Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your republican candidate for the 95th District for the State House beats to car engine noises?

+7
Cym Jim
LoneWolfSparty
Jake from State Farm
DWags
goodbar
Robert J Sakimano
AvgMSUJoe
11 posters

Go down

Your republican candidate for the 95th District for the State House beats to car engine noises? Empty Your republican candidate for the 95th District for the State House beats to car engine noises?

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-06-27, 09:08

What the ****?

Also... typical repub. The only difference is the others can hide their   Suspect Shocked affraid Shocked  better.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Your republican candidate for the 95th District for the State House beats to car engine noises? Empty Re: Your republican candidate for the 95th District for the State House beats to car engine noises?

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-06-27, 09:12

Quote of the story:

"I want to be the Republican, the conservative candidate that says, you know, conservatism is for you. Because conservatism, real conservatism, true red-blooded American conservatism is about grit, hard work, loyalty and traditional values. Your family values. The three values that make up my stool of conservatism are faith, family and freedom. And I believe that many of the citizens of Saginaw share those same values."

Then he stole your ride and beat off in the front seat.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Your republican candidate for the 95th District for the State House beats to car engine noises? Empty Re: Your republican candidate for the 95th District for the State House beats to car engine noises?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-06-27, 09:22

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

"I want to be the Republican, the conservative candidate that says, you know, conservatism is for you. Because conservatism, real conservatism, true red-blooded American conservatism is about grit, hard work, loyalty and traditional values. Your family values. The three values that make up my stool of conservatism are faith, family and freedom. And I believe that many of the citizens of Saginaw share those same values."

Your republican candidate for the 95th District for the State House beats to car engine noises? 502811600 

it's this sort of thing that you simply cannot make up.. well, you can, I know - but I mean for someone to a) truly believe this and b) expect that any constituent will believe this.. of course, the American electorate isn't really known for their critical thinking skills and logic.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-06-27, 09:52

I stand for morals, hard work and traditional America. I want to promote family loyalty with grit and values from grass roots and founding fathers. I want to exude faith and secrete freedom.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-06-27, 09:54

I plan to run on a platform of founding father faith values that are family grass rooted in the hard working traditional American freedoms of our forefathers.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-06-27, 10:01

lets roll up our sleeves! grab a hold of freedom with all our faith! and just.....stroke the essence of Americana...with a pulsating..... rhythmic....traditional values motion....and let......freedom....oh my god....let it.....let it....RIIIIIIIINGGG!!!!!!
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-06-27, 10:08

c'mon out to this weekend's rally at Jimmy Joe Clapsaddle's Nip-n-Sip.. we'll not only have some good, god-fearin', freedom-lovin', country cover band playing your favorite hits by Toby Keith.. but I'll also personally sign any and all America-themed throw pillows brought by the first 100 attendees..

it'll be a knee-slappin', toe-tappin, community revival.. learn about the 3 pillars of my platform aimed at takin' our once great country back.. God, Guns and Family....

Guns!!

Family!!

God!!

C'mon out!*

* white people only need attend..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-06-27, 10:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
 Your republican candidate for the 95th District for the State House beats to car engine noises? 502811600 

it's this sort of thing that you simply cannot make up.. well, you can, I know - but I mean for someone to a) truly believe this and b) expect that any constituent will believe this.. of course, the American electorate isn't really known for their critical thinking skills and logic.

Can you be a republican if you can't own a gun.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-06-27, 10:12

First thing he will do, if elected, is introduce a bill to outlaw what he does. For the good of the people of course.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-06-27, 10:13

DWags wrote:

Can you be a republican if you can't own a gun.  
I guess you technically could but you risk not being invited to their annual pig-pickin' down at the barn..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-06-27, 10:16

lets roll up our sleeves! grab a hold of freedom with all our faith! and just.....stroke the essence of Americana...with a pulsating..... rhythmic....traditional values motion....and let......freedom....oh my god....let freedom....let it....RIIIIIIIINGGG!!!!!!
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-06-27, 10:24

OK this is getting out of control. Rock, Heat can get these idiotic threads moved to the ot board?!?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-06-27, 10:28

Let's reach across the aisle and bi-partisan each other's bills to completion.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-06-27, 10:47

LoneWolfSparty wrote: OK this is getting out of control. Rock, Heat can get these idiotic threads moved to the ot board?!?
""Jordan would remove the spark plug wires and sit in the car and masturbate while the motor was sparking and making noises," the police report states."

How is that off topic?

Your republican candidate for the 95th District for the State House beats to car engine noises? 3434560931
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-06-27, 11:12

So it turns out YouTube is full of videos like this, filed under "cranking" and "pedal pumping".

Which apparently is an extremely popular conservative fetish:

Red State Sex Fetish

Who knew?!
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert_Potato 2014-06-27, 11:22

I have never heard of this before.  I'm republican....I guess I should  Your republican candidate for the 95th District for the State House beats to car engine noises? 3434560931 ?
Albert_Potato
Albert_Potato
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-06-27, 13:42

LoneWolfSparty wrote:OK this is getting out of control. Rock, Heat can get these idiotic threads moved to the ot board?!?
Bee, It's nothing personal.

Unless it is... then ewwww, you sicko.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Your republican candidate for the 95th District for the State House beats to car engine noises? Empty Interesting political platform from a Michigan politician

Post by Gob Bluth 2014-06-28, 17:17

On four occasions between April of 2010 and January of 2011, Haskins broke into vehicles on public and private property, disconnected the ignition wires, then started the engine. As the wires snapped and spit sparks, Haskins would masturbate to climax in a sexualized ritual he calls “cranking.”

What the ****?  Your republican candidate for the 95th District for the State House beats to car engine noises? 502811600 Your republican candidate for the 95th District for the State House beats to car engine noises? 502811600 Your republican candidate for the 95th District for the State House beats to car engine noises? 502811600 Your republican candidate for the 95th District for the State House beats to car engine noises? 502811600 

He's hoping to beat off any challengers for a seat in the 95th district.
Gob Bluth
Gob Bluth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-06-28, 17:20

Uh...
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Gob Bluth 2014-06-28, 17:33

"Haskins is running in a heavily Democratic district, but he believes that his values will help him connect to voters."

Well, was he beating off in American cars, or foreign cars? That's gonna be a key issue with Michigan voters.
Gob Bluth
Gob Bluth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 2014-06-28, 17:38

I thought car jacking was a felony.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-06-30, 14:43

Gob Bluth wrote:"Haskins is running in a heavily Democratic district, but he believes that his values will help him connect to voters."

Well, was he beating off in American cars, or foreign cars? That's gonna be a key issue with Michigan voters.

It's essentially Saginaw... so yeah that is totally a key fact in this story.

Even with a "throw away" seat you would think the state party would put the kibosh on family values engine noise beaters....
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down