well...only if he's a liar...

Last edited by NigelUno on Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 13:53; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

"Truth isn't Truth".  Seriously, they said that. "Truth isn't truth" Empty Re: "Truth isn't Truth". Seriously, they said that. "Truth isn't truth"

Post by Tim Wakefield Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 15:14

Troubling
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 16:54

DWags wrote:This fucking administration.

And any lawyer will tell you he's absolutely right.

For a different perspective take the time to read this.

Of course it's not a screaming antiTrump screed so probably of no interest.

And NR has been far from "proTrump"

Of Course There Is Such a Thing as a ‘Perjury Trap’

But see, for charging purposes, the witness who answers the questions does not get to decide whether they have been answered truthfully. That is up to the prosecutor who asks the questions. The honest person can make his best effort to provide truthful, accurate, and complete responses; but the interrogator’s evaluation, right or wrong, determines whether those responses warrant prosecution.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 17:06

That's the Goosiest response I ever heard from Goose. "Truth isn't Truth".  Seriously, they said that. "Truth isn't truth" 502811600
Liars gotta keep spreading the big lie.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 18:16

And the strange thing is that Chuck Todd agreed with Giuliani when he gave it context. Of course the transcript shoots the quick meme shit down, but how much fun is the truth when the media can report bullshit and you buy it?

The transcript as released by NBC......I suppose they altered it to help Trump/Giuliani.

TODD: You believe that this is on them, that you guys have not delayed the interviewing, delayed the negotiations with Mr. Mueller?

GIULIANI: Yes, yes, each time by three or four days so we could write a letter in response. They have taken two to three weeks to get back to us. What I have to tell you is, look, I am not going to be rushed into having him testify so that he gets trapped into perjury. And when you tell me that, you know, he should testify because he’s going to tell the truth and he shouldn’t worry, well that’s so silly because it’s somebody’s version of the truth. Not the truth. He didn’t have a conversation about –

TODD: Truth is truth. I don’t mean to go like –

GIULIANI: No, it isn’t truth. Truth isn’t truth. The President of the United States says, "I didn’t" –

TODD: Truth isn’t truth? Mr. Mayor, do you realize, what, I, –

GIULIANI: No, no –

TODD: This is going to become a bad meme.

GIULIANI: Don't do this to me [imitates Todd's physical behavior].

TODD: Don't do "truth isn't truth" to me.

GIULIANI: Donald Trump says, "I didn't talk about Flynn with Comey." Comey says, "You did talk about it." So tell me what the truth is if you're such a genius.

TODD: Don McGhan

GIULIANI: Don McGhan doesn't know. If that's the situation, if two pieces of evidence – Trump says, "I didn't tell him," and the other guy says that he did say it, which is the truth? Maybe you know because you're a genius.

TODD: Well, at that point, you're right. No, you're right. I don't read minds on that front. Let me ask you this final question.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 18:27

Jesus, it’s easy. Just tell the truth. Then Comey goes to jail for purjury.

This is a good time to note that bitch Hillary testified under oath for 11 hours.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 18:32

They don’t need the president’s testimony. They have all they need. This is a distraction.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 18:35

The biggest thing I learned today, John Dean is still alive.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 19:24

Goose doubling down on the bullshit. This one must be pretty important.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 19:59

Hey Goose?

Trump lawyers say he 'dictated' statement on Trump Tower meeting, contradicting past denials

Truth isn't truth!

Who is lying?

PERJURY TRAP!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 20:11

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:This fucking administration.

And any lawyer will tell you he's absolutely right.

For a different perspective take the time to read this.

Of course it's not a screaming antiTrump screed so probably of no interest.

And NR has been far from "proTrump"

Of Course There Is Such a Thing as a ‘Perjury Trap’

But see, for charging purposes, the witness who answers the questions does not get to decide whether they have been answered truthfully. That is up to the prosecutor who asks the questions. The honest person can make his best effort to provide truthful, accurate, and complete responses; but the interrogator’s evaluation, right or wrong, determines whether those responses warrant prosecution.
thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 20:12

America is a stupid country.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 19 Aug 2018 - 20:14

DWags wrote:Jesus, it’s easy. Just tell the truth. Then Comey goes to jail for purjury.

This is a good time to note that bitch Hillary testified under oath for 11 hours.
yep.

For the record to all of the misogynists out there, Hillary testified under oath for 11 hours in the silly little Benghazi thing.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 20 Aug 2018 - 18:46

So when someone steals Goose's truck, tells the prosecutor Goose said he could borrow it long term and Goose's truth isn't his truth.

Maybe Goose is doing yoga so he can keep tying himself in knots to justfy Trump lies.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 21 Aug 2018 - 5:52

Seems like if you didn't have anything to hide, you'd just tell the truth.

Of course, maybe I'm kind of old-fashioned.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 21 Aug 2018 - 9:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Seems like if you didn't have anything to hide...

"Truth isn't Truth".  Seriously, they said that. "Truth isn't truth" 4113017228
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down