Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Prefers Soliders Who Weren't Killed..

+7
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
11 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Prefers Soliders Who Weren't Killed..  Empty The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Prefers Soliders Who Weren't Killed..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 10 Nov - 20:16

our favorite christian patriot refuses to honor those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.. because it was...

raining.

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Prefers Soliders Who Weren't Killed..  502811600  The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Prefers Soliders Who Weren't Killed..  502811600  The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Prefers Soliders Who Weren't Killed..  502811600  

President Donald Trump traveled thousands of miles to Paris on Friday to participate in a number of events commemorating the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I.

Trump skipped a planned visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery, with a White House statement citing “scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather” for the decision.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Prefers Soliders Who Weren't Killed..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Prefers Soliders Who Weren't Killed..

Post by kingstonlake Sat 10 Nov - 20:20

It was raining very badly.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Prefers Soliders Who Weren't Killed..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Prefers Soliders Who Weren't Killed..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 10 Nov - 20:21

kingstonlake wrote:It was raining very badly.
The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Prefers Soliders Who Weren't Killed..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 10 Nov - 20:23

I'm old enough to remember when the evil woman with the email account attended a 9/11 memorial when she had pneumonia.. she had to leave early because of it.. she collapsed and was widely mocked for it.

because misogyny.

Hillary Clinton briefly appeared unsteady on Sunday during a ceremony marking the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attack. Her physician later said Mrs. Clinton is being treated for pneumonia and dehydration.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 10 Nov - 20:26

I don’t understand why republicans hate the troops
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat 10 Nov - 20:53

Justin Trudeau found his way through the rain to attend the event..

a quote from his address:

“As we sit here in the rain, thinking how uncomfortable we must be these minutes as our suits get wet, and our hair gets wet...it’s all the more fitting that we remember on that day in Dieppe the rain wasn’t rain, it was bullets.”

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Prefers Soliders Who Weren't Killed..  969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 10 Nov - 21:03

Borderline hurricane.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 10 Nov - 21:15

Probably just a shithole cemetery anyway.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 10 Nov - 21:22

kingstonlake wrote:It was raining very badly.

The biggest rain ever, I'm told.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 11 Nov - 6:36

Maybe he had bone spurs..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 11 Nov - 12:14

Remember when Obama wore a brown suit? Twitter bombs trump with pictures of Obama in the rain.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun 11 Nov - 17:23

OBAMA!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 11 Nov - 17:26

DWags wrote:Remember when Obama wore a brown suit? Twitter bombs trump with pictures of Obama in the rain.

Fake rain.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 11 Nov - 17:28

DWags wrote:Remember when Obama wore a brown suit? Twitter bombs trump with pictures of Obama in the rain.
Barack Obama is such a great American.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Mon 12 Nov - 18:39

... and the Trump fans (Fans not Supporters, Supporters actually critically assess) won't care at all.  The same guy that dodged the draft, insulted a POW national war hero and disrespected a Gold Star family; had the nerve to call some athletes who knelt during an anthem disrespectful sons of bitches and his sheeple followed right through with the hypocrisy.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Mon 12 Nov - 18:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Barack Obama is such a great American.

In fairness he likes mustard.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 12 Nov - 20:02

StylesGShmooth wrote:... and the Trump fans (Fans not Supporters, Supporters actually critically assess) won't care at all.  The same guy that dodged the draft, insulted a POW national war hero and disrespected a Gold Star family; had the nerve to call some athletes who knelt during an anthem disrespectful sons of bitches and his sheeple followed right through with the hypocrisy.
they're good christians.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 12 Nov - 20:22

Man I dunno. He skipped out on going to arlington cemetery today which is like the easiest of all President functions. Either he really is the world’s most gigantic asshole or there’s something wrong here. Like medically or legally. Probably he’s just an asshole, but still. Two out of three days hiding from events he should be at.... that’s weird as shit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 12 Nov - 20:40

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Man I dunno. He skipped out on going to arlington cemetery today which is like the easiest of all President functions. Either he really is the world’s most gigantic asshole or there’s something wrong here. Like medically or legally. Probably he’s just an asshole, but still. Two out of three days hiding from events he should be at.... that’s weird as shit.

Maybe the guy is Bi-polar?  I agree though, he's been tweeting all day, no reason to be skipping this stuff.

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Prefers Soliders Who Weren't Killed..  Loo111

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Prefers Soliders Who Weren't Killed..  Loo11

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 13 Nov - 7:45

Serious Post

Anyone wondering if he'll just resign at some point? I think a few things are clear: he and his family are in serious legal peril, the Democrat majority in the House will make his life incredibly difficult and we haven't even heard from Mueller recently. I suspect he has a handful of indictments to hand out.

With his (the racist, bigoted sexual predator) behavior recently: yelling at reporters, not attending simple presidential functions, etc - I just feel a) something isn't right and b) his life isn't going to get easier any time soon, if ever.

And let's face it - he doesn't enjoy being president. He never wanted to be president. He enjoys the attention and the power because he's an insecure toddler who never got enough of Daddie's attention.. but I suspect he'll regret the day (if he already hasn't) that he was elected.

I could honestly see him making an announcement that in 2 years, he's done more for America than the other 44 presidents combined, that unemployment is at 0%, that the stock market is at record levels, that his approval rating is at 100% with African Americans and that he receives fan mail every day from women around the world.

And stepping aside.

Now do I think this will happen? No. But it has gone through my mind that it's a slight possibility.

Thoughts?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 13 Nov - 8:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Serious Post

Anyone wondering if he'll just resign at some point? I think a few things are clear: he and his family are in serious legal peril, the Democrat majority in the House will make his life incredibly difficult and we haven't even heard from Mueller recently. I suspect he has a handful of indictments to hand out.

With his (the racist, bigoted sexual predator) behavior recently: yelling at reporters, not attending simple presidential functions, etc - I just feel a) something isn't right and b) his life isn't going to get easier any time soon, if ever.

And let's face it - he doesn't enjoy being president. He never wanted to be president. He enjoys the attention and the power because he's an insecure toddler who never got enough of Daddie's attention.. but I suspect he'll regret the day (if he already hasn't) that he was elected.

I could honestly see him making an announcement that in 2 years, he's done more for America than the other 44 presidents combined, that unemployment is at 0%, that the stock market is at record levels, that his approval rating is at 100% with African Americans and that he receives fan mail every day from women around the world.

And stepping aside.

Now do I think this will happen? No. But it has gone through my mind that it's a slight possibility.

Thoughts?

I agree that he never wanted to be President. He just wanted to prove he could. He adores the adulation of idiots. You can tell by how he walks the stage at his KKK rallies. But, like an impulsive child does, he didn't think things through. He didn't realize it opens the door to his past. He's learning that now. But much like a child, he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and you can undo it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 13 Nov - 8:36

Interesting thoughts. If he ever did resign, he'd go down swinging at democrats. Would be an interesting country dynamic on the various news outlets.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 13 Nov - 8:59

The fallen soldiers in the cemetary in France are never going to buy a condo in a Trump development, never going to spend money at a Trump Hotel, never going to stay at a Trump Golf resort, never going to buy any rounds of golf.

Why the hell should Trump give a shit about a bunch guys who've been dead for 100 years and can't give him money?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 13 Nov - 17:45

Now the blame goes to the secret service......

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Prefers Soliders Who Weren't Killed..  Fff10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 13 Nov - 21:03

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Prefers Soliders Who Weren't Killed..  Mike1114
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down