Hurricane Michael

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Hurricane Michael

Post by InTenSity on 2018-10-12, 14:55

I.B. Fine wrote:Crazy before & after photos here:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/12/us/before-after-aerial-images-mexico-beach-devastation-trnd/index.html

Amazing more weren't killed.
There are a lot still missing. I think.
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2018-10-12, 15:02

InTenSity wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:Crazy before & after photos here:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/12/us/before-after-aerial-images-mexico-beach-devastation-trnd/index.html

Amazing more weren't killed.
There are a lot still missing. I think.
no worries, man - Kanye's on it.
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity on 2018-10-12, 15:43

tGreenWay wrote:That’s because it surprised the hell out of everybody, Bob. It had been a cat 1 or low 2 with no signs of growth up until a couple of days before it hit the panhandle.
It formed on a Friday, I think. Hit Cuba as a Cat 1, didn't really intensify. Then it went over cold water in the Gulf, which was supposed to keep it from getting stronger. On Tuesday they said it might be a weak Cat 3, which is still a major. Then basically the day before it went from a 2 to a 4 quickly and kept getting stronger, which Gulf storms normally don't do, until it hit land.
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2018-10-12, 18:07

All you have to do is look at structures that are farther offshore than the billion dollar condos. My parents condo weathered the storm fine but theres a TON of stick structures, metal sbuildings, and old shabby shacks in the area. They've kinda painted this romantic picture of Mexico beach. We use to go there to Toucans for seafood. It's an ok area but honestly pretty dumpy outside of the few nice structures built by people who've gobbled up property. Stands to reason that area got obliterated.
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum