Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The issue with consent - looked at honestly - by women and men

2 posters

Go down

The issue with consent - looked at honestly - by women and men Empty The issue with consent - looked at honestly - by women and men

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-12, 10:47

This is such a powerful show. If you’re not willfully dense, it opens up your perceptions regarding how boys and girls are raised and wipes away SOME of the confusion regarding consent. It made me think hard on my past. On whether there are women out there who could reasonably say that I ignored boundaries. And in the end, I don’t know. But what I do know is that something can mean almost nothing to one person and mean everything to another and if someone were to come forward with a story about me, there’s s right and a wrong way to handle it. We have to teach our boys to understand boundaries better, and we have to teach our girls to take possession of their boundaries and be confident in defending them. Listen to this.

Radiolab: In the No Part 1

Also, don’t politicize this. It’s a universal and bipartisan issue.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The issue with consent - looked at honestly - by women and men Empty Re: The issue with consent - looked at honestly - by women and men

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-12, 12:40

I added a better link.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The issue with consent - looked at honestly - by women and men Empty Re: The issue with consent - looked at honestly - by women and men

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-12, 13:07

sorry, man, I tired - got about 10 minutes into it and decided to cut my losses.

(hopefully you'll get some feedback from other dudes).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-12, 13:28

Your reaction doesn't surprise me. I am used to it from you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-12, 13:33

Rocinante wrote:Your reaction doesn't surprise me. I am used to it from you.
The issue with consent - looked at honestly - by women and men 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down